Imagine How PWI Will Be Next 2 Years??

2»

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The hardcore PvPers will abandon ship for the next gen game that has PvP and allows trash talking. Without their presence, factions will find it easier to get along, but soon find that to be bland.

The TWers will give up as more and more attack power is introduced without the defense to counter it.

Hardcore addicts will stick around "for the community" until the next rung of gear treadmill is introduced.

Archosaur will sink into the ocean while Fluttershy flies overhead weeping. Harpy Wraith will ride in with the Four Generals as the city sinks to finally put an end to the Duke. The ground will crack and a CGI will play depicting mass destruction all over Perfect World (the money from packs had to go somewhere!).

There will be.... No. New. Fashion. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DUBZZ - Archosaur
    DUBZZ - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2 years from now, r9 will no longer be the most op gear in the game, and that will probably happen 1 year from now, because pwi has to make there $$.
  • kaktusovsok
    kaktusovsok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Very depressing thread indeed,although I have to agree with most of the points....As a new player (Ive joined a long time ago but started playing recently) Im unfamilliar with dungeons,abreviations of spells etc. and I rarely find people that don't rage when I do a stupid mistake or people that actually take the time to help me when I have a nooblord question...this is sad and I feel that less and less new players will make their way to 70+
    *I see alot of people quitting, even the hardcore barb without which I would still be the lame lvl45 archer I was (Apo,please come back mate b:sad)
    *Alot of people bring drama in world chat and less people discuss fun and nice stuff.
    *The Plvl squads are becoming more popular than lets say BH39/51 ones.
    *NW's aren't any fun for a lower lvl player and even for lvl100's that also get pwnd by R9's
    *NW's are the reason for a sh*tload of drama in world chat and that takes all the fun from it
    *NO tolerancy for lowbies
    ....I just realized Im talking for the current state of PWI,I guess in the future it can get only worse (I hope not) unless PWI makes some big changesb:surrender
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Imagine How PWI Will Be Next 2 Years??

People will be QQing about 4th cast rank 10s one shooting the 3rd cast R 9s.
    People will troll the boards about the glitch in the new hypering XP NV instance that lets you spawn 100s of foxes...
    People will declare the game dead as Mooo spends another 10 grand to get the 4th cast R 10.
    People will be people.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    People will be QQing about 4th cast rank 10s one shooting the 3rd cast R 9s.
    People will troll the boards about the glitch in the new hypering XP NV instance that lets you spawn 100s of foxes...
    People will declare the game dead as Mooo spends another 10 grand to get the 4th cast R 10.
    People will be people.

two things bout that empress is this.

1. r10 wont be happening at all cause to have that happen, pwi would have to raise the lvl cap up to least 110-120.

2. i dont think that since there wont be any rank 10, that there wont be any r10 recast either.

But yes i will say that ppl will just keep whining. complaining and griping long as they dont get their way or something becomes unfair or dissatisfying to them.

Another thing too to all, pw wont be raising the lvl cap at all cause its already hard as it is for the vast majority of players to reach that high less pw puts in something else to make ppl lvl faster and have it where they gain alot more exp from it.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    -Drop rate will decrease
    -Everything will be sold for 1 coin to NPC
    -Everything cannot be tradable
    -Repairs will raise
    -Gold price will raise
    -More useless / overpriced boutique items
    -More PVP events to keep the sheep occupied and may continue to play
    -More cash shopping involved.
    -PVP Arena maybe back up and running?
    -More skills for PVP
    -"Carebears" and old players will leave the game and not come back... The game will just be full of A-holes and morons just having stupid drama in world chat, horns, etc.
    -IF people stop CSing, the game will shut down... IF...
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited January 2013

1. r10 wont be happening at all cause to have that happen, pwi would have to raise the lvl cap up to least 110-120.

2. i dont think that since there wont be any rank 10, that there wont be any r10 recast either.

But yes i will say that ppl will just keep whining. complaining and griping long as they dont get their way or something becomes unfair or dissatisfying to them.

Another thing too to all, pw wont be raising the lvl cap at all cause its already hard as it is for the vast majority of players to reach that high less pw puts in something else to make ppl lvl faster and have it where they gain alot more exp from it.

Yes, I was being silly there.
    lvl 16 gear is the highest you can get.

Lvl 10 = 80-89
    Lvl 11 = 90-99
    Lvl 12 = 100-109 (lvl 99 (HH99) in our 105 capped game)
    Lvl 13 = 110-119 (lvl 100+ (NV1) in our 105 capped game)
    Lvl 14 = 120-129 (lvl 100+ (rank 8) our 105 capped game)
    Lvl 15 = 130 - 139 (lvl 100+ (NV2 or 2nd cast R8) in our 105 capped game)
    Lvl 16 = 140-150 (lvl 101+ (R9 or NV3) in or 105 capped game)

The game wouldn't allow anything higher than 16 because the absolute cap is 150 (The ? Bosses).

I guess 4th cast R9 would still be possible. b:kiss
  • Metsomi - Sanctuary
    Metsomi - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    more and more beauty fashion b:cute who cares about money b:laugh
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2013

pwi can do whatever they want...new gears will come out soon no matter it called rank10 or treethousands and seventeenfifth recast.....

only thing people dont understand is that pwi is like private servers now

all kind of people running around in end game gears...at least on private servers people getting all stuff for free b:laugh
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi, I visited the PWI in the future and this was my experience:

~Everyone was either full G16/R9 +12. No in between.b:shocked

~A lot of the old players quit.b:sad

~It felt like complete disolation from the PWI we know today.b:cry

~Everyone was an FC baby at that time, only learned their classes at 100 in NW/TW.b:angry

~They did their own thing, FC's weren't even bothered to be sold anymore. People cleared it themselves. They also all solo'd their own BH's and pretty much every other dungeon.b:beatenup

~Nothing had value anymore, dirt cheap.

~No one knew what "teamwork" was anymore.

So I traveled back to the present to enjoy what was left and warn you all...

I could have written the same thing in 2009 about 2012.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im too scared to think about it b:irritated b:cry b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just enjoy the ride, or what little is left of it. b:shocked
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't think that all the current players that will continue playing until PWI is over will actually notice a terrible amount of change even if there is, just because that is what happens, if your constantly using/seeing something on a daily basis, you don't notice the change seeming it changes slowly over time and it just seems the same day to day.

But really the main things I can think of are:
    ~TW will be much more popular because raptures and cannies continued to become more and more worthless due to the easiness of obtaining them through NW.
    ~New instances.
    ~New class/race (if you look at the current map, there is still that big blank spot beneath the EG area, as with every other new race expansion, a blotch of map has become explorable, I think that will be the last to come out)
    ~Just general change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."