Really? Nothing New In Psy Land?

Apostasy - Raging Tide
Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Psychic
No one has their warsoul or warsoul recast yet? No one has R9.3 full set yet? No one is playing around with different effects set-ups like megacrit or megachanneling these days... or better yet, both? No one has anything at all going on? The game is really this dead? The population of psys has just perished? b:surprised b:question
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Apostasy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sticky plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Too busy pking bye
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No one cares about Warsoul.
    There are a few R9.3 Psychics, I'm sure of that, but no one cares.
    There's no need to play with anything else when R9.3/NV3 is superior to just about everything.
    >b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My question for any full R9.3 psychics is how easy are they finding full R9.3 Seekers to kill, especially the ones with jades.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My question for any full R9.3 psychics is how easy are they finding full R9.3 Seekers to kill, especially the ones with jades.

If you are both unbuffed its easy, if you are both buffed seekers are still a pain and zerk crits still hurt unless you are popping pdef charms.
    No one has their warsoul or warsoul recast yet? No one has R9.3 full set yet? No one is playing around with different effects set-ups like megacrit or megachanneling these days... or better yet, both? No one has anything at all going on? The game is really this dead? The population of psys has just perished? b:surprised b:question

Warsoul isn't a great option for psychic's because of how good purify skill is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Syfo/ - Dreamweaver
    Syfo/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There's a few R9.3 psys in DW
    havent seen any warsoul/warsoul recast soulsphere's yet..
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013

....Of all classes, you're worried about seekers?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Seekers scurry
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Man they be zerk critting and tanky to boot.
  • Malidega - Archosaur
    Malidega - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Seekers.....They are like any other dog...when misbehaving, slap a choker chain on and pull. Nuff said.

Question 1: I am not 100 yet but have almost enough tokens for full Nirvana G16 . I need to know what pieces to make in order to make my nirvana gear. Or is it better to go Lunar and then, what pieces needed? (ya ya,..R9 is better...I can't afford that at this point) I'm talking..Name of Piece..Mats required..rough cost if you have the tokens to get all the raps/uncannies required.

Question 2: Where is it best/cheapest to find sage psychic books (like demon crit bonus chances but sage has more benefit to my playing style)

Thank you
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Question 1: I am not 100 yet but have almost enough tokens for full Nirvana G16 . I need to know what pieces to make in order to make my nirvana gear. Or is it better to go Lunar and then, what pieces needed? (ya ya,..R9 is better...I can't afford that at this point) I'm talking..Name of Piece..Mats required..rough cost if you have the tokens to get all the raps/uncannies required.
    Not sure about Seekers, but for psy the choices were the tt100 gold (which requires twighlight sceptor, if im not mistaken?) or tt99 gold (which is much cheaper to make, especially if u find one of the higher level weps to decomp fairly cheap and not need to start from scratch). As far as the armors go, psys need tt armors or lunar armors, I'd advise look around or farm those instances to see which is easier for you to get your hands on. The end result of nirvana first cast, then recast (t2), to ultimately nirvana second cast (t3) is the same ultimate result no matter which route you take to get there.

**If you dont know what those tt & lunar pieces are to make nirvy to begin with => Then you need to go to Raging Tides, to Wavebreaker camp, and around the corner from there toward the nirvana instances' entrance and look for the 4 forges. Those are all the nirvana t1 & t2 gears you can make. The nirvana t3 gear forges are in the entrances of Warsong & Lunar instances. Good Luck in that endeavor...
    Question 2: Where is it best/cheapest to find sage psychic books (like demon crit bonus chances but sage has more benefit to my playing style)
    PW Boutique agent, the Thousand Streams "Skills' Forge" (next to the teleporter), in one of the forges at the center of the Cube room 1... and on Auctioneer... Other... Books (I believe)... Skills (next to pet skills). Otherwise you might find them on a cat shop if they happen to carry which one you want. Can WC for particulars, but I wouldnt advise this unless you are close to finished collecting majority of books. Or just watch wc between the ragings, rantings, shenanigans, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've recently acquired all of my G16 armour (3rd cast nirvy) and its working REALLY well for me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    I've recently acquired all of my G16 armour (3rd cast nirvy) and its working REALLY well for me :D

It should be really good, it has same +atk/def lvls as original r9 set for the most part... gratzees b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]