b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Attention all RoC. I would like to direct you to Radiance's record for fastest TW win (in recent history).
    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8606/fastesttwwin.jpg

This concludes my visit to boring pw forums. If you would like to talk to me about your feelings, please whisper me in game. I'm always here for you.

Conner

Your "fastest" is pretty slow. Enrage did it in under 4 minutes with the old towers.

GD beat Karma faster with the new towers. Considering Karma has more than 12 people in their instance I'd say GD is more impressive in addition to faster. Rad is fail.

You only have 8k hp buffed. That's kind of impressive. As in, the opposite of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Attention all RoC. I would like to direct you to Radiance's record for fastest TW win (in recent history).
    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8606/fastesttwwin.jpg

This concludes my visit to boring pw forums. If you would like to talk to me about your feelings, please whisper me in game. I'm always here for you.

Conner

time to buy a better computer lol where's the distances? o.O

oh and something more impressive you should re-watch the tws of roc dominating rad with less than half the actives. (better then a simple screenshot with distances off, while targeted on something you can't kill even when they are afk)
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Your "fastest" is pretty slow. Enrage did it in under 4 minutes with the old towers.

GD beat Karma faster with the new towers. Considering Karma has more than 12 people in their instance I'd say GD is more impressive in addition to faster. Rad is fail.

You only have 8k hp buffed. That's kind of impressive. As in, the opposite of.
    time to buy a better computer lol where's the distances? o.O

oh and something more impressive you should re-watch the tws of roc dominating rad with less than half the actives. (better then a simple screenshot with distances off, while targeted on something you can't kill even when they are afk)

Enrage is dead. Pro faction.
    GD is pro. Did you know they killed Enrage? Are you still upset about that?
    Pro RoC couldn't kill the 8k hp archer.
    Mega pro RoC couldn't kill the 8k hp archer with best performance on.
    I saw one of those TW's. But I also noticed how we always managed to build the fourth base tower before we got overrun. I felt sorry for you guys last Saturday. :(
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Aww =(
    I was invited to join trolololol. I'm pretty sure I turned u down. I must be noob I guess.
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Enrage is dead. Pro faction.
    GD is pro. Did you know they killed Enrage? Are you still upset about that?
    Pro RoC couldn't kill the 8k hp archer.
    Mega pro RoC couldn't kill the 8k hp archer with best performance on.
    I saw one of those TW's. But I also noticed how we always managed to build the fourth base tower before we got overrun. I felt sorry for you guys last Saturday. :(

Enrage was always better than Radiance. Are you mad that a dead faction is better than you?

GD likes to think they killed Enrage, but people with brains know what really killed Enrage. If you can't figure it out though, your loss. The drama was actually way more juicy than "GD killed Enrage."

Pro RoC killed you plenty of times. We're not pro for killing you though, anyone can do that. It's really silly to try to deny that we can kill you. You appear in our logs being hit for 5 digit numbers when you don't have 5 digit HP.

And...you think....we didn't put those towers up because we couldn't? LOL. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH. XDDDDD. Okay GrannyA. If it makes you feel better, let's assume that RoC was too poor to put those towers up. Sorry, we'll save up for next time.

Aww =(
    I was invited to join trolololol. I'm pretty sure I turned u down. I must be noob I guess.

You are pretty noob, but I asked Pie to invite you anyway. It's not our loss that you didn't come tho; we had more than enough people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    RoC: The only group of people ever to be 'accepted' to radiance with a troll ms paint 'app' b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Aww =(

Pro seeker is pro claiming he's gonna farm me after getting 1 shot in pk, next tw your biggest hit on me was i think 1.5k. *pats the noob*

I believe Conner should watch the 12 vs rad last tw or second to last and if i recall you got one shot the second you stepped past the crystal lol. But you should keep referring to enrage because the remnants of it is still better than what rad is.

On the flip side you could also agree that leaving you alive isn't so bad because taking 500 dmg arrows really isn't a hindrance to most people in roc.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    GrannyA is probably one of the only people I've killed with my cleric in Karma TW. Btw she has a crappy stage 1 nirvana weapon and has 7k hp.

Pro RoC killing Rad mains with their **** alts. RoC alts > Rad mains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's a party now!

Troll! Troll! Troll! Troll! Troll!

I'm flattered that RoC bothers with little ole me. <3
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    It's a party now!

Troll! Troll! Troll! Troll! Troll!

I'm flattered that RoC bothers with little ole me. <3

I'm flattered Sheswes made this thread for us to to ridicule Rad with. Thanks Sheswes!

Also, I was wondering when the Radiance signature of "I have nothing to say so I accuse of trolling and make a content-less post in order to attempt to cover up the fact that I attempted to troll (since I was the one who first posted shoot-self-in-foot-statements) and got shot down" would happen.

Anyway, when does Chazira usually cube? I had the pleasure of meeting her one day while I was cubing. And also while I was cubing on my alt. And my other alts after I came back from an hour lunch break to cube more. I think I should like to meet her again sometime. What was that, a 5 hour cube run?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm just waiting for more ppl to join Skyline/GD from Rad. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited January 2013
    hey scrub
    i was wondering if it was 20 or 25k i hit you for last week in tw? its hard to see when u tab kill. take a sceeny for me next time will ya? such a good boy *pat *pat
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I went out on a date with Amourie. Half way through her fiance entered the room much to the surprise of Amourie, whom had previously promised he wouldn't return until the next afternoon. I tried fleeing the scene before he could get a hold of me but I was too late. He grabbed me and threw me on the couch with a deep, angered look in face. Amourie pleaded to Jhalil to not hurt me and that the entire evening was her idea due to her lust of feelings for me and lack of fulfillment he could give her on a nightly basis. Jhalil briefly paused, and swung his body back over to me as if he wanted to strike me. At that moment he asked me in a deep, seductive voice,

Box?

