Item statistic search on the Auction House

HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear
HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hello!
I think it would make it easier to find items on the auction house, there are not that many stats that can be on items, in my opinion it wouldn't be so hard to make a statistic search.

For example:
I'm playing with magic characters, I'm looking for -chanelling % but there are a lot of items that have this option.
Now I have to look up all the items listed, and chech if they have the option, it takes much time.

I hope you find this idea good b:victory
Post edited by HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its like Diablo 3 AH you talking about which well could be nice for finding low level gear or other items in general.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its like Diablo 3 AH you talking about which well could be nice for finding low level gear or other items in general.

Ive seen other games have this besides d3... It is actually a good idea. can just type in the stat (str, dex, mgc, vit), or the effect (chan, interv, *proc name*), and I would add to this maybe (level range : min 1 - max 105 ... so you can just run thru what you want)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear
    HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, you got the idea right, I've seen it first in D3, I find it very useful, atm I'm searching for all demon wizzy spells on the AH, if there's any I can afford, it would be much easier to just set search to, spell books - wizard - demon and voila, there you go.
    I hope PWI staff find this useful too, and make it happen ^^
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wish categories was seachable. Like if you go under "female shoes" you can see all of them, istead of clicking each name of fash to see what shoes there are in AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    AH needs a major overhaul, also remove that 5% fee please it messes up everyone's prices so much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]