My third PVP Vid D:

Options
HESOKA - Raging Tide
HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Got some keewwll pvp stuff here. so check it out and check my old one too. dont dislike! i know you hate sins....

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41lJ0Nbixcs
Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by HESOKA - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Triple spark no kill force stealth to repeat,

This be why ppl hate sins.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    wasting youtube space
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think you're the idiot if you believe Mooooooooo is a girl.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    wow, really? am an idiot because i thought a female char is played by a girl? b:puzzled

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    wow, really? am an idiot because i thought a female char is played by a girl? b:puzzled

yes. you actually think there's girls on the internet? LOL b:laugh
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    girls on the internet where!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Quite possibly the best sin I've ever seen.

Damnit..I tried not trolling..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Damn, such a unique and original way of PKing you introduced to sin players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I would be embarrassed to have done that.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    LOL, pk with DPH sins? ill drop you in 15-30 seconds at most girl. Full R9 gear for sins are usually for FAIL idiots sins who are tired of been a 1 shot.

Getting 1 shot means you're pro but not getting 1 shot means you're fail?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    No my point is, Full R9 on a sin is just a waste, Our skills do no hit much, If one is to go Full R9 might as well do it in another class, Sins that get Full R9 either there to showoff,

or are a fail-- Cannot PK with APS gear.

The fact is PK with APS gear is not easy because your an easy kill 1-2 shot, But if your full r9 anyways...

HAVE FUN KILLING R9 SEEKER
    HAVE FUN KILLING OP CLERIC, LOL @ Mana Shield
    HAVE FUN KILLING R9 BARB LOL
    HAVE FUN KILLING OP R9 BM

HAVE FUN HITTING THEM 1ks

Did you ever hear from the skill 'Chill of the deep'?
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Man this guy must suck haha. If you do not understand the capabilities of a DPH sin then you dont deserve to play one. Even if you dont have DPH gear, smart people realize the great potential it has. So please stop wasting our youtube space with you bad playing.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

P.S. : R9 can be farmed too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ahaha funy.. i wana see how you play.

and P.S Full R9 can be farmed?

change that to P.S full R9 can be Farmed: If you Farm 24/7 for a year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horosho - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options

It doesn't requires 24/7 Pveing for a year. You must suck at playing the game or you're ****.

PS; you're a sin Pveing is easy for you.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Now I know why it's called "Raging Tide".

Keep up the good word stoopid.
  • Horosho - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Now I know why it's called "Raging Tide".

Keep up the good word stoopid.

b:laugh
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ahaha funy.. i wana see how you play.

and P.S Full R9 can be farmed?

I know it might be hard for you, but most people can farm more than 180k per hour.
  • Zolor - Harshlands
    Zolor - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    wow..you guys chewed him up and spat him out like a piece of raw fish. b:shocked
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I am afraid I am going tell the same..

Saying full R9 is for noobs and that its impossible to farm/merch makes me so sad :c
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    this guy is on to something
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You're wrong on all of the so-called points you just made. All it takes to farm R9 is common sense and patience. Merching is much the same and doesn't need some massive initial investment to start. The starting investment simply determines where you'll initially start off and gives you a bit more room for error.

That said, and to be a bit more on topic, saying full R9 sins fail is... really ignorant or really stupid. Try to spark APS stealth and repeat **** against any skilled player and you'll get floored easily. Not to mention R9 is much better for defense and as a class that will get focus fired outside of stealth that extra defense is a major help.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Most of these people that defend the fact that "Full r9 can be Farmed" are probably People Who CASH SHOPPED Their R9 themselves, and are here defending nothingness,

Straight up: i Cash Shopped most of my gear and i don't hide that,

I have tried Farming TT, Nivrana, Selling FC, Medals and All, And i Play the Class that is most able to Farm.

First Of All:

1. You Will not be able to Farm Until you have descent gear. How will you get that gear in the first Place?

2. Have you Farmed full R9?, Never mined that, Have you even Farmed 1 peace of Rank 9? And if your truelly honest with yourself your Answer will be NO, So why are you talking?