The suspense is killing me, did you say yes?! D:

Oh, and congrats to Karma for getting RoC's peen out of their ***. Took long enough b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    The suspense is killing me, did you say yes?! D:

Oh, and congrats to Karma for getting RoC's peen out of their ***. Took long enough b:laugh

No we're still there. We are gonna dual log TW. Yep.
    hey scrub
    i was wondering if it was 20 or 25k i hit you for last week in tw? its hard to see when u tab kill. take a sceeny for me next time will ya? such a good boy *pat *pat

It's prob closer to 2.5k. I've never seen you set up hard hitters like BabyJingYi does, and when she sets up it hits me close to 18-20K. And scrubby has more pdef than me. So the chances of you hitting scrubby 20K is laughable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    hey scrub

k here's your screenshot

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/mikey_b6/proseeker_zpsff2bb7ad.png

lmk wen u can back up what u say >=)

For before he claims I back stabbed him and don't fight like a man, he was white named at bq mobs i sent him a warning shot, he tele stunned me then zerk crit me for 7.5k and proceeded to proc my purify spell then got 1 shot.

I'm not familiar with how it's backstabbing when you are white named out of sz as a tanky class, but clearly not very tanky for stage 3 gears.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2013

*looks at the 340 crit* nub. Let's 1v1 in EB JP >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited January 2013
    aww scrub, i had respect for u too.
    ill explain how a backstab works. maybe your slow. i could make a big crayon drawnig for you if you like. when you are blue named, and u see some one white named, then you wait for them to start killn mobs and change to white then,jump them... thats called backstabing. understand?
    now,i go to do my bq white named becuz i dont care who is out there. i am big enuff to know there are lots of ppl who can kill me. i guess u need to hide behind blue name until you see an chance. cowardly. man up bro.
    btw i think it was more like 5 warning shots b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ill explain how a backstab works. maybe your slow. i could make a big crayon drawnig for you if you like. when you are blue named, and u see some one white named, then you wait for them to start killn mobs and change to white then,jump them... thats called backstabing. understand?
    now,i go to do my bq white named becuz i dont care who is out there. i am big enuff to know there are lots of ppl who can kill me. i guess u need to hide behind blue name until you see an chance. cowardly. man up bro.

you aren't very good at condescension. you dont seem to know what backstabbing is either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *looks at the 340 crit* nub. Let's 1v1 in EB JP >:|

Too bad you're in SoR :(
    I heardz you guys got 9213921 guilds from SBI :o

*Also, you guys can't have our spot in t1! Took 9 weeks of SoR to get back in there D:
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    you aren't very good at condescension. you dont seem to know what backstabbing is either.

LOLOLOL Qft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013

*shrug* u tele stunned and tried your biggest hit barely ticked me lol, if u dont' want to die in the world then u should go blue name ijs.

Funny how you said it was 3 shots the day of now it's 5 shots >=) no shortage of bs coming out of rad in this thread.

lmk wen u want to 1 v 1 outside west we can go play man mode out there

But if you want rad can add me and then I can show you what backstabbing is but seeing as how you were never my friend nor are we in the same faction. I've been known to be in pk mode often yet you took it lightly is not my fault lol. I do enjoy watching scrubs make excuses though as to why they got rofl stomped despite the full stage 3 gears. I suppose if I triple spark in the air drop down from 50 height then kill you it won't be backstabbing since I'll be white named the whole time.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013

That isn't backstabbing. Look up the word in a dictionary and try again.

Also the mobs were hitting scrubby for 100 damage. Are you saying you lost because mobs were hitting you for 100 damage? As a s3 seeker you probably don't even take 100 damage from those mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What happened to the whole "White name = You openly automatically accept a PK fight anytime/anywhere" mentality this server had, especially since it is a PvE server.

(╯ಠ□ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    What happened to the whole "White name = You openly automatically accept a PK fight anytime/anywhere" mentality this server had, especially since it is a PvE server.

(╯ಠ□ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

thread killed with simple statement sadface
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Persoanlly, i like RoC when hong,Sherjah,DjKinetic were there ......b:victory
    These days its just trollers who keeps on barking(seriously who gives the *** about it lol) they are in alt guild but manages it as (fail)main..

P.S: i wish i can do something like ex-Indignant Leader ('MysticSh1t' dnt rem his name properly, but this sounds apt) to make my r9 overnight :P(oh wait...i already have r9)
    but still wishes to be a leader if i get free r9sb:thanks hojus where are thoub:cute
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    These days its just trollers who keeps on barking(seriously who gives the *** about it lol) they are in alt guild but manages it as (fail)main..

P.S: i wish i can do something like ex-Indignant Leader ('MysticSh1t' dnt rem his name properly, but this sounds apt) to make my r9 overnight :P(oh wait...i already have r9)
    but still wishes to be a leader if i get free r9sb:thanks hojus where are thoub:cute

djkinetic wasn't in RoC >_> Your memory sucks.

And yea, I liked RoC back then too, but it's not back then anymore. What's the point of moping about it? No one cares about the game these days anyway, except for amusement value when trolling Rad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013

*signs pic up for rad* seem to enjoy the derp derp you guys can't troll but i spam smileys!, therefore best troll
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I see picex is still butthurt.

These days it seems as though I don't even need to say anything and I troll her.

Can't say I'm going off topic because well, this links together with the rest of this thread right? b:chuckle