why the hell its this hard

goldenarmy777
goldenarmy777 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I didnt even know in which section I could open this topic b:shocked so Im 45 lvl total noob, I must say that leveling here is hell, it was pretty easy till 40 but with help of perfect questmaster or whatever! and I won't even imagine what is leveling till cap like.

I got quests at level 45 and Im STUCK there because im outta money (so cant learn skills) and this quest, this fu.. lover, asks me to kill level 51 mobsb:angry I have charms but still I die, dps is low. other quests are also hard but dont give a lot exp.

I beg you experienced playersb:shutup tell me if theres any ways to level up faster... dont wanna hear about boutique adn anything that needs gold. couldnt find place to level up, any good quests for 45-50???
Post edited by goldenarmy777 on

Comments

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Umm, what character do you have? a wizzard?

Not hating in teh wizzerds, They have okoolt majyks :P and i have one too :P

Anyway, at level 45 you have many options namely:

-Crazy Stone Quest: This one gives a decent % of experience to you daily. And you don't need to kill monsters to it. You will need a bit of money tho...

-Lucidgold/Lucidsilver Quests: These ones are in every main city. You can talk to the lucidgold envoy or the lucidsilver envoy to start a quest . this will be timed and you only need to wait 10 or 30 min. This quest is daily and starts at 20:00 server time and at 21:00 server time too:!!
    Usually it gives easy exp, but you can get great items too!!. And you don't need money to do it :P

-BH quests: You can go to the platform in the center of arch for Bounty hunter quests that gives great exp . These quests are a lil hard and you will need a squad too. But that is the fun :3

-Farming: You know those mats scattered in the ground? you can collect them and resell them for a good price, be it in the Auction House or in your own catshop :P.

-Mob drops: You can kill easy mobs to collect different valuables goodies, like DQ drops, which you can resell for a good price (the ones for the bank quests resell better) and you can collect rare foods like hay, meat or fruit. These resell for a very high price ii Lost City server :P

-Be creative!! try to cut your expenses while doing your quests! walk , fly, or swim a lot so you dont expend your hard earned money too fast ::)

I hope that helps.

Umm i know this will be hard but when doing quests , most of them will ask you to kill a whole lot of mobs sooooo, that is very common, and needless to say, necessary , for all to learn our respective class :P

You can get charms easily, so try to learn a bit of the mechanics of your class first :P , it may be uncomfortable to you at the beginning but you can ask for help or advice on your specific class.

You can try to join a faction too :P they can help you but most important YOU can HELP THEM.

BTW i think there is a guide to make money. Try to find it with the search function :P

And be thankful you don't have to level like we did in the early days of PWI. In those days we had to defeat tons of mobs like you without free charms, supply stash and those nice genies :P, besides we had to eat the corpses of the mobs we killed because there weren't any mp or hp pots b:chuckle, and very often we would walk into a trap unknowingly :P

Le swoosh*
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    goshiki quest! http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623592

Will give you about 500k coin very quickly.

The other problem is that you've probably levelled too quickly.

Yes, I said too quickly.

There is an awful lot to learn in this game. Level too fast and you'll hit a point where you can hardly kill a thing, are useless in squads, don't know how to use your skills, etc.

I suggest a careful reading of the guides for your class, followed by doing the goshiki quest chain as far as you can for coin.

Have you done your cultivation quests (yellow ones)?
  • goldenarmy777
    edited January 2013

Yes, I said too quickly.

There is an awful lot to learn in this game. Level too fast and you'll hit a point where you can hardly kill a thing, are useless in squads, don't know how to use your skills, etc.

I suggest a careful reading of the guides for your class, followed by doing the goshiki quest chain as far as you can for coin.

I totally agree, yes, I leveled too fast. and thanks shardb:pleased I didnt know anything about those quests
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    You are welcome man :P

Now go and play PWI :P b:chuckle

b:bye
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Yes, I said too quickly.

Goshiki quest was tideborn expansion release chain. it is for level 50+

As for other quests, just go with the easiest old quests first then build up to the harder ones. I remember the mid 40's being hard because the mobs were group aggro mobs. Try to not attack mobs in big groups too, wait for them to seperate or pick off one that walks away. Make sure to also use your skills to slow/freeze them, you have control skills for a reason
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Level apothecary skill and gather herbs around you. Make Life Powders and later the magic regen ones to save on the cost of needing to use charms.

Look for flying mobs/undersea mobs when you grind. They give a 50% xp bonus compared to normal mobs.

