How to deal with RRR9 Players in NW

Options
Balmmaker - Archosaur
Balmmaker - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Nation Wars
Here's a really simple suggestion: No fashion in NW. Why? 'Cause a rrr9 Cleric can look almost identical to a lvl65 cleric if they wear the same fash.

All I ask is that we see the armor...so I know what kind of fight I am getting into.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Balmmaker - Archosaur on

Comments

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Here's a really simple suggestion: No fashion in NW. Why? 'Cause a rrr9 Cleric can look almost identical to a lvl65 cleric if they wear the same fash.

All I ask is that we see the armor...so I know what kind of fight I am getting into.

U might be really confused if u think this might help. the said person might be wearing morai full set and u might mistake him/her for rank 9r2 and run away. Or if it was really a rank9r2 but u thought they were in morai, u would try to kill them but get insta pawned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ...*facepaw no.*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Check the weapon that's it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cry and beg for mercy as they shove their large weapons into your unprepared body. Pray that they be gentle for your innocence shall be deflowered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    This would be a better suggestion if R999 armor didn't look the same as lvl 40 noob armor you get from the dreamchaser pack.

The best way to avoid the OP squads is to stick closely with the OP squads in your own nation. They are usually making a beeline to the neighboring nation's HQ. There was a TT90 barb the last time that stuck with us the whole 2 hours just by watching the map.

He was pretty useful too since he would dig the flag if we weren't around and knew how to use chargers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    No good r9r2 stops to think whether they should stop attacking someone cause they think they could also be r9r2 that's just pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Tunnel Snakes eat R9RR for breakfast. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Since its mostly noobs who don't have fashion I'm thinking of wearing armor next time just to get ppl to underestimate me.

Also, last NW I was being stalked by this wizard. My fash is a unique combo I've never seen anyone else wear. I was thinking of turning to armor so he couldn't find me and kill me again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    This would be a better suggestion if R999 armor didn't look the same as lvl 40 noob armor you get from the dreamchaser pack.

The best way to avoid the OP squads is to stick closely with the OP squads in your own nation. They are usually making a beeline to the neighboring nation's HQ. There was a TT90 barb the last time that stuck with us the whole 2 hours just by watching the map.

He was pretty useful too since he would dig the flag if we weren't around and knew how to use chargers.
    aint that kirbies fluff? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dragonfire3001
    dragonfire3001 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    tbh i dont care if somes r9 and im not even full g16 b:laugh i just attack who i see if they kill me they kill me. and running from a r9 usless lol and once in a blue moon ill will kill a r9 mostly by dumb luck but there not something to fear there a chellage to over come b:shockedb:laugh
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Pretty much. PWI should really make everything third cast unique and not a copy of something lesser. It is the best gear in the game afterall =/

And idk about you guys, but I usually figure out people by their face before looking at their fashion o:
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Anyway it's gears for lvl40, I doubt people just wear them in NW to make think to people they are R9 or w/e.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1. whisper them

2. memorize the faces of all the prominent OP people on your server

3. run like hell

(Allonde on DW's ganked me enough in NW that I know his face XD so if I see him I run)\

4. Pray to your gods that they didn't get a whim to .ini edit
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I usually try an experimental poke with stone rain. If their health drops by half I'll go in for the kill. If the damage log says "XXXXX takes 5 damage", I'll go after easier prey and hope that the stun procs.b:avoid
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I can identify 100+ players in a quick glance. How?

GENIE

If you see someone with a blood red zeal, that person is 100+ and most likely packing R9. Just look at the 71+ LP genies on your server and remember what they look like for NW. It is very unlikely a player under level 100 is going to have a genie that good. Best to err on the side of caution than be kicking yourself when you are one shotted.

Genies are very easy to see, and it's far quicker to check it out than trying to eyeball someones weapon. Or if it's a barb/veno in animal form, can't see the weapon any way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I usually try an experimental poke with stone rain. If their health drops by half I'll go in for the kill. If the damage log says "XXXXX takes 5 damage", I'll go after easier prey and hope that the stun procs.b:avoid

I do the same thing. b:laugh
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1. whisper them

2. memorize the faces of all the prominent OP people on your server

3. run like hell

(Allonde on DW's ganked me enough in NW that I know his face XD so if I see him I run)\

4. Pray to your gods that they didn't get a whim to .ini edit

Some people change their face every week. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Some people change their face every week. xD

A friend of mine would do it every day. Sometimes more than once a day. >.>
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    press t.
    and as ppl said, check the weapon and if you are unsure, whisper in advance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Some people wear pumpkins to hide their faces lmao. Most male characters that are OP look so presety that I can never remember them and get killed instead of running away. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    When PWI adds their moronic weapon "fashion" and people are dual wielding lollipops, pole popsicles, and wand pixie stix, might as well change the name of PWI to WW (Willy Wonka) and the Rank Nine Factory.

Genies and whispers will be the only clues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper