Found a video of Asparaguzz

Geckofreak - Sanctuary
Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Geckofreak - Sanctuary on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Five Guys burgers are terrible where I live.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Aspa Disagrees
    When they first came out they were amazing, but then they spread country wide and quality and care went bye bye, still better then that In and Out stuff they have in Cali though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ya know i got nothing against you but if this is aspa wow this guy inspires me so much defo gonna ask for sum tips yo, you shud take tips from him to less promoting him and more trying to be a better archer b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    I take his recommendations on fast food any day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vitag23
    vitag23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *** no.. no fast food restaurant better than in-n-out..Their slogan says it all... b:victory
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ... That awkward moment when Gecko wonders why Noa & his bffs pick on her even tho its her own fault ... b:chuckle
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ... That awkward moment when Gecko wonders why Noa & his bffs pick on her even tho its her own fault ... b:chuckle

^
    b:bye
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    I don't consider it picking on meb:chuckle I consider it embarrassing themselves. I posted this video in humor, not as an insult, because the guy fits kind of what i know of aspa's appearance and i found the content hilarious. I in no way intended to insult b:pleased

Aspa proposed to me (instantly rejected) at one point in time after a 5 minute discussion, which from what i understand he has done to many many people. Also from what I understand, it has succeeded on a few occasions and has resulted in 2 week long marriages. I do feel bad for the wedding pack fees that Aspa spends (He offered to buy for me so I would assume he did the same for others)b:laugh

Also to the person who dared bring up In & Out......In & Out is horrible in every way, bad burgers, bad fries, and bad milkshakes (five guys doesn't have milkshakes so they win that, but everywhere else with milkshakes beats them) My brother goes to school in Cali and all his friends told him to try In & Out and his first reaction was that five guys was so much better, and it resulted in a disagreement between him and his friends that lasted 2 years until they opened a five guys right off campus, which my brother told my friends to try (He was at home east coast) and they did, and instantly responded telling my brother that he was soooo right and five guys is far superior. In & Out is only popular as the result of the California publicity crazes. End Mini Rantb:cute

Also welcome back Eye, that was a long long quit.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    I don't consider it picking on meb:chuckle I consider it embarrassing themselves. I posted this video in humor, not as an insult, because the guy fits kind of what i know of aspa's appearance and i found the content hilarious. I in no way intended to insult b:pleased

Aspa proposed to me (instantly rejected) at one point in time after a 5 minute discussion, which from what i understand he has done to many many people. Also from what I understand, it has succeeded on a few occasions and has resulted in 2 week long marriages. I do feel bad for the wedding pack fees that Aspa spends (He offered to buy for me so I would assume he did the same for others)b:laugh

Also to the person who dared bring up In & Out......In & Out is horrible in every way, bad burgers, bad fries, and bad milkshakes (five guys doesn't have milkshakes so they win that, but everywhere else with milkshakes beats them) My brother goes to school in Cali and all his friends told him to try In & Out and his first reaction was that five guys was so much better, and it resulted in a disagreement between him and his friends that lasted 2 years until they opened a five guys right off campus, which my brother told my friends to try (He was at home east coast) and they did, and instantly responded telling my brother that he was soooo right and five guys is far superior. In & Out is only popular as the result of the California publicity crazes. End Mini Rantb:cute

Who the **** cares?

ty

• Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Aspa did the "Daruvial". He used to propose to any female and apparently he succeeded.

I didnt even read 25% of your last post and i still consider this thread as "something the world does not need" because nobody should judge others by the looks. Even if this was just meant as humor, someone else could take it as an insult.

This thread is purely created to aggravate them and i really wonder if you are actually going down to the level of other certain people.

All i can say is: Start thinking before acting. You only damage yourself if you don't.

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Aspa did the "Daruvial". He used to propose to any female and apparently he succeeded.

I didnt even read 25% of your last post and i still consider this thread as "something the world does not need" because nobody should judge others by the looks. Even if this was just meant as humor, someone else could take it as an insult.

This thread is purely created to aggravate them and i really wonder if you are actually going down to the level of other certain people.

All i can say is: Start thinking before acting. You only damage yourself if you don't.

Friendly humorb:sad Honestly when i was in regi with aspa and noa they loved random humor stuff inbetween rubbing their epeens in peoples faces.
    I was originally going to post this in off topic forums under the title of "funny song" or something, but threads like that wouldnt get any responses from people i actually know, if any responses. Advertising works. I was in no way judging anyone by looks, I just wanted a point to base the thread off of and the guy in the video fits aspa's appearance profile from what he and other people have told me. I have never seen him. I was thinking briefly of people to name it after, and honestly I do not know many vocal sanctuary players who advertise themselves on being African American. I couldve linked it to a random person though, and probably shouldve. If I could rename it I would rename it after someone who is my friend, even if they do not fit the humor profile. My bad, Lesson learned.

