Cow PVP Vids

Comments

• Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll be the one to say it.

Too many people kissing your ***. You're not that good in TW. You die too easily. You pretty much try and tank everything but don't always know when to gtfo.

Other than that, http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss197/red45/obama-not-bad-l.png

Skillwise I would say I specialize in 1v1s and I'm only above average in group pvp, but if the reason you say I'm not that good at TW is that I tank too much, then I have to disagree.

I don't edit out many of my deaths like a lot of people tend to do, so yeah I think I died ~10, which you might say is a lot for someone with my gear, but hey thats like 5 minutes of walking back out of 2 hours. Yes there are situations where I could have survived had I reacted faster and domained or simply stayed back more. However I'm not tanking just to be like oooo look at me I can take hits from multiple people. I see lots of other TW vids of wizards with decent gear play as if they are afraid to even let their charm tick. Shrinking back as soon as one person has them targetted, dishing out damage much less frequently than their gear allows. If you are TWing, and your number one goal is not to die then something is wrong.

Theres two benefits of me staying near the frontline. The obvious one is that I can be within range to hit people with normal spells. The less obvious one is that I will be able to soak up some damage (usually without dying) that would otherwise go to squishier teammates and probably kill them. A large number of the archers/wiz you see on the other side are 3rd cast R9 as well, although some without full josds. As I'm trying to take out their big dds. If I can get 2 or 3 of their 3rd casts to focus on me for 5-10 seconds, then I probably prevent 1-2 deaths on my team. 8 or 9 times out of 10 I'll still be able to get away alive. I'm not invincible obviously I'll still die sometimes. But anyways thats my reasoning whether or not you agree with it.

Gears allow him to play like that. I believe that if u put him and other ppl in npc gears it wouldnt go so easy for him. Lets remember what happened in PWIC... Gears helps a lot and well mooooo for sure knows to play better than DaVinci lets say, so ofc he can kill many ppl and wont die that easy. Still gears makes huge diff. Until we see more ppl at his lvl of gears it will be hard to find out how good he is.

I'm not sure why you keep repeating the same thing in like 3-4 different threads now to discredit me. "blah blah lets remember PWIC", "he win because of gears blah blah".

First of all I never even claimed to be that good skillwise at psychic, and second of course having good gear helps but every time you use it to imply a lack in skills. I know what classes I'm good at and what classes I'm not so good at, but I'm pretty sure in terms of 1v1 on wiz with similar gears, very few people can beat me more than 50% of the times.

It's not hard for me to take off/switch some gears to get equal stats as someone with lesser gear. I would happily do a 100m 1v1 match with you, adjusting gear until both parties are satisfied, betting on the condition that I win at least 7 out of 10 fights, if you are willing that is.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Skillwise I would say I specialize in 1v1s and I'm only above average in group pvp, but if the reason you say I'm not that good at TW is that I tank too much, then I have to disagree.

I don't edit out many of my deaths like a lot of people tend to do, so yeah I think I died ~10, which you might say is a lot for someone with my gear, but hey thats like 5 minutes of walking back out of 2 hours. Yes there are situations where I could have survived had I reacted faster and domained or simply stayed back more. However I'm not tanking just to be like oooo look at me I can take hits from multiple people. I see lots of other TW vids of wizards with decent gear play as if they are afraid to even let their charm tick. Shrinking back as soon as one person has them targetted, dishing out damage much less frequently than their gear allows. If you are TWing, and your number one goal is not to die then something is wrong.

Theres two benefits of me staying near the frontline. The obvious one is that I can be within range to hit people with normal spells. The less obvious one is that I will be able to soak up some damage (usually without dying) that would otherwise go to squishier teammates and probably kill them. A large number of the archers/wiz you see on the other side are 3rd cast R9 as well, although some without full josds. As I'm trying to take out their big dds. If I can get 2 or 3 of their 3rd casts to focus on me for 5-10 seconds, then I probably prevent 1-2 deaths on my team. 8 or 9 times out of 10 I'll still be able to get away alive. I'm not invincible obviously I'll still die sometimes. But anyways thats my reasoning whether or not you agree with it.

