Rina's Screenies

Comments

• Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Awwww these pics are really pretty as usual xD I like colors very much (yay for dark pictures >:D) :o and lols I'm being too nice? I just like what you do srsly ;D liked how you pulled that Ten Ten look :o your bm resembles her pretty good :3and also the pictures represent the situation so well Q.Q (literally I cried.. Just a lil bit T_T)

-spoiler alert-

I mean.. WHYYYYYYYYY??... I mean I always read latest Naruto manga chapters... but .. srsly the last chapter made me cry.. I mean they could have had somebody else to die >.> I mean..ugh Hinata, Neiji (hyuga clan) is definently one of my favorites (not the only ones, but I like em so much, especially Hinata *-*) buuuuut maaaaybe there is a slight possibility for Neiji to be revived..well I hope he will be revived cos cos.. ugh.. that would be just too sad e.e *wipes tears* well I think i wasn't that sad when Asuma died... or the third hokage.. but lol they are killin important characters too fast D: I hope they wont kill inoshikocho next q.q
    I need hugs now.. and cookies too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Soo purty~ Though I don't read Naruto, I can totally get the feeling from the screenies :o and your bm look so cute~ b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @Miko:
    Happy you like it because I was messing with the last one for soo long. (I have a newb program ;..; or I'm the newb to use it) And the look came randomly, I often edit my chars to make them fit in some screenies, but I might keep this one. :o
    @Shizu:
    Sooo true you are. All them chars Asuma >.> Jiraya <.< Konan >.> Itachi <.< Minato & Kushina DDD: I was waiting when Sandaime will die cause at those times I already knew Tsunade's gonna be the Godaime. XD Soo c'mon Tsunade res him fast along with Inoichi and Shikaku! Or if not 3 only 2 then Shikaku D:> Shika needs daddy cause their duo is epic xDD I just hope no more major chars will die :C

Also two random pics I like, because whitehairedpurpleeyedcutebunnies. :D
    rinatborn01.png

rinatborn02.png
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    Soo I just reinstalled lappy, which means it'll take time to get everything back. Eeh well, I still don't have PW so I probably won't post too much. I'll have tons of things to get done in the winter break >_< All I have for now is a bunch of overedited pics of my chars. They kept telling me 'Take some photos please, please!' 'Yes, upload them on the forum pwease, pwease!' Um yea, when they all make puppy faces noone can resist *facepalm* This is also an answer for Fonyan's old 'How many chars you have?' question xD (I sent you a long priv message tho XD) So there they are:

Christmas 2012 - Rina style

rinasxmas01.png
    Nadeshiko (bm) found Santa in Archosaur! She was helping him all the time, and she really enjoyed it. ^_^

rinasxmas06.png
    Chrysalis (wizzy) took a trip near the woods, and delivered some gifts. :3 /Dashing throught the snow~ On a one horse open sleigh~ *sings the whole song*/

rinasxmas08.png
    Rina (seek) helped decorating the tree of Tellus, and just when I wanted to take a picture of it, she jumped in front of the camera! She actually likes this shot.

rinasxmas07.png
    My fishies Shiko (sin) and Luna (psy) enjoyed the free time they could spend together, just like other sisters do. They had a snowball fight and built a huge snowman together!

rinasxmas02.png
    Whew, Risa (myst) and Cadenza (archie) were hard to catch! They had fun together: dancing, making gingerbreads, making a Xmas party and many other things! It was hard to take a shot where they both watch the camera. ^^;
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    rinasxmas09.png
    Before meeting with friends Miko wished a Merry Xmas and the best for the new year to everyone! :3

Bonus cleric shots!
    rinasxmas03.png
    On her way to her friends Hikari (cler) sure had fun! She went through the woods, but she made a game of the long walk. :D

rinasxmas04.png
    She met with Shiko's and Luna's snowman. In a group of snowmen she tried to act like she's one of them. x3

rinasxmas05.png
    On this picture she's finally there, telling the others 'Wait! Don't go close to the tree till I put my presents under it!'

