the most char At this server

Metsomi - Sanctuary
Metsomi - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
BOOOOOO i see the most char in this server are Archers And sins.. why ?

when i make Wc squad i got blue wall pms from archers and sin ...

and those 2 class i hate them in NW and with pwi delete those class even i love barbs and BM cuz they play really in pro way not like others -.-

i wish if i can list of Archers name i hate them but i think will do it in P.Messages b:angry

and i forgot to say " I LOVE YOU KiRBY " yah keep kill those noobs u only archer i love him
Post edited by Metsomi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Archers are simple to play and seem to have advantage in PK.
    Sins are easiest class to make money with.

Thats what people stick to.
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    whats the point of this...?
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    BOOOOOO i see the most char in this server are Archers And sins.. why ?

when i make Wc squad i got blue wall pms from archers and sin ...

and those 2 class i hate them in NW and with pwi delete those class even i love barbs and BM cuz they play really in pro way not like others -.-

i wish if i can list of Archers name i hate them but i think will do it in P.Messages b:angry

and i forgot to say " I LOVE YOU KiRBY " yah keep kill those noobs u only archer i love him

b:thanks
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Archers are simple to play and seem to have advantage in PK.
    Sins are easiest class to make money with.

Thats what people stick to.

i'm not with you about ppl choice archers cuz they simple to play XD its not only hit normal arrows -.- lool

you need be smart use archer cuz if not u will be squishy :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i'm not with you about ppl choice archers cuz they simple to play XD its not only hit normal arrows -.- lool

you need be smart use archer cuz if not u will be squishy :)

you need to be smart, and if you are not, then you are squishy. where the *** is the logic in that? youre obviously not smart then cuz your squishy
  • russalka
    russalka Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    95% of archers never even use any skills beside stunning arrow as an openner xD

However I do agree, they are squishy, i have no issues with all these nubs playing archers, easy frags, same as with sins, its really dozens of archers that actually are dangerous, mostly in Vindi as well.

Sins, same story, quite a few im scared of.

Barbs are the class I got way more issues with as an arcane, Psys and Wizards as well.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:cute (/5char)

On serious note, lots of people who NW have never had any real pvp Practice. IDK what your main is but you sound like one of those people who QQs about "spawn kill" in NW LOL
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    +1 carichan

But idk if I can agree they are simple to play in PvP.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    QQ moar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    troll thread.. im archer cos its my main for 4 years and sin and barb are only as support chars.. on archer i do:
    tw
    nw
    tt
    nix
    bh
    morai
    base q
    99 vana
    cube
    grinding - yes, still
    warsong
    lunar
    pq sometimes
    delta
    trials (sometimes)
    aeu (did few times)
    oht (did few times)
    all available Quests (done all i had)
    thousands of FCC
    and much more (like catshopping)

Except PK
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    +1 carichan

But idk if I can agree they are simple to play in PvP.

Archer surely is one of the easier classes in PvP, comparing them to BM who have to switch weapons, Venos who have to switch forms and have to debuff wisely and Clerics who have all hands full with various things such as healing themselves to stay alive.

The huge range of archers simply gives them a big advantage.

Amongst all the class i've tried, Archer is farily a simple but yet powerful class. The only thing thats even more easy is Mystic. 3Spark, IG, SZ.

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    is always fun watching how clerics try to outheal my dmg ;P

as for the archers IF i was a GOOD archer, i would change necklace, belt, and rings according to situation, perhaps even cape if its offence/defence..
    change pdef neck/belt/rings to mdef ones if you fight arcanes, and back to pdef if you fight meelees, that way you have barb defences and clerics resistances depending on situation, unless you get ganked by 50 ppl.. and thats at least 4 parts instead of just switching weapon like bm.. and all maxed is 2nd set, expencive, and i dont have.
    i always thought for everyone else Except LA its damn easy to pvp, for arcanes just max out ur pdef, and for melees just max out ur resistances, and noone can kill you anyway, archers have to jump from one to another or increase both a LOT in order to tank properly.. also have to max out evasion/accuracy if fighting others like them or sins..
    sure its easy tab 1 tab 1 tab 1, and have range advantage, but try soloing multiple ppl or good geared ppl and see how easy it gets :) i only play archer cos its the only damn FUN class to play.. sins are 'try stunning' spark or no spark aps hide and barbs are invoke ironguard fortify and go afk or w.e well i hate playing them only for extra coins and barb buffs :P for others ofc it might be fun, depends on ppl like more is good game has more choice

/dont have a veno so idk

anyways i havent seen a very good archer in this game yet, its too unbalanced and all about gear, you cant even scratch a r9r +12 josd if you have r8, and you get killed if he farts, so theres no place for skill there.. only like 5 archers on our server has equal = endgame gear, so maybe for them its fun fighting one another ;) for me its 0 fun fighting r9r +12 all or tt70, i dont even know why i play this game so long :) and i dont have patience catshopping so long, not an idiot to cashshop so much, and im dying from the inside b:shocked when i try to get 104.. not to think about 105.. b:surrenderb:surrender
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Archer surely is one of the easier classes in PvP, comparing them to BM who have to switch weapons, Venos who have to switch forms and have to debuff wisely and Clerics who have all hands full with various things such as healing themselves to stay alive.

The huge range of archers simply gives them a big advantage.

Amongst all the class i've tried, Archer is farily a simple but yet powerful class. The only thing thats even more easy is Mystic. 3Spark, IG, SZ.

I said I agree with you. They have an advantage in PvP. It's because the huge atk damage with a crazy range.

I have been playing archer for a while myself but in mass PK i've had several problems in some situations. Still learning how to play and play against every class and becuase I PvP alot i learn pretty fast. Archers in my opinion requires skill to be feared in PvP. Too many ppl (as ppl stated earlier) using stun+quickshot+auto atk and that's not much of a skill.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    stun + auto attack is best possible opening in most cases :)
    (the only skill i dont have is demon quickshot cos i think it sucks and its my personal oppinion/choice never to use it ;P)
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Too many ppl (as ppl stated earlier) using stun+quickshot+auto atk and that's not much of a skill.

Sounds stupid but you can actually kill people with that.

• OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    QQ purge bow !!!