I'm not sure why you keep repeating the same thing in like 3-4 different threads now to discredit me. "blah blah lets remember PWIC", "he win because of gears blah blah".

First of all I never even claimed to be that good skillwise at psychic, and second of course having good gear helps but every time you use it to imply a lack in skills. I know what classes I'm good at and what classes I'm not so good at, but I'm pretty sure in terms of 1v1 on wiz with similar gears, very few people can beat me more than 50% of the times.

It's not hard for me to take off/switch some gears to get equal stats as someone with lesser gear. I would happily do a 100m 1v1 match with you, adjusting gear until both parties are satisfied, betting on the condition that I win at least 7 out of 10 fights, if you are willing that is.

No, that wasn't the point I tried to make. Perhaps I should have elaborated more on my previous post. Your reasons to do what you do are perfect and any intelligent PvPer would do the same thing for the most part. What I tried to point out is that you try to tank "too much". In the first part of the video in front of Insurrect's B gate you died three times rather unnecessarily. Sht happens, like the BM pulling you in as towers are hitting you and what not, but it was preventable. I definitely agree that you should tank stuff, but only to an extent.

Also, let me know when/if that 1v1 goes down. I wanna put in 100m of my own too. b:bye
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2013

You get me wrong and I guess You didnt read me. I replied to Evanera's post that ppl are kissing ur 3 letters. I told him/her that Your gears allow u to tank ppl and u do it. Some ppl are bound to do their job and u r many times the "bait" for the enemies and have them follow u in huge numbers. Did I say its wrong? Did I diss u? I think I just explained ur gameplay. I also mentioned that u r far better player than LDaVinci that has similiar gears. Again where am I dissing u? I didnt say You lack skills, just said its hard to judge ur skills when u can just faceroll the keyboard and You have high chances to 1 shot 95% of the server. Didnt You 1 shot me at west some days ago with gush at west? So I hope You understand now what I meant. This wouldnt just happen if no gear gap...

Now the only thing You can get mad abt is my PWIC comment. Come on bro - its truth. You got rolled by other players with same gears. Ofc its abt teamwork too, but it showed something... Its like I would try to refuse that I dropped the wand... Some stuff happens, we need to deal with them and go on...

Lets be honest You have the best gears on our server atm. There is absolutely nobody with gears like that and lets say till we dont get more players at ur gear lvl its hard to judge how good u are. I hope u know what i mean. It makes a huge difference and helps u a lot. Lets be honest u rely more on gears then on skills, because against most of ur enemies u dont even need to use them, which is obvious and its also not any kind of dissing.

We can do 1 vs 1. I suggest we just go full lvl 1 npc gears +0, then u dont have to adjust anything - its all abt ur skills, eventually build. As You should know I dont make money bids, but Im all into a friendly 1 vs 1 to just test how would we do. If You are interested - pm me ing :) Dont get too offended with what I say. I believe we r free to speak and have our opinions. You are decent player with amazing gears and its all im saying. Pro is Bait beating Bergamote with +0 r8 daggers and hh99 gears. Who knows u can do it too ;)
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol, good thread
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    You get me wrong and I guess You didnt read me. I replied to Evanera's post that ppl are kissing ur 3 letters. I told him/her that Your gears allow u to tank ppl and u do it. Some ppl are bound to do their job and u r many times the "bait" for the enemies and have them follow u in huge numbers. Did I say its wrong? Did I diss u? I think I just explained ur gameplay. I also mentioned that u r far better player than LDaVinci that has similiar gears. Again where am I dissing u? I didnt say You lack skills, just said its hard to judge ur skills when u can just faceroll the keyboard and You have high chances to 1 shot 95% of the server. Didnt You 1 shot me at west some days ago with gush at west? So I hope You understand now what I meant. This wouldnt just happen if no gear gap...

Now the only thing You can get mad abt is my PWIC comment. Come on bro - its truth. You got rolled by other players with same gears. Ofc its abt teamwork too, but it showed something... Its like I would try to refuse that I dropped the wand... Some stuff happens, we need to deal with them and go on...

