reforge r8

Ereti - Harshlands
Ereti - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Assassin
does the chance of getting the int on chest and boots r8 the same if i used The Spirit of the Forge as opposed to the r8 forges..koz is cheaper the Spirit thingy
help would be cool
Post edited by Ereti - Harshlands on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How is the spirit forge cheaper?
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How is the spirit forge cheaper?

2 chienkun instead of 2m fee. It's a bit cheaper on DW. As far as i know it's suppose to be same %
    Though I did wonder too, since it's both cheaper and better service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2 chienkun instead of 2m fee. It's a bit cheaper on DW. As far as i know it's suppose to be same %

Ah nice, I never noticed there wasn't a fee. I actually thought it was chienkuns+fee so more expensive, but if its not that saves a bit of money.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    as far as I know it's the same odds because ads are based on the gear, not the forge.

If it were the other way around one could say that the WS forges and Lunar forges have different odds as well. (Though, I AM superstitious, and use Lunar forges for gears that started as Lunar, and vice-versa, and it's worked out well for me so far)
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Never knew, thank you b:pleased.