Nirvana Dungeon

Green_john - Lost City
Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Hi GMs

Is it possible to increase the drop rate of Nirvana Dungeon?

Since the NW nobodys do Nirvana but some people for many reason cannot do the NW or buy mats

Maybe if you increase the drop rate in Nirvana it will encourage do it again

Thx ^^
Post edited by Green_john - Lost City on

Comments

• Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I also thought of the idea to put a boss from vana as a bh quest.

Better than just leaving the cave there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013

That idea only can come from a sin.. Honestly, if they did so, how should a non-APS find squats for that BH than? It will be even worse than Lunar in the pre-G16-time.

To make Nirvana more attractive I would appreciate a version, that's not only for the APS people like it was before.. True, there was a magic kind of Nirvana, BUT it didn't include all Bosses and there are still classes, like Seeker which aren't wanted in either. So if you change sth for Nirvana PLEASE make it in a way, that ALL classes benefit from it, not only some, as it was so far.
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    delete nirvana completely from game...bring back fb 109!!!!
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    beforesun wrote: »
    That idea only can come from a sin.. Honestly, if they did so, how should a non-APS find squats for that BH than? It will be even worse than Lunar in the pre-G16-time.

To make Nirvana more attractive I would appreciate a version, that's not only for the APS people like it was before.. True, there was a magic kind of Nirvana, BUT it didn't include all Bosses and there are still classes, like Seeker which aren't wanted in either. So if you change sth for Nirvana PLEASE make it in a way, that ALL classes benefit from it, not only some, as it was so far.

Good point. Maybe fix the dungeon like they did with seat and abba? Hard to tank that place without a proper class so maybe that should help. That way seekers and barbs will be able to find a squad.

And as for magic DD they can still do caster vana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That idea only can come from a sin.. Honestly, if they did so, how should a non-APS find squats for that BH than?

Be a big boy and make your own squad and invite who you want? The problem with this is every caster complains about aps squads excluding them, then when they make a squad they won't invite other casters because it goes too slow.

Besides, unless I'm doing 10+ Nirvana runs in a row I didn't really care who's in the squad once I've gotten 1 or 2 more strong dds. I'm just looking to open and start. If you don't believe this is true, casters still aren't much more use in Aba or Warsong (or Seat and Lunar somewhat) than they were in Nirvana and people still invite them.

My favorite suggestion is make the vana bosses give duty badges. No more 3 mil Lunar fee when I'm primarily there for badges, or 15 minute Warsong wait. Just something straight forward to go earn badges.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nirvana as bh is actually a good ideea

as for the QQers im not aps ppl

rem delta? not many WANT sins for it so pls do shut it?

QQers everywhere

YES make nirvana as bh so we can use it,besides idc if aps or not i take anyone to nirvana as many know so...stop QQing
  • Lelouchvi_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Off topic but also another dungeon that needs help is trials. b:surrender

I really miss doing trials but no one wants to do em cause there isnt really a point.
    Any suggestions for that too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Off topic but also another dungeon that needs help is trials. b:surrender

I really miss doing trials but no one wants to do em cause there isnt really a point.
    Any suggestions for that too?

imo the answer to any abandoned pve instance is : add suply tokens as reward
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2013

or badges? or wep molds t3/r9 since just ws has that
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013

This! :o I cant do NW on Dreamweaver due to the time, and altho increased drop rate or adding basic badges would be great, Im still missing out on stuff you get solely from Supply Tokens. Sure, I can buy tokens from other players, but that's hardly a fair system, having to pay for something anyone in the right timezone can do for fun :o

And well, problem would be that the people getting alot of Tokens from NW could just get more tokens during the rest of the week. But all the stuff that you can get with supply tokens are pretty much worthless as it is :S
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Green_john - Lost City
    Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hope this thread will be read by GMs :D

There is actually a percentage of players who cannot do the event NW

Make Nirvana easier or with increased drop will be pleasant for them
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    or badges? or wep molds t3/r9 since just ws has that

NO!!! NEVER!!!

why? cuz then u take away the reason to do WS..imo a balance drop output throughout all instances is the key to more fun and fairness.
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    They GM's should take note of player suggestions more often b:shutup
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Better than just leaving the cave there

Better yet, BH CASTER Nirvy!!! b:laugh
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Better yet, BH CASTER Nirvy!!! b:laugh

Better yet BH Caster Nirvy that you can only finish if you run solo!
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • HydrophiIic - Archosaur
    HydrophiIic - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    imo casters have no point in Q.Q'ing about bringing nirvy back to a point by putting badges, supply tokens or whatever there. They can still actually nw not like that will be taken away anytime soon. I also seem to remember something called "casters nirvy".