Against melee mobs/difficult mobs, just grind past them and then return. Way back when you didn't have BH and all the assorted speed leveling quests, you'd normally find a good mob area and grind for hours. Do that for a couple levels, and you have a good amount of quests saved up to do that are easier.

Also, mobs that 4-6 lvls higher than you give an xp boost as well. It might be 3-6, been a while since I last did grinding.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Do the quests you skipped to lvl, they give money.

When you quest pick ALL drops, what you don't need can be npc or sell from a shop or to a shop.

I did lvl 1-80 in a month, without buy anything from the boutique, all I did was my quests, I never miss money for my skills really and didn't got that charm thing everyday when I did it.

Farm mats to sell them for money (the mats mobs drop like glue, rough fur, purified oil...).

What did you bought with your money? Quests give gears and stuff, you probably bought other stuff to don't have any money.

At lvl 1-60 there's nothing really you need to spend your money on, except skills and then again depend on your class maybe there's some skills you could not learn cause they are not useful.

Which class are you (even if I bet you are a sin) could help us more to help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Level apothecary skill and gather herbs around you. Make Life Powders and later the magic regen ones to save on the cost of needing to use charms.

^This is a big help for the level your at. Still works well with the free daily charms you get.

Something else you may want to do is dump some exp in a genie to let your spirit build for your skills. It's easy now to get behind an be under powered because of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ^This is a big help for the level your at. Still works well with the free daily charms you get.

Something else you may want to do is dump some exp in a genie to let your spirit build for your skills. It's easy now to get behind an be under powered because of it.

just to go along with this and if you want to level easy, do the attendance quest. There is a school teacher NPC standing on a middle platform that gives a quest that requires you to be online for 1 hour, after the hour is up, you turn it in and get shards, a nice attack/def/ or both boost depending on your choice, and you get an attendance sheet which you can turn in for nice rewards.

Now you take the shard, you can also get these doing BH quests, and go into the realm of reflection, which you can go to by talking to an NPC in north archosaur thats all dressed up standing on a mirror. Inside you use the charms to gain exp for literally just standing there. People often do this quest when they are away from the computer.

Now what i do for my low level barbarian who is lvl 46 right now, is stick him in there when i'm busy playing my other character (cause you can multiclient). I feed all the exp he gains from that into a genie and use the spirit to learn all my skills so he wouldn't be so behind on them. You don't have to do that, but it's a good suggestion if the mobs are seeming too hard for you.
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Goshiki quest was tideborn expansion release chain. it is for level 50+

I respectfully disagree. It starts at level 40
  • Quasee - Dreamweaver
    Quasee - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    skip that quest or leave at later level, if u lvled up with all the free exp then u probably have lots of quests that are 10 levels lower and u wont have problem killing them with npc wep and lower lvl skills.
    start to prioritizing skills, many of them you don't really need and even if you would have enough money for skills you would run out of spirit
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There kinda is like 2 answers to the problem presented here , as alot of *help me* threads popping up lately :

2 scenarios :

a : you are new to the game and want to make it totally free2play

the major advice one can give in this situation: slow down, relax and get a hang to the game. Dont rush it, cause believe me, if you didnt learn how to self sustain in early stages of the game , you dont want to get shot straight into the heavy economical situation of late game gear composition. Just as important as not rushing it, is beeing on par with your skills and gears, as well as your cultivation (goldenish quest line in questlog every 9,19,29,.. etc lvls). Thus said there is a bunch of things for a newcomer NOT TO DO:
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    There kinda is like 2 answers to the problem presented here , as alot of *help me* threads popping up lately :

2 scenarios :

a : you are new to the game and want to make it totally free2play

the major advice one can give in this situation: slow down, relax and get a hang to the game. Dont rush it, cause believe me, if you didnt learn how to self sustain in early stages of the game , you dont want to get shot straight into the heavy economical situation of late game gear composition. Just as important as not rushing it, is beeing on par with your skills and gears, as well as your cultivation (goldenish quest line in questlog every 9,19,29,.. etc lvls). Thus said there is a bunch of things for a newcomer NOT TO DO:

Who cut post.

Where is the ninja who did this.

Mod's there are ninjas out there.

b:chuckle
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    weird thingy, most part of my post is kinda gone oO

will rewrite it when im home
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Did anyone else childishly LOL at the title?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Did anyone else childishly LOL at the title?

I loled :P

b:chuckle
  • goldenarmy777
    edited January 2013
    thanks everyone! I didn't really except this many replies, especially dirty onesb:chuckle