Post edited by Q____Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Thrivvy......xD
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

-omg I remember CatDog :DDD!
    It only lasted two years?? DD:
    -eum I mean o.o *eh hem*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It really didn't seem like only two years when it was running did it?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options

I...I don't remember. x3 Probabily moved during the middle of its season and didn't have television till it ended or something.
    I have the Quest for the Golden Hydrant computer game for CatDog from forever ago :D! Once when I was in the last mummy level, I fell off the platform and it never respawned so it just kept falling for foreverrrr and eeeeeverrr~...
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    =O Lazy this week i see!! Meh so am i, reason im only using 3 colors QQ.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options

I...I don't remember. x3 Probabily moved during the middle of its season and didn't have television till it ended or something.
    I have the Quest for the Golden Hydrant computer game for CatDog from forever ago :D! Once when I was in the last mummy level, I fell off the platform and it never respawned so it just kept falling for foreverrrr and eeeeeverrr~...
    Is that how you managed to get your heavy armor and somehow turn into a deer/fox hybrid? =O
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Is that how you managed to get your heavy armor and somehow turn into a deer/fox hybrid? =O

Yup :D! I really need to draw Ven again... getting the right headshape on a full body doesn't work too well/it feels a bit old by now p-p
    -you know I actually don't have a backstory for Ven, maybe.... hn...

Also I think it's actually much easier to see the wars when they're typed out in colour.. x3
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Indeed it is.

... And you should add an upside down squid to your sig somehow. b:pleased
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There, upside down squid just for Kossy xD
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Just generate the colours
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Just generate the colours

Ooh~
    Whenever I quote one of those it show some huuuge collection of different colours, does it actually painstakingly take that long to create it or is there something else involved D:?
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    There, upside down squid just for Kossy xD
    Woot!

Ooh~
    Whenever I quote one of those it show some huuuge collection of different colours, does it actually painstakingly take that long to create it or is there something else involved D:?

If you do it manually, yes. If you use a Rainbow generator (and that's a link) not so much. b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ~ɟɟnʇs ɟo ןןnɟ sı ǝɔɐןd ʇɐɥ⊥ :D ʎsso⋊ sǝıʞuɐɥʇ 'ʍʍʍ∀
    But that one looks very questionable on 'ere o.o
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I like chicken. And hugs.

And wow at the lack of DW TW's. What the heck has happened in the past few months since I poofed? D:
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Nw. Nw happened. D:
    Also time of tw changing o_o
  • opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ~ɟɟnʇs ɟo ןןnɟ sı ǝɔɐןd ʇɐɥ⊥ :D ʎsso⋊ sǝıʞuɐɥʇ 'ʍʍʍ∀
    But that one looks very questionable on 'ere o.o
    You're welcome... though I have no idea why I didn't think of upside down text before or how I managed to read that instantly. b:laugh

It's also one of many such generators, as you can see.
    And wow at the lack of DW TW's. What the heck has happened in the past few months since I poofed? D:

What Ven said. That and a giant spoon dropped on stuff.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ooooh new toy muhahaha lazy color time
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    D'awww that's the one that I was mostily wondering about, too :D Thankies, Kossy~
    ...again <3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I totally forgot about these! :D

This generator is going ham

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The... gosh, the ham actually.. made me feel a little sick for a second 'xD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

-omg I remember CatDog :DDD!
    It only lasted two years?? DD:
    -eum I mean o.o *eh hem*

It didn't seem like two years because 2001 - 1998 =/= 2

Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    2001 - 1998 =/= 2

Shhhh, don't question Kossy's maths, she bypasses all maths[1] laws, questioning will only make you look silly :D
    Unless it was actually my maths in which case I was going off of the fact that it probabily wasn't from January of the first year to December of the last year, and running times, and all those other factours..

References:
    [1] The counting thread
    Among other random stuff I'm sure xD

• opkossy
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It didn't seem like two years because 2001 - 1998 =/= 2

... Yeah that would explain why I could have sworn it was longer than two years. b:chuckle