pwi, wtf really

Options
_Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
_Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
ok, everyone loves nice butt, hourglass shaped npcs and players, but I think pwi is sometimes going too far. I'm already confused by emote's weird sound effects but leave it. I will tell something that happened to me because of that, something that was actually funny, only I couldnt laugh...

so my mother was correcting a book with our guest (her work is correcting book mistakes before they are published) and I was playing near them, as usual. I enjoy playing with headphones and high sounds on and its easy to hear loud sounds if ur near computer. well, I visit one zone for questing, Im ready to kill some monsters when one monster ( I think) starts making voices like "aaaaaaaaaaaaah" aaaaaaaaaaah" (or maybe shorter aaaahs) I continue playing (though I find it annoying) when I realize that my mother turns to me time to time with wtf face. and yea! wtf pwi, it may sound funny but I was dinged when I realized what was happeningb:shutup Im mad really, wtf pwi... whut da famk!

no I dont watch too much purnz, no I dont have weird imaginations, wtf pwi
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Post edited by _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ... not even a good troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ... not even a good troll.

take ur hand and slap yourself, Im not even a troll. problem is that people, trolls did you all so hard now you think everything is troll, no this ISNT trollb:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • The/ssassin - Dreamweaver33
    The/ssassin - Dreamweaver33 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    why the hell do you even play pwi with sound on ? >_>
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ok, everyone loves nice butt, hourglass shaped npcs and players, but I think pwi is sometimes going too far. I'm already confused by emote's weird sound effects but leave it. I will tell something that happened to me because of that, something that was actually funny, only I couldnt laugh...

so my mother was correcting a book with our guest (her work is correcting book mistakes before they are published) and I was playing near them, as usual. I enjoy playing with headphones and high sounds on and its easy to hear loud sounds if ur near computer. well, I visit one zone for questing, Im ready to kill some monsters when one monster ( I think) starts making voices like "aaaaaaaaaaaaah" aaaaaaaaaaah" (or maybe shorter aaaahs) I continue playing (though I find it annoying) when I realize that my mother turns to me time to time with wtf face. and yea! wtf pwi, it may sound funny but I was dinged when I realized what was happeningb:shutup Im mad really, wtf pwi... whut da famk!

good grief worry about something more important its a game for mature players if you dont like nintendo has games for kids thats more MOM "approved".
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lols are those mobs you're referring to those ugly and scaly undines walking on land? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1. Don't let mommy hear the games you play.
    2. Lock your bedroom door before you make Mr. Sticky Sock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Mothran Dazzlewings lol. I told my daughter when I was killing them they they just enjoyed being killed!b:laugh
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Mothran Dazzlewings lol. I told my daughter when I was killing them they they just enjoyed being killed!b:laugh

oooooh rofl

and yes, another problem is that they are ugly
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I guess that headphones or a headset would have saved your reputation there. b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I guess that headphones or a headset would have saved your reputation there. b:laugh

ooh im luling, btw believe me that was aint worst, when I was new to game, I heared something that sounded like someone getting raipuzed in bushes, and it was guy, messing with emotes
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ooh im luling, btw believe me that was aint worst, when I was new to game, I heared something that sounded like someone getting raipuzed in bushes, and it was guy, messing with emotes

I have a feeling English isn't a first language for you and/or you are quite young.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I have a feeling English isn't a first language for you and/or you are quite young.

english is my 3d language and Im more than 3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The sounds some mobs make when they die is absolutely awesome. Eldergoth type mobs, and the Siren type mobs, specifically...

TBH, this game was made in China, with Chinese sound effects, so I'm not sure if I can really pin anything on why it's so weird...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The sounds some mobs make when they die is absolutely awesome. Eldergoth type mobs, and the Siren type mobs, specifically...

TBH, this game was made in China, with Chinese sound effects, so I'm not sure if I can really pin anything on why it's so weird...

how I want to know how they record those voices lololol
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    why the hell do you even play pwi with sound on ? >_>

Daggers have a distinct sound, making sound effects for group PVP quite useful. Helps you know the moment I sin is on a teammate.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited January 2013
    Options

I still cant figure out why, when on Nightscream Island, the mobs kept asking me for REBAR?
    They must be trying to build a new bridge lol b:chuckle
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I still cant figure out why, when on Nightscream Island, the mobs kept asking me for REBAR?
    They must be trying to build a new bridge lol b:chuckle

hahhahahaha luulz, I really enjoyed this topic xD

p.s. without making any sounds
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Anyone else a little turned on?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *perverted talk*

That's.. uhhh... Too much info? b:shutup

She was perfectly understandable, even if I have to admit, it sounded a little silly. b:avoid
    I like inputting and reading perfect english, but I don't mind if people don't do it, as long as it's not extremely gritty forms of expression ("leetspeak" -I refuse to type more than "1337" to emphase on it- and such...)

What cracks me up are the kuhus... major, endless SQUEAKING fun. b:laugh
    You're an infamous perv' so it's easy for you, anyway. *shrugs*
    edited January 2013
    Options
    well as I said I really enjoyed this topic and Im not ashamed of my english as long as people understand what I write or say but I kinda feel sorry for people who start complaining about few grammar mistakes :D
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I totally agree with the OP - I LOOOOVVVVEEEE nice butt. Sorry I didnt read the rest of it. Actually most of womens' assests are pretty darn delicious.....
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    My favorite are the little horse men in FB79. Every time they attack, it sounds like they are saying, "reeetaarrrd" in a really dragged out kind of way.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    well as I said I really enjoyed this topic

Grats, you have attracted some of the local weirdos with this... and I can see that a pony is not amused. b:surrender
    My favorite are the little horse men in FB79. Every time they attack, it sounds like they are saying, "reeetaarrrd" in a really dragged out kind of way.

Is it a good reason for people to bully them? I think it is... I guess I should witness it someday.
    edited January 2013
    Options

Lol, its not retaaaaaaard, they are asking for REBAR!!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I don't play with the sound, but my bf does and yes some mobs do some weird sounds. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol my little, useless topic really attracted many people, good, good;)

I don't play with the sound, but my bf does and yes some mobs do some weird sounds. xD yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, see people? now one more time I can prove that Im not really mentally iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll.......................................................................................................................
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, see people? now one more time I can prove that Im not really mentally iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll.......................................................................................................................

That reply make me think that you are actually...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited January 2013
    Options
    That reply make me think that you are actually...

are you serious? it was made that way to make you thinkb:victory

Im wonderkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

*looks around and thinks to myself* eh what do i have to lose *raises hand in answer to Zanryu's question*
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle