is it hard get R9 now?

Sudqi - Sanctuary
Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
hi ,

i see now its like little harder get R9 now cuz price of GST and MOD didnt chance after new update and new event NW , NW effect in pwi pwi economy now .

GST and MOD you can get it from gold only forget about chance get MOG from Trials cuz no one will do trial 3rd runs anymore so i think its only by gold .

and gold u can get it from real money or from from farm coins in game, now ppl can get coins from NW through selling raps & canny they still descent price now in some servers but i'm sure they will be so cheap soon XD .

R9rr need canny / raps and 3rd cast need carazy crazy WS/Lunar runs to get badges and EOo . EOD .

what i see its now get R9 harder than get recast cuz u need buy 100k rep " if u already have R8 200k Rep"

but whos know if PWI make something else make ppl farm coins than NW , or wish if they will Revive nirvana in some how b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
Post edited by Sudqi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah it's still expensive. Especially r9 2nd cast :_:
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Unless you have a lot of coin in game from farming, I wouldn't spend the real money on R9. Reason being, is there are not enough new players joining PWI, so the population isn't growing. It is holding somewhat steady, but more on a slow decline, and that isn't healthy. Most MMOs have a life span of 3 to 8 years with some exceptions either way, but the incentive for new players isn't a part of PWI's game. Their focus is where the money once was...endgame. They aim only to suck as much coin as they can from those that are left and gullible enough to spend it.

Longevity for PWI is an unknown. Who knows, it may keep going, but I don't see it that way, having played many MMOs over the past 14 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Unless you have a lot of coin in game from farming, I wouldn't spend the real money on R9. Reason being, is there are not enough new players joining PWI, so the population isn't growing. It is holding somewhat steady, but more on a slow decline, and that isn't healthy. Most MMOs have a life span of 3 to 8 years with some exceptions either way, but the incentive for new players isn't a part of PWI's game. Their focus is where the money once was...endgame. They aim only to suck as much coin as they can from those that are left and gullible enough to spend it.

Longevity for PWI is an unknown. Who knows, it may keep going, but I don't see it that way, having played many MMOs over the past 14 years.

There are still too many servers that are pretty active to determine how long the lifespan is. All it needs is 1 really good F2P game with a decent cashshop that would take most the ppl away.

Personally, I think that it will last a bit. They will come up with a way to merge servers that share the same name database, and there will be 1 PvP server and maybe 2 PvE servers in the end.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm currently 100% farming/merching my R9, I'm only on 14m but I'm making what I can out of it, aiming for my R9 ring in about a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Getting the MoGs and GST is probably the hardest thing to get out of the chain from rank 8 rep to r9 s3.

It's funny how simple and easy from stage 2 to stage 3 is though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah it's still expensive. Especially r9 2nd cast :_:

2nd cast is cheap. With lower prices on sanctuary, it is about 600m or less to get weapon+full armour set to get 2nd cast on. R9 itself is the expensive part.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2nd cast is cheap. With lower prices on sanctuary, it is about 600m or less to get weapon+full armour set to get 2nd cast on. R9 itself is the expensive part.

R9 is even cheaper if people would wait for sales. Buy your GSTs when they are 20% off. By the MoG later. GSTs alone save you a small fortune.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    R9 is even cheaper if people would wait for sales. Buy your GSTs when they are 20% off. By the MoG later. GSTs alone save you a small fortune.

R9 is about 1.3b coins, if i calculated things right at 1.4m coin/gold.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Want them to stick their Precious Mysterious Chips in the Nation war forges.!
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The question is, when will we get our next r9 sale... sometimes they let us wait for ages for good sales. Last half year we had only one very good sale, the black monday rank sale a few weeks before xmas. R9 sales combined with event card bonus were also ok ofc. R9 sales combined with heroic chests are only good because it always glitches (and get 5-10x then I should get..) when I sent it to a specific character xD but well, that's not intended.

I'm sure r9 stuff will be permanently in shop this year (like badges last year). And I expect one promo sale before easter and one at easter. The prob is when they make more R9 sales that gold price will skyrocket. And gold is already at 1.8-2m on lc server...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i see now its like little harder get R9 now cuz price of GST and MOD didnt chance after new update and new event NW , NW effect in pwi pwi economy now .
    uh................ GST went down to like half the price it was before any recast came out. How is that harder now that you have NW x2 a week and raking in at least 100 tokens >.> what are you smoking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    uh................ GST went down to like half the price it was before any recast came out. How is that harder now that you have NW x2 a week and raking in at least 100 tokens >.> what are you smoking

An item at half price when farmable mats on the server are under half their value when the items in question was at full price, is effectively harder to farm because while it's lower in price, so are the items you'd have to sell to obtain it. Might vary from server to server, but I don't imagine the TT/Lunar economies are doing all that well at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes sales...but dun worry there will be no sales for long time, the current sale is up for 4 weeks...im r9 second cast..and i have everything for 3rd cast, but will not spend 6-700milions for refine transfer...i mean common PWI...isnt enough that we need to spend 2-3 bilions of coins for r-rr9 we need to spend 1bilion more for transfers?? WHY?? at least lower the chienkun prices dammit...or put them on sale..or something, i know it will not happen...but...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes sales...but dun worry there will be no sales for long time, the current sale is up for 4 weeks...im r9 second cast..and i have everything for 3rd cast, but will not spend 6-700milions for refine transfer...i mean common PWI...isnt enough that we need to spend 2-3 bilions of coins for r-rr9 we need to spend 1bilion more for transfers?? WHY?? at least lower the chienkun prices dammit...or put them on sale..or something, i know it will not happen...but...

You already have the gear to one shot 80% of the server, you will have to pay the full price to be able to one shot the rest.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There are still too many servers that are pretty active to determine how long the lifespan is. All it needs is 1 really good F2P game with a decent cashshop that would take most the ppl away.

Personally, I think that it will last a bit. They will come up with a way to merge servers that share the same name database, and there will be 1 PvP server and maybe 2 PvE servers in the end.
    This is coming. -removed- Personally I'm not happy about that. So you can expect another wave of leaving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2013

lool thats for u mini 100 token -.- u didnt see how many QQ threads about NW in pwi forms?? i dont think u will see them QQ if they got 100 token ,, just remember about nation be last nation how much ppl they will get token..

after NW make no reason farm TT or vana even some item from pack go down cuz ppl not upgreat it anymore like :-

Frostcovered Sign , Lunar Glade Insignia .. and other staff from packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Kurisutina - Sanctuary
    Kurisutina - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2013

They literally just had a 50% off sale.
    Changes are inevitable, Conform or be Left behind. ^_^
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It took me less than 5 weeks from doing NW to farm a r9 ring and r9 bow. I am currently at 84ish million working on the r9 top/legs/boots/wrist. :p So In my opinion it is much easier to get now.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry