Cross Class skills

Options
Aerilya - Sanctuary
Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I'm sorry if this has been answered a hundred times before, but a cross class skills search came up with nothing conclusive.

I stopped playing PWI a long time ago, but had been keeping tabs on the game. I just started back up a few days ago, and have been enjoying my time once again. Lots of questions, but the one I want to know now is regarding something I saw awhile back.

One of the updates awhile ago mentioned being able to obtain new skills that would change the way a character works, like allowing a Wizard to get a cloak skill. Can someone please explain this to me?

EDIT: I was able to find the page that sort of mentions it, from the Descent main page. But it just mentions it, and my understanding was wrong. So they aren't cross class skills, but new end-game skills. An explanation would be appreciated though.
Post edited by Aerilya - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well a lot of those skills basically were "cross class" as they were similar to abilities from other classes.

Barbs got deaden nerves. Archers got leaps and stealth. Seekers got pets. BMs got edged blur. Etc.

You can read about it here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1295271
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Thank you for posting the thread! I'm liking some of those skills.

This has been answered so a mod can close it if they'd like.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Thank you for posting the thread! I'm liking some of those skills.

This has been answered so a mod can close it if they'd like.

Closed at request of OP.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.