Anyways yeah, i agree increase drop rate or add supply tokens or something to that nature just for the fairness of letting non U.S. players get things that we can get from nw.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As a psy myself, I have literally taken every class type through casters nirvana... where most caster-types see it as "omg this gonna suck"... i see it as "this should be fun"... so any class that want to do casters nirvy, come to raging tides server, ill be more than happy to be your tour guide b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaIIyn - Lost City
    FaIIyn - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Better yet BH Caster Nirvy that you can only finish if you run solo!

I would be fine with that.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Casters will have casters nirvana for that, they won't have to bother coming for normal. We'll have our speedy 15min dungeon, they will have their...45 minute dungeon for viles or whatever. And casters own the hell out of melees in NW so it balances out.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My favorite suggestion is make the vana bosses give duty badges. No more 3 mil Lunar fee when I'm primarily there for badges, or 15 minute Warsong wait. Just something straight forward to go earn badges.

+1 to that

I also think they should increase the drops though, and maybe add a little quest for every boss that awards each squad member a few supply tokens. It really isn't fair to the people that can't NW when there are some things you can *only* get with tokens and they are untradeable. Especially with the new pets coming out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2013

No more 3 mil Lunar fee when I'm primarily there for badges, or 15 minute Warsong wait. Just something straight forward to go earn badges.

no thanks quit pavs make all noobs try do full warsong b:pleased
    but yea quit the fee from lunar sound good then i would run it more sighs b:victory
  • sollexapocalypse
    sollexapocalypse Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I bet you a cookie we see the intruduction of Nirvana: Vile bosses similar to Warsong and Lunar with competitive drop rates.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I bet you a cookie we see the intruduction of Nirvana: Vile bosses similar to Warsong and Lunar with competitive drop rates.

I raise you milk and say no b:chuckle.

Problem with adding badges to vana bosses = over farming of that instance and hard to find squads for warsong/lunar for molds/essences.

In the progression of acquiring base required badges for set, people get their molds. If another venue opens up for badges, molds will become a lucrative market. i would love to have vana bosses spawn the extra vile ones, but it won't help much.

The problem is that pve content is too specialied, focused. People only do things that requires endgame content while the rest is left to rot. Simply add in 1 esctacy card that has a 5% chance to be acquired from vana chests b:dirty, see the flow change.

One thing they can add, have a new item (or simply use the reflective shards), once you acquire 10k shards, you can get a +11 orb for free, 25k for +12 orb. Have these shards more readily available, and the pve content will open up more. Tradeable orbs mind you.
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I raise you milk and say no b:chuckle.

Problem with adding badges to vana bosses = over farming of that instance and hard to find squads for warsong/lunar for molds/essences.

I think adding a single Badge as a reward for completing NV would be just right. Badge earning efficiency would be similar to current methods, maybe slightly better for OP squads, but would have the down sides of no mold drops and a key requirement.

I would love another alternative for earning Badges to break up the current monotony.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    10 supply tokens bonus for 99 keys quest b:shy
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to see another option to earn supply tokens. Seeing as the new veno pets will probably depend on them and the company still didn't move a finger to make the times more fair for everyone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Personally i do NOT miss farming nirvana everyday when 2x is on, sure it was good money but it became wayyy too repetitive and simply boring... I do not wish that pwi again will be as nirvana centered as it used to be, so i don't really support the higher drop rate idea...
    On the other hand the instance seem kinda like a waste now, it just stands there like a ghost cave that almost no one ever enters anymore, basically waste of space...
    Would be nice if they added something to it so maybe people would start use the instance again like duty badges that someone suggested earlier in the thread..
    I'd love to see another option to earn supply tokens. Seeing as the new veno pets will probably depend on them and the company still didn't move a finger to make the times more fair for everyone...

+1
    Many people don't enjoy pvp or cant really participate in nation wars because of the time...(nation war is 5am for me...) So would love to see a way u can get your hand of the tokens without having to participate in pvp or without having to wake up 5am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A good friend of mine came up with an idea! Just like when chests of coins were rendered worthless, why not do the same thing to nirvana keys! Make them worth dq points! Like 100 each. Stack will be 9900 dq points. Wouldnt be that much but it at least would give us something instead of clogging inventory space. I have 4 stacks right now i dont want to npc, cant do 99 key quest (no one responding) and the ammount grows from bh and mysterious old man.

Dq points for keys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kkammy
    kkammy Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    USE the INSTANCE_____ GIVE SUPPLY TOKENS AS REWARDS_ 3 per boss It's pretty stupid to have a completely 100% useless instance that is supposed to be for the High level people. Keep the High lvl people bussy or they will LEAVE , plain and simple. Destroying a High lvl instance is not wise in any shape or form.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I agree that they should change something so people can run the instances, same with Trials, They put energy to create instances that they kill after a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute