Zerky - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
How Do I get rid/complete this quest?
Post edited by Zerky - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If it's the one I'm thinking about, you talk to General Summer and then you talk to Hou Jenshi for your prize. You select, Hou Jenshi from the list of conversation from General Summer, get the quest, and then fly, walk, ride, to Hou Jenshi. I hope this helps. :3
  • Zerky - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

I did that and then made the mistake to accept a quest from her (which I can't trash or don't know how to) to collect some rocks or stones and I have no idea where to find those.
  • Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I did that and then made the mistake to accept a quest from her (which I can't trash or don't know how to) to collect some rocks or stones and I have no idea where to find those.

You meant "Crazy Stones" quest. You can either buy the stones from players/catshop, or buy them from "Merchant" (and combined them at "JewelCraftman" NPC if needed).
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited January 2013

It sucks Crazy Stone can't be trashed :(
    I once got it by mistake and had to do it to get rid of it -.-
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Zerky - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    You meant "Crazy Stones" quest. You can either buy the stones from players/catshop, or buy them from "Merchant" (and combined them at "JewelCraftman" NPC if needed).
    Finally, thank you!