3. The only Good Thing left In PWI as a good way of making money is Nation War, For people who have CASH SHOPPED R9 they make about 25m-30m/2h.

And for Less Geared players: TT99/R8 about 3-5m & 5-10m.

P.S Merchandising Can be Good money, but it takes a very long time, & you can't use your coins, & you need a lot of Coins to start the merchant to begin with.

I have actually made my whole gear without any single cash spent. Don't beleive me? I can post a link of transactions list, if I can access it still.

I've never been a no-lifer farmer and also never been really pro merchant, but I made some progress in second. 4 aps 7k hp R9 pure dex sin seemed decent for me.

I am working on full r9rr sage sin atm, once I obtain it, I'll let you know Heso. Nothing is impossible, remember it.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Most of these people that defend the fact that "Full r9 can be Farmed" are probably People Who CASH SHOPPED Their R9 themselves, and are here defending nothingness,

I have tried Farming TT, Nivrana, Selling FC, Medals and All, And i Play the Class that is most able to Farm.

First Of All:

1. You Will not be able to Farm Until you have descent gear. How will you get that gear in the first Place?

2. Have you Farmed full R9?, Never mined that, Have you even Farmed 1 peace of Rank 9? And if your truelly honest with yourself your Answer will be NO, So why are you talking?

3. The only Good Thing left In PWI as a good way of making money is Nation War, For people who have CASH SHOPPED R9 they make about 25m-30m/2h.

And for Less Geared players: TT99/R8 about 3-5m & 5-10m.

P.S Merchandising Can be Good money, but it takes a very long time, & you can't use your coins, & you need a lot of Coins to start the merchant to begin with.

FieryDevil/Kitamura was the first level 105 on PWI. Known him a few years. It is GM confirmed he hasn't cash shopped on any known alt and I've watched him own every single event in the game and seen him merchanting. He farmed all his rank 9 on several toons and has not spent a single cent.

Your inadequacy is what causes your bias. You shouldn't assume others are incapable just because you are.

EDIT: and just watched the vid. While it isn't anything new, I disagree with some of the people here. SOME skill was shown. There were some good stunlocks and surviving with 8k hp has got to be hard so kudos etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

you dont say

I would think you could do pretty good business merchanting Ironguards, since that video is pretty much an ad for fail sins to spark and ironguard their way to a win.

seriously, every time you jump-cut, its right after IG wears off, the best part is around 2:40 where you run out of IG's and switch to sutra's which i guess dont last long enough to show how awsome you are, and the next jump cut, IGs are back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    you dont say

I would think you could do pretty good business merchanting Ironguards, since that video is pretty much an ad for fail sins to spark and ironguard their way to a win.

seriously, every time you jump-cut, its right after IG wears off, the best part is around 2:40 where you run out of IG's and switch to sutra's which i guess dont last long enough to show how awsome you are, and the next jump cut, IGs are back.

He has 8k hp :# he neeeedz those. Jerk. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    He has 8k hp :# he neeeedz those. Jerk. xD

clearly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenhawk - Heavens Tear
    Elvenhawk - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    LOL, pk with DPH sins? ill drop you in 15-30 seconds at most girl. Full R9 gear for sins are usually for FAIL idiots sins who are tired of been a 1 shot.

Lmfao did this guy seriously state that full r9 sins are fail?!? Wow..........just wow!!!

*Sarcasm* keep up the good work kid *End Sarcasm*
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wonder what he does against R999 casters, lol. While there was seemingly decent aps PK, I realized there was no situation where occult ice failed. While strong str genie gives fair chance of success, those odds should still fail from time to time. The fact there is no such part is amusing, I wonder why they were cut. I think my 100 str genie has 80% odds to work.

I was fairly annoyed the barb didnt just roar, I swear I saw him demon spark. Oh well, suppose people dont know bramble works in SP. All that was needed was demon roar proc, 1 hit from sin and fishy would of been dead on the ground. At times there is lag and despite seeing the roar animation, you cant stop attacking before you have few hits in, sparked it`s pretty massive dmg on sin.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
This discussion has been closed.