Lovely customer service

izheetmadrawrs
izheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Support Desk
I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and got an auto response. That is the last I have heard. Thank you PWE for your fantastic customer service. How about you refund all the money I have spent on this game and I un-install it and we call it even.
Post edited by izheetmadrawrs on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Consider this....

1. The majority of Support staff do not work weekends.
    2. There were two major US holidays within the past week, and the staff did not work those holidays.
    3. During 2x, and during a holiday break, there is a larger influx of tickets to support than under normal times.
    4. The normal response time is 3-5 business days.

So, you sent in a ticket 5 days ago...
    Day One~ You sent it in on Friday, the 28th of December.
    Given that they just had a day or two off from Christmas break, they are likely a bit behind on responses, so we will set the time at the maximum of 5 days. You are at the end of this already long line.
    Day Two~ It's Saturday, no one is looking at your ticket because they aren't in the office.
    Day Three~ It's Sunday, no one is looking at your ticket because they aren't in the office, AND it's also New Years Eve.
    Day Four~ It's New Years day. It's not likely that anyone is in the office looking at tickets, but they might be. I doubt that they are very productive though.
    Day Five~ Yup, It's likely a working day. It's also likely the first day since you have submitted your ticket that anyone is working on tickets. Keep in mind that you are in line and there are many tickets in front of yours.

So, based on this real-life scenario, the earliest you should expect to receive a response on your ticket is going to be this week on Thursday or Friday. Given the long lines from 2x, DQ pages not updating, and the influx of players due to the holiday season, I wouldn't hold my breath on a response until next week.

And this is normal. It's been stated and posted so many times it's not even funny. If you had used three brain cells to think about this you never would have posted. What's "lovely" is your unrealistic expectation for instant gratification.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • BustyQT - Archosaur
    BustyQT - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i had the same experience contacting support but when i updated my ticket and included more information a week later they sent the same exact auto response lol
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Even If the holidays were over, PWE customer service is the worst. I've had so many encounters with them I just stopped caring, and they themselves violate the rules they set on the TOS, to be quite frankly with you the forum mods do a better job at what they do then the staff who operates the ticket system.
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i had the same experience contacting support but when i updated my ticket and included more information a week later they sent the same exact auto response lol

Probaly why it's called AUTO response b:pleasedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and got an auto response. That is the last I have heard. Thank you PWE for your fantastic customer service. How about you refund all the money I have spent on this game and I un-install it and we call it even.

They answer generally in 3-4 OPEN days. Sorry, but GM and PWI staff have weekend and holidays too.

When you send a ticket than send a new one the newest one replace the oldest one so the waiting restart. Next time be sure to include everything in the first ticket than wait 3-4 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I always get help from pwi, both within 4 or 5 working days and a non auto response :)
    A hint: Being mature and polite always helps. I don't know if you are or not but never know
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • silverwolf7773
    silverwolf7773 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

they are pigs *cough* sorry, piggies *cough* sorry again, umm:3 -removed- and I wont say anything about RESPONDING ON TICKETS

Im very polite, but it doesnt last for long as you all see
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Only ever submitted 2 tickets from this char. One had a personal response within 2 days, the other took a little over a week but got a response and both got a fix to the particular issues.

My BM's account had a ticket sit unanswered with only the auto-response for close to 3 months - then it was closed without a word from PWE.

Pretty sure the support staff didn't have a 3 month long weekend, and there aren't that many holidays :P

Ironically, the ignored one from the BM's account was the one asking for help in charging Zen :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've sent many tickets and none of them was ever ignored. I can't say there were all usefull replies though, like telling me things I said I already know (assuming they check title, read few words "okay it's this category" *inserts auto reply*) or just saying they have no idea how to solve that problem ("contact [someone]" or "ask on forums maybe someone will know"). But like 30% of ticket replies was very helpful and about 66% I was satisfied with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • izheetmadrawrs
    izheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ok, so here's the issue.
    I have had a problem for about 3-4 months now of not having any active server show up on my server list. I had sent a ticket in a few months ago requesting help with it. The response I got was to be sure I am admin, turn off anti-virus, firewall, etc. Did all they asked. When I replied that it didn't help, I got the same list of ideas all over again. Decided after a few months to try again as I too have money wrapped up in this game so would like to be able to play. This time around, I finally got a response and guess what,,yup,, same as the others, even though I had already included needed information. So, still can't play and it seems help from TS will not be forthcoming. So if anyone else has had the same problem and discovered a fix on your own, I would sure like to have it.
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So I take it if you try to goto the support site (via submit ticket), its only active during weekdays? Have tried to submit but everytime I click the submit ticket button it says the site is unavailable. Should I try contacting a GM in game in hopes they can pass the info up the chain or try email support directly?
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    If the support site isn't working for you for some reason, just email customer support directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com and they will open the ticket for you. You should also specify that you couldn't access the support site so they can help you figure out why it's not working for you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Dyrl - Heavens Tear
    Dyrl - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Never once had a problem with them on over 3 years. The problem is obviously with your ticket, the language, something.