Lets be honest You have the best gears on our server atm. There is absolutely nobody with gears like that and lets say till we dont get more players at ur gear lvl its hard to judge how good u are. I hope u know what i mean. It makes a huge difference and helps u a lot. Lets be honest u rely more on gears then on skills, because against most of ur enemies u dont even need to use them, which is obvious and its also not any kind of dissing.

We can do 1 vs 1. I suggest we just go full lvl 1 npc gears +0, then u dont have to adjust anything - its all abt ur skills, eventually build. As You should know I dont make money bids, but Im all into a friendly 1 vs 1 to just test how would we do. If You are interested - pm me ing :) Dont get too offended with what I say. I believe we r free to speak and have our opinions. You are decent player with amazing gears and its all im saying. Pro is Bait beating Bergamote with +0 r8 daggers and hh99 gears. Who knows u can do it too ;)

I'd use npc gear but they don't give stats meaning I can't equip them without a tome. so either have to simply adjust gear or derp. also for wiz it would also most likely end up being one shots using npc gear with the large constant damage boost on skills. non bet 1v1 is fine but think of something that evens out gear without restating if you don't like simply having me take off some gears.

There are plenty of players with gears on a close level to me - full +12 R9s3 JOSD g16 neck etc., yeah they might not have NW ornaments but thats only extra few atk and def lvls, no more than a 15% attack survival difference.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd use npc gear but they don't give stats meaning I can't equip them without a tome. so either have to simply adjust gear or derp. also for wiz it would also most likely end up being one shots using npc gear with the large constant damage boost on skills. non bet 1v1 is fine but think of something that evens out gear without restating if you don't like simply having me take off some gears.

There are plenty of players with gears on a close level to me - full +12 R9s3 JOSD g16 neck etc., yeah they might not have NW ornaments but thats only extra few atk and def lvls, no more than a 15% attack survival difference.
    emperor tome? only u got it
    the new ring? u and hexstar only
    new cube neck? just u
    new cape? just u

yea its just another 20 def lvl, and over 100 free stat points ;) in deed no biggie ;)
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    emperor tome? only u got it
    the new ring? u and hexstar only
    new cube neck? just u
    new cape? just u

yea its just another 20 def lvl, and over 100 free stat points ;) in deed no biggie ;)

I'm not the only one with the tome. and at least 3 or 4 ppl have the ring.

idk how u get 20 def lvls out of that. new cape is 2 def lvl over matchless, new neck is 3 def lvl extra, new pq ring is 3 extra def lvls. And there's nearly as much damage stats.

now 2 + 3 + 3 = 8 for me. wanna explain the 20 def lvls extra?
  • Whirlina - Harshlands
    Whirlina - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol pwic. you forget cheze's team also had nykage, susa, quickclaw, spliffany and fisga. you expect cheze to kill 6 other full +12 jade players alone? pw-cn actually had a proper tournament to determine who would go and they clearly sent their best. also get over your obsession with cheze being good only cause of gear, sure.. he doesnt get 1shot randomly like you or other noobs but he knows how to take advantage of things he has and use it efficiently to kill people. bracing for kevin rage posts.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol pwic. you forget cheze's team also had nykage, susa, quickclaw, spliffany and fisga. you expect cheze to kill 6 other full +12 jade players alone? pw-cn actually had a proper tournament to determine who would go and they clearly sent their best. also get over your obsession with cheze being good only cause of gear, sure.. he doesnt get 1shot randomly like you or other noobs but he knows how to take advantage of things he has and use it efficiently to kill people. bracing for kevin rage posts.

Wadzio is a good wizard. There maybe some animosity between the two but he does speak some truth. It is hard to judge skill and call anyone "the best" in terms of it when gear is so unequal.

I'm not saying Wadzio is better, or even one of the best. I am saying that what he says is true. I also agree with him that for Perfect World International, that tournament was a farce. We were a joke. Place blame wherever you choose.

To get back on topic, I enjoyed watching your videos Cheze. The music was chosen well too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i think in the end, it's best just to try and 1v1 cheze urself, it's quite fun and he does do his best to gear down to your level to even out the terms

personally, i think i had a decent chance before he switched to demon, though i definitely wouldnt bet on 50% win... after demon switch tho his increased 1v1 power really makes it impossible for a sage wizzy imo b:surrender

oh and wiz static dmg adds on skills are really too op for npc gears :] but it makes things hilarious when u do faction npc battles and stuff haha trolololol b:chuckle
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I also mentioned that u r far better player than LDaVinci that has similiar gears. Again where am I dissing u?

