Morai Quest Chain not Done??

XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide
XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay so today I went to join a AEU squad becas it was something new to me and wanted to check it out, but when I got to the spot they told me to go it didn't let me in. So apparently my Morai quest chain is not done. I havent done a Morai quest in a very long time. I have no idea where I left off and how to continue.. I thought I was done. How could this be? I serched my Available quest log and none of them said anything about it. I was even in Morai when I looked nothing lit up. I googled it, and found nothing helpfull. I cant think of anything else to do! Can anyone help me pls?!?
Post edited by XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Talk to Elder of 1K stream to get the AEU quest.
  • XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide
    XX_Terisa_Xx - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Umm okay I talked to him but he said nothing about it in the quest, or am I missing something? All just normal 1k streams quest to me.
  • Aiwana - Harshlands
    Aiwana - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Originally Posted by AryLynna - Dreamweaver
    Not that quest..
    Here let me put it in steps:

<0. Obtain a badge order to make pop up show.>

1. When you go to your order a quest will pop up called 'Elder Knows Best' and telling you to go to the <<Elder of 1k>>

2. When you talk to the <<Elder>> the quest will complete. You have to talk to the <<Elder>> again and there will be a yellow quest called 'A Tiny Fib'

3. The quest tells you to talk to <<Luminance Tactician Mur>>

4. Receive another quest after you talk to the NPC called 'Soul Pains' Quest tells you to get 7 Shura Soulsilks that you get from Hammer Bats outside of Lumi

5. When you finish you talk to <<Luminance Lord Gugg>>. Get a quest from that npc called 'Pearl Panic'

6. Go to Corona and talk to <<Corona King Kisian>>

7. Talk to him again and get the quest 'A Fitting End'. Get "Midnight Glow Pearl" from Deceptive Faeries north of Corona.

9. Turn in the quest at <<Shroud Prophet Mogo>>.

10. Talk to the NPC again and get the quest 'A Final Step'

11. Talk to the <<Momente>>, the npc that you talked to to get in normal EU.

12. Talk to the NPC again and get the quest 'Into the Fray' and have opened AEU !

13. This is number 8.

This should help.