DW R8r Market?

Walpurga - Dreamweaver
Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Was just wondering, since raps/cannies have been hit so hard, are R8r markets worth venturing into now?

I don't know the demand; made 100 Memorial Coins w/ 4 tokens today, trying to sell them at 18K ea. No one's bought yet.
Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Some people still get R8R since its very nice itself. BMs like the -int chest/boots. Assassins like -int boots. R8R Weps are nice i myself will eventually get a R8R Purge axe. Overall there are people out there to buy them just not alot since everyone rushing for G16.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Overall there are people out there to buy them just not alot since everyone rushing for G16.
    This.

There is no much demonad, but I've seen people buying recast mats few times in WC. Were you selling at recast forges or NW? I'm recasting some stuff but rather use my own tokens then buy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Neffelim - Dreamweaver
    Neffelim - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Maybe its a pricing issue. With a Rap selling for 200kish, that would put the value of Supply Tokens to around 200k each. That means that a Memorial Coin woud cost around 235k/25, and thats around 9k each. Instead of buying coins for 18k, I would rather WC about buying Sypply Tokens for 200k. b:thanks

About R8R desirability, I just made me a R8R chest to get the 3 pieces bonus (8 def lvls for clerics) and I am thinking of going for an R8R weapon for the defence lvls also. Only thing hindering me from deciding is the rather big amount of Sup. Tokens needed for Orichalcum Ores, which btw cant be traded or acc. stashed. And with trials practicaly dead, Tokens are the only way of acquiring them currently.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was selling 10 coins in front of Faction base in archo, where the other R8R merchants are. They were selling for 20K ea. so I was selling for 18, and my test batch got snatched up by some sin who proceeded to roll -int on his R8R chest

Now I'm trying in front of NW forges in archo. Maybe I can dumb prices down a bit but people have to want it b:cry
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Syfo/ - Dreamweaver
    Syfo/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You would have a better chance selling warsoul mats imo,
    even if there are ppl wanting r8r, cheaper to just use supply tokens.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You would have a better chance selling warsoul mats imo,
    even if there are ppl wanting r8r, cheaper to just use supply tokens.

Well everything is cheaper using supply tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)