Class Chosing Problem

Options
BlackyP - Dreamweaver
BlackyP - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Psychic
Hi guys , like title says i have a problem... I have a friend sin..and we want to make moneys in future by soloing fc/tt and stuff. but i realised i like sin and psys..both ..and i dont know how can i make a better team sin + sin or psy + sin .. also i love both but im not sure what to choose between..could u guys give me a hand with an opinion? .. thank youb:shocked

Also as add : i have to choose between a full g16 psy or 5 aps sin..with g16 or 15 .

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Highly refined sins are still the best farming class but with NW the impact has decreased as there isnt instance where 1 target dps is massive advantage `cept TT which doesnt have that massive coin/time income. NW mats are dropping already and counting on it to make coins at this point is kinda meh. G16 psy > sin when it comes to PK as sins are, because of farming built around -int gear that offer quite little defenses.

G16 set on other hand is pretty awesome, my in game wifey(mystic) 1shots my 10,5k hp sin with her G16+10 magic sword pretty much anytime she crits. And she only has weapon atm, thus her dmg will take pretty massive jump upwards when she got armor pieces for mag addons and set bonuses.

I`d choose psy as you arent restricted to outdated gear for aps/forced to shard & refine 2 armor sets. And for making money, it`s merching, BHs, ultimately. It`s not the easy way to make money or the quick way but for sin to make good coin/time, you need to gear toon pretty high.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o