demon sin skill books

Options
Tacobutt - Harshlands
Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
dose a boss drop demon sin books if so let me know i been on pwdatabase looking and have not found anything that drops sin books

if there is not a boss then why do all the base classes get a cave that drops they highest level skill and the new classes dont that unfair
this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
Post edited by Tacobutt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Options
    thanks you just backed up what i just said still leaving the fact that other classes have caves that drop their books
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    dose a boss drop demon sin books if so let me know i been on pwdatabase looking and have not found anything that drops sin books

if there is not a boss then why do all the base classes get a cave that drops they highest level skill and the new classes dont that unfair

b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Options
    your point being, long?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    While sin and unfair bolded together like that is lmao worthy, their actual point in that post was for new classes x3
    Except for psys apparentily for some reason.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]