VOTE FOR PWI and Get a Chance to Win! MMOSite's Reader's Choice Awards!

Options
2»

Comments

• RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OMG so many ugly games there with robots and cartoons. Pwi rock! We have best graphic that is for sure. I dont know how people can vote those cartoons games for 3 years old kids . I will sure vote for PWI because i did not see 1 single game that looks better then our game.
    I have 1 more that i play many years and still love but PWI is my top 1.
  • Obilic - Lost City
    Obilic - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL there is no way I'm voting for this game. Perfect world was good about three years ago but now you just destroyed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because making sense is too mainstream.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The only category that makes sense is "Most Classic MMO"

Best gameplay? When they released the game, yes. Now the gameplay is mostly limited to "Plevelling in Frost".

Best community? No. PWI's community is no better or worst that those of most other FTP/PTW games.

Best PvP? No. PWI PvP system is quite identical to many other asian MMO's. And the imbalance between classes and equipment finishes to ruin it.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    The only category that makes sense is "Most Classic MMO"

Best gameplay? When they released the game, yes. Now the gameplay is mostly limited to "Plevelling in Frost".

Best community? No. PWI's community is no better or worst that those of most other FTP/PTW games.

Best PvP? No. PWI PvP system is quite identical to many other asian MMO's. And the imbalance between classes and equipment finishes to ruin it.

I agree 100%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    No voting from my side for a destroyed game ... This PWI Story is just sad, especially since i see more and more that our PWE Team here isnt able to do the smallest things for their players when they got some bugs... like Supply Stash is not available anymore, lol Not our this US-PW Team is the bad Guy... no the developers are... Its just poor when a publisher is nothing more as just a middlesman and need beg for all lil things, asking their big daddy the developers + the new update well... some ppl love it maybe, but true is this update killed the whole pve content that we had especially on pve servers... when i wanna play pve and there are pve servers... well now this pve servers are just one: A BIG LIE nothing more

So no Vote, or if i could vote minus... then i would do that... just true, im sad about myself now that i made a small amount of cash into the game... it was not worth it... as i did i thought it is... but now i know it better
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    well for the people who say they aren't voting, what if..... just maybe...... PWI winning means they will focus on it more :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol that was a good joke rlly... lets think about maybe u would have right... if they win... that way how the game is now... how the made it now... and maybe they focus on it... that would mean they make a focus on destroy it more? well true actually there is not much they could destroy more but thats it...

if they dont see that they destroy their game and lots of ppl leave of different reasons and the way it is now they wont get more new ppl in and if they dont see that this way will destroy their users, users that may pay too and so they destroy their way on getting money with THIS game... then there is just one left what they want:

THEY WANT DESTROY IT FOR ANY REASON

Sure some may say there allways ppl that leave and new ppl that start new... especially after updates... and ya thats true... but the actually story says me that: this time they lost lots of non- and low cashers cause they destroyed all ingame possibillity to earn money means coins... + they lost lots of cashers too, cause they promised new r9 gear and its not in... + they destroyed best ways to get coins after lvl40 (before they made that new low daily in... so for this time it may work), so new ppl cant upgrade skills and buy items unless they cash, but a new ppl that just started... how many of em will pay cash if they see they need to do that in that early lvl and there is no end to see, means they would need pay cash more and more... i dont think rlly lots of em will stay... so in all lvls there is a bad possibility to earn coins now... but if nobody have coins that much... who will buy gold in the gold trading system... with which coins? That all is what i call a Devilcircle... some cashers will stay ya... especially the pvp ppl... but some of em will leave too any day and it will get more and more boring for the rest... at the end its successfully destroyed and they can shut down the game forever...

Maybe that is what they want at end... maybe cause they have new plans for new games... ok i try to understand but i cant... cause i dont see the point why dont do pwi + other games... so far they could earn money with both... why destroy one of em... but i have rlly no other idea for that
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS PWI-
    Second place for Most Classic in 2012 MMOsite People's Choice Award! I think that's pretty impressive with the number of games out there (also pretty impressive is the fact that PWI was nominated in 4 different categories :D )
    No- i don't work for PWI and yes-i believe they deserved it
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lolololololololol