I think being compared to davinci is already an insult in and of itself.

b:chuckle
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I know what classes I'm good at and what classes I'm not so good at, but I'm pretty sure in terms of 1v1 on wiz with similar gears, very few people can beat me more than 50% of the times.

If we were to go deeper into that, who are the players who have a good chance of beating you around 50% of the time?
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    upsides wrote: »
    If we were to go deeper into that, who are the players who have a good chance of beating you around 50% of the time?

Idk if Rinc get full nw gear would probably be close. Not sure anyone else. Kirby on purple is decent, but slightly less than Rinc imo. Idk anyone else atm that I've 1v1ed so far
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Idk if Rinc get full nw gear would probably be close. Not sure anyone else. Kirby on purple is decent, but slightly less than Rinc imo. Idk anyone else atm that I've 1v1ed so far

You make it sound like only top sins have a chance. b:laugh
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    upsides wrote: »
    You make it sound like only top sins have a chance. b:laugh

Seeker bm barb should too. Just haven't 1v1ed any close enough
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Damn that means i won't have a chance since i'm not a barb bm seeker or a sin b:sad
  • ilovecheze
    ilovecheze Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wooooooohoooooooooo

cheze is 103 now!!!

i love you!!!!!!!!!

b:dirty
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm sure people would find you in at least 1 way entertaining, but you try too hard.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll be the one to say it.

Too many people kissing your ***. You're not that good in TW. You die too easily. You pretty much try and tank everything but don't always know when to gtfo.

Other than that, http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss197/red45/obama-not-bad-l.png

I do have to agree. One critique I have always said of cheze on his wizard is that he seems to not be as good as you would think in mass pvp. Apparently he shares the same view. His damage output is by far the highest in the game though and I would not want to 1v1 him till I was able to restat to full magic b:shocked
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How do you think you'd fare against a cleric, cheze? I haven't had to outfit my genie for wizards, because for the one or two I encounter, purifying myself or putting a shell in suffices. Any serious pk clerics on Lost City? I know that in group situations a good cleric is support cleric, but 1vs1 its been quite some time since I've lost a fight against anybody else, when I can exploit violet dance mode healing debuffs to their full potential with seal of gods > sleep lock.

Though to be honest, the reason I can dominate is cuz there are so few clerics that pk, people don't have genies built to counter us yet lol. Anybody without belief on their genie will have a really hard time fighting me. Even still...
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How do you think you'd fare against a cleric, cheze? I haven't had to outfit my genie for wizards, because for the one or two I encounter, purifying myself or putting a shell in suffices. Any serious pk clerics on Lost City? I know that in group situations a good cleric is support cleric, but 1vs1 its been quite some time since I've lost a fight against anybody else, when I can exploit violet dance mode healing debuffs to their full potential with seal of gods > sleep lock.

Though to be honest, the reason I can dominate is cuz there are so few clerics that pk, people don't have genies built to counter us yet lol. Anybody without belief on their genie will have a really hard time fighting me. Even still...

There are no serious pk clerics on LC, I really wish there was :/
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Adroit got 1 shot by a tempest once and **** every cleric's computer so they couldn't play again. Now there are no clerics and Adroit is uncontested.
  • ilovecheze
    ilovecheze Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lol cheze you need Demon BIDS and Shrink

b:sad
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ilovecheze wrote: »
    lol cheze you need Demon BIDS and Shrink

b:sad

Shrink ftw :D.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There are no serious pk clerics on LC, I really wish there was :/

You forget XX_CLOUDO_XX b:angry
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You forget XX_CLOUDO_XX b:angry

hahaha you are pretty much the only well geared ep on server that pks, but your build is obviously more support oriented. You'd be really scary in 1v1s if you changed your genie around a bit D:
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ahira Sux!!!

miss u too! b:beatenup
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • MageFizban - Lost City