Full warsong, snake mold boss.

Options
Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Psychic
Just a tip to you psychics doing full warsongs who don't already know this, if you stay at max range (yes, out of BB) you won't get hit by his AOE and you want get turned into a froggy, I've seen too many psychics stay close to him and get turned into a froggy, and if you have sage bubble of life I think you can run in at the time everyone is a froggy and purify them o.o I'm not sure if it's listed as a debuff or not, haven't really looked close enough myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
Post edited by Tide_Surfer - Archosaur on

Comments

• Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Frog is purifiable, not sure for the heal absorb debuff, but bubble is a heal that tick it faster in any case. Hell, one time I was casting bubble to support the tank, boss used frog before I was done and spell completed as usual. I would had tried, I would had failed to time it. These day, only reasons I'm in range of vile:snake is if I'm tanking a BH metal or cleric got stunned and I'm dropping an heal right after.
  • Wizerella - Harshlands
    Wizerella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Sage bubble doesnt purify the frog debuff.
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Sage bubble doesnt purify the frog debuff.

It purify at least the transformation part, I'm 100% sure, I did it myself. Only the cleric like heal absorb I didn't check, but bubble of life on top of BB? Gone fast.

Hell, me and my sibling were **** around with the frog form speed buff in Jungle Ruin event, clerics totally can remove it on other if they wish(we didn't actually remove it on other, only from me out of curiosity).