Frostcovered Elder ?? Where ?

Options
vbarbie
vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Yeah so I give up searching... where the heck is this elder?? I got a FaithFullness thingie to trade to him for a gift .. SO where is him!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! b:angry Why u have hide npcs WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
Post edited by vbarbie on

Comments

• vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OK so nobody knows where this elder is at? Not even administrators or what? Why do we have items that require talking to a non existant NPC ??
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You have to beat every boss in there. After you beat Holeen the elder appears in the room.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • tantjiesxx
    tantjiesxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    beat every boss in whr i have 2 of those thing and cant remember whr i got them plz help lol... i need the dam frostcovered elder.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    tantjiesxx wrote: »
    beat every boss in whr i have 2 of those thing and cant remember whr i got them plz help lol... i need the dam frostcovered elder.

This poster is OP's future version b:shocked.

OP could only wait 13 hours before not getting an answer, let's see if the future self has improved b:chuckle.

I don't feel the need to answer the user's question because it is already done, didn't need a necro b:surrender.
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Even though this a necro thread, this question about the FCC elder I have heard a lot from FC babies that have no clue there are more bosses after the heads room that are required killing before the elder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Why are you people replying on a 3 year old question o,e
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Why are you people replying on a 3 year old question o,e

It was a reply to post #4 from today, which in essence is the same question asked in the original old post #1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lol, the days when not as many people did FC ;3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Please do not post in threads that were last posted in a month or more ago. This is called a necro and it is against forum policy. Thank you.b:thanks

and the answer was right above you. It's in the frostcovered city after you beat holeen.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.