However this thread was not made to aggravate anyone, and I did think before I acted here. Everyone is different, thinks different, and interprets things differently. Others can be offended by clearly non offensive things. Have a 10 minute 1 v1 in pk mode and you win and tell the other person "good fight", often they will take it as you making fun of their loss, even though you are congratulating them on a "good fight"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I thought it was a PK video, wasted 5 sec.. No offense but you come accross as someone trying desparately to get attention or become relevant.. Only embarrassing yourself at the end.. Chill down a bit..
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh hey look, I was right. MaltaMans quitting lasted a week. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2013
    Oh hey look, I was right. MaltaMans quitting lasted a week. b:laugh

pro lol

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nope he was back the next day actually just not on the same account...
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I think its the other way around i believe it was you in our vent lol trying to talk to us and not only that but you also stalking shinbu on your sin and got mad when he called you fat red haired German. So many girls beg to be with aspa lol and he been married to multiple people at once lol. The saddest women and desperate woman in pwi award goes to you lol. I havent seen anything more sad then when you followed shin wherever he went because you were in love with him. Sending me whispers asking if shin was saying bad stuff about you and begging me to tell you the things he said lol.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Everyone thinks your a guy lol so a doubt aspa would propose to you other than to troll you kid lol. Gecko has some sort of sick fantasy about the guys in rt she gets hot every-time we talk bad about her. Your just like your friend sirie you want a piece of me. I cant help i have charisma. Your obsessed and i grow tired of your kindergarten crush school girl act. If your in love with me just send it to me in whispers i promise i wont tell.
  • rkeesy
    rkeesy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gecko you really do think of me all the time dont you, its kinda creepy btw i was wondering if you think all African Americans look alike considering you have never even seen me and i never talk to you
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    I think its the other way around i believe it was you in our vent lol trying to talk to us and not only that but you also stalking shinbu on your sin and got mad when he called you fat red haired German. So many girls beg to be with aspa lol and he been married to multiple people at once lol. The saddest women and desperate woman in pwi award goes to you lol. I havent seen anything more sad then when you followed shin wherever he went because you were in love with him. Sending me whispers asking if shin was saying bad stuff about you and begging me to tell you the things he said lol.

You shouldnt stick your nose into stuff thats like... none of your business at all, not even talking about the fact that whatever comes out of your mouth has for 99,9% the purpose of creating drama and grief. I'm not surprised that Shinbu is back to being your bff, seeing how often you played eachother already and i dont think you will ever stop doing so. You play people like you play this game, you are nowhere near to be trusted. That makes the two of you twins, but from diffrent mothers. You two really match.

As for what you wrote, apparently you have only been reading my first sentence, otherwise you would have noticed that i actually just tried to defend you guys because, as you know, i think that nobody should be judged by looks. No matter who, no matter where, no matter when. Not even you as obviously the most hated person of this server. As i said earlier, your anger and bitterness will keep you from many things in your life, seeing that all i get from trying to tell others not to aggravate you is being insulted allover again.

I addition, here my request for closing this thread.

• GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    You shouldnt stick your nose into stuff thats like... none of your business at all, not even talking about the fact that whatever comes out of your mouth has for 99,9% the purpose of creating drama and grief. I'm not surprised that Shinbu is back to being your bff, seeing how often you played eachother already and i dont think you will ever stop doing so. You play people like you play this game, you are nowhere near to be trusted. That makes the two of you twins, but from diffrent mothers. You two really match.

As for what you wrote, apparently you have only been reading my first sentence, otherwise you would have noticed that i actually just tried to defend you guys because, as you know, i think that nobody should be judged by looks. No matter who, no matter where, no matter when. Not even you as obviously the most hated person of this server. As i said earlier, your anger and bitterness will keep you from many things in your life, seeing that all i get from trying to tell others not to aggravate you is being insulted allover again.

I addition, here my request for closing this thread.

Im never mad at all and last time i checked i have more friends than i can count, and ive never scammed or lied to anyone in this game at all. As far as drama? what drama have i caused by always telling the truth? all the things stated have occurred. I see you dont like the truth and your raging about but ty for trying to help but that's not my brother at all in the video lol. Also remember its just a game lol you guys are taking it to far to care of enough to hate someone in a game lol. I am loved irl which is what is most important and people love ingame and if people didnt o well i can just shut the videogame off lol Grow up and get a life! just a note if you guys wouldn't try to start stuff with me you wouldn't end up getting your feelings hurt.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    idiots everywhere... please close b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Im never mad at all and last time i checked i have more friends than i can count, and ive never scammed or lied to anyone in this game at all. As far as drama? what drama have i caused by always telling the truth? all the things stated have occurred. I see you dont like the truth and your raging about but ty for trying to help but that's not my brother at all in the video lol. Also remember its just a game lol you guys are taking it to far to care of enough to hate someone in a game lol. I am loved irl which is what is most important and people love ingame and if people didnt o well i can just shut the videogame off lol Grow up and get a life! just a note if you guys wouldn't try to start stuff with me you wouldn't end up getting your feelings hurt.

It is a game, thats true. And thats exactly the reason why you shouldnt get personal like you did before, given the fact that you dont know anything about me or any of the people you offend at times.

And: You mistook my interest in trying to get to know your friend Shinbu with love or having a crush on him. There is a huge difference between getting to know someone / trying to figure out how a person works and actually loving them.

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im Never Mad At All And Last Time I Checked I Have More Friends Than I Can Count, And Ive Never Scammed Or Lied To Anyone In This Game At All. As Far As Drama? What Drama Have I Caused By Always Telling The Truth? All The Things Stated Have Occurred. I See You Dont Like The Truth And Your Raging About But Ty For Trying To Help But That's Not My Brother At All In The Video Lol. Also Remember Its Just A Game Lol You Guys Are Taking It To Far To Care Of Enough To Hate Someone In A Game Lol. I Am Loved Irl Which Is What Is Most Important And People Love Ingame And If People Didnt O Well I Can Just Shut The Videogame Off Lol Grow Up And Get A Life! Just A Note If You Guys Wouldn't Try To Start Stuff With Me You Wouldn't End Up Getting Your Feelings Hurt.

Lolololol Are You For Real?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    idiots everywhere... please close b:surrender

Closed at request of OP

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.