Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
So I brought the chips but where is my heroic chest?! b:sad
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wait for a while, they will pop in your mailbox like they did on mine b:chuckle

Now be a good girl and go play PWI .b:cuteb:cuteb:cute

SHOOOO SHOOOOb:bye
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Normally they even glitch and you will get way more than just one chest per chip bundle. Happens to me all the time, same with charger orbs or other apo pot promotions. That's why they are cheap as dirt atm and everyone can bring flag in nw home with speed pots. No one has to farm herbs anymore or support herb farmers... thx @gms for this btw..
  • Arocus - Archosaur
    Arocus - Archosaur Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You'll probably get it soon.

If you don't get it, you can submit a ticket saying you bought the item during the promotion to be added to the reimbursement list for your heroic chests.
  • aluvitar
    aluvitar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Be happy lol,
    During the charger orb promo I bought enough rep to get maybe 700 charger orbs... today i went over 20k received from this promo, my mailbox is so full nonstop i can't even get a blessing from the game to go through.
  • dubellay
    dubellay Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    How long is it taking for them to mail them to most people? Its been over twelve hours since I bought a few stacks of chip packs, but I haven't seen any in the mailbox on either of the toons I bought them on, normally it only takes an hour or so for the promotion items to show up so I'm starting to get a little worried o.o"
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    you get 1 chest for 50 chips or 10 chests for 50 chips?b:surrender
  • Crimson_Moon - Momaganon
    Crimson_Moon - Momaganon Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=789361
    1 heroic chest for 50 packs of 10 chips.
  • Morvatiaz - Archosaur
    Morvatiaz - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have bought over 60k chip packs from the boutique. I know for sure at least 30k of them were within the time frame of the promotion, not sure about the others. Still yet to receive a single heroic chest.
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    my mailbox ain't even half full and still waiting for today's chest b:angry
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Can we get any official response to this tread? just to know what to do for the promotion chests, its now more then 24 hours that the chests are not delivered, im not in hurry just wondering what shall ppl do after the chests are not delivered, thank you in advance :)
    b:byeb:surrender
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bindor - Heavens Tear
    Bindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Can we get any official response to this tread? just to know what to do for the promotion chests, its now more then 24 hours that the chests are not delivered, im not in hurry just wondering what shall ppl do after the chests are not delivered, thank you in advance :)
    b:byeb:surrender

To top it all off you can't even put in a ticket as the ticketing system seems to be screwed up again... i'm so glad i haven't put any money into this game in a long while.. they don't deserve a dime for the support they give.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    whit all the delay dilivery and stuff that happen on last promotion, maybe they went whit a brain, and will wait for the end of the promo, and send only 1 mail, for each buyer after review of all transaction for said player.

can't wait to get mines :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyPowerz - Harshlands
    HolyPowerz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ok so I bought CHips and didnt get any chest .. i bought them a couple nights ago still no chests.. And then i bought 5 gols tonight and it says transfered but the gold isnt on my server.. i double checked and it says the gold was sent to harshlands but it isnt there...

Is the support servers down or somthing? because when ever i try to submit a ticket i get a redirected loop error?
    edited December 2012
    whit all the delay dilivery and stuff that happen on last promotion, maybe they went whit a brain, and will wait for the end of the promo, and send only 1 mail, for each buyer after review of all transaction for said player.

They will not do that...some ppl got some chests...:) but hey..never knows...b:shutupb:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    If you guys are having trouble sending a ticket using the webpage you can always open a ticket via email by emailing customerservice@perfectworld.com

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2012
    If you guys are having trouble sending a ticket using the webpage you can always open a ticket via email by emailing customerservice@perfectworld.com

I did write to customersupport couse ticket system not working, and they responded and opened a ticket for me in 15 minutes :) Thank You PWI :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amyfowler
    amyfowler Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    yup looks like its time to write em and complain again.
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    anyone got theirs yet? been over 48 hours and still waiting for 2455 chests b:cry and no reply from customer support either
  • amyfowler
    edited December 2012
    nope, I wrote in as well on two different toons - no chest for either of them yet, and its been 2+ days......
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Didn't get any either. Should I really ticket or is this a wide-span issue that's likely to get fixed for everyone in one sweep?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Nope, they didn't fix anything. I got 6x more than I should get on my main account again. The value of the promo items are way higher than the amount of coins I needed to buy the gold. With coin chests I even got event cards for free.
    It's a pitty that those giant bunnies and hyper stones are not tradable... I could sell tons of those.
    I suppose they have fixed times when they sent all the mails. And there must be the bug. When you buy the promoted items at start of the event you get the full bonus at every delivery time, for a few days, till promotion ends.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    untill now i havent receive any heroic chest. and i bought almost 35 gold x.x
  • doomjack
    doomjack Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    same, i havent resived any heroic chest either QQ
  • amyfowler
    edited January 2013
    I actually did receive an email back from customer support. However they directed me to the ticket system, which of course I had stated was down in my FIRST email to them. So, I still have no information as to what is happening with the chests. Hopefully we will see the chests soon, because I know they won't actually bother to email me instead of sending an auto blanket response which tell me to check my ticket.......that I can't access, lol.
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got some of my chests, but not all. And some were really glitchy, not letting me read the mails, or having 2 chests in one mail and none in another.
  • Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear
    Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've been checking, still haven't gotten mine yet ... since this is such a wide spread issue I am wondering if it is being looked into. It's hard to know since as far as I can tell I don't see any communication to that effect b:lipcurl
  • EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't even send in a ticket to tell GM about my problem b:surrender

I have the same problem where I bought the chip packs but no heroic chests b:cry
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I had the same problem. Just submit a ticket with info like your the time of the purchase, server it was on, and the character that's supposed to receive them and they'll fix it for you and you should get them after the next maintenance period b:pleased
  • //Edwin// - Harshlands
    //Edwin// - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same here - had the same problem. No chest yet. So when it will be?
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    until now me and my friends still not receive heroic chest yet. is there any gm that able to answer this? thanks in advance