Hope ya'll liked it as much as I did the newest Applejack episode from MLP :)
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! n_n
    Also look at this snowball-thrower smiley I made up XD (>'o')>⃝
    edited December 2012
    *om nom nom nom new screenies* *-* As usual, lovely, every single one of them are pretty u.u
    I just dun get it.. how you make em look so soft? Yep, I adore them. And aaargh I wanted to make Christmas edition too, well Christmas story or whatsoever but I guess I won't be doing it Dx your screenies are just waay too cute x.x Luv luv the pic where she is ''building'' a snowman or where they are dancing in that pretty fash :3(Is that fash from private server? :o, anyways I adore it so so so much *-*)
    aaaand nooooooooooooooooo get back your pw this instant D:< what I'm going to drool over now? e.e

Anywaaays I wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year hun! :3 May all the wishes come true, including pony ones too :o

*copies newly made emoticon*

😀<('o'<) *throws a snowball and ruuuuns awaaaaaaaaaaaays*

(* ̄m ̄) *is feeling very proud of what she did just now*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Merry Christmas!~

I love the last set of screenies, very bright and holiday-ish! My fave char of yours has got to be your bm because she's very cute looking >.<;; wanna see more of her! b:dirty

And I didn't get a pm D: *beats the forums with a stick*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    *om nom nom nom new screenies* *-* As usual, lovely, every single one of them are pretty u.u
    I just dun get it.. how you make em look so soft? Yep, I adore them. And aaargh I wanted to make Christmas edition too, well Christmas story or whatsoever but I guess I won't be doing it Dx your screenies are just waay too cute x.x Luv luv the pic where she is ''building'' a snowman or where they are dancing in that pretty fash :3(Is that fash from private server? :o, anyways I adore it so so so much *-*)
    aaaand nooooooooooooooooo get back your pw this instant D:< what I'm going to drool over now? e.e

Anywaaays I wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year hun! :3 May all the wishes come true, including pony ones too :o

*copies newly made emoticon*

😀<('o'<) *throws a snowball and ruuuuns awaaaaaaaaaaaays*

(* ̄m ̄) *is feeling very proud of what she did just now*

Snowball fight!! About editing: I dun know o-o I often forgive what I do to a pic, like on veno one I had like 10 kind of curve >.< and it came out kinda boring. I just aim to make my pics have bright colors and don't stop till I success (most of the time, not always >.>") Do the Xmas story :3 I did mine while we were waiting on Xmas lunch, and before present-giving. c: And eeyup private server fash I soo love the reindeer fash =P I tried to fill the pics with life and make them like they were really made in the middle of something.

Merry Christmas!~

I love the last set of screenies, very bright and holiday-ish! My fave char of yours has got to be your bm because she's very cute looking >.<;; wanna see more of her! b:dirty

And I didn't get a pm D: *beats the forums with a stick*

Dayum D:D: I'll try with a Ctrl C+V technique see if you get this one ;n;

I can try another bm-cleric story, but tbh I hate multiclient photoing. (A reason why my The Crystal Empire project stopped) I still wanna finish the newer ones from my veno, but I'm kinda under ice right now. o.x
    Glad you liked it :D Oh and nope I'm not a singer T_T *goes back into her basket with a blanket and a pillow and her pony plushies*
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I gotta lurk my fellow screenshotters right now. Rukina, your work is just adorable. I personally like how you also incorporated a story in every screenshot.

Keep it up! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Oh my gosh oh my gosh Coco! I felt like this when I saw your post. I feel so honored that you found my lil thread. :3 I wish I had some better screenies atm to post, but I still didn't install PWI back. I found your thread a long long while ago and always waited the new and newer screenies, I just didn't have the dare to post a positive comment and that I love them. I saw the beauty of your shots and I always wanted to have the skills of yours. Well, I still don't like 90% of my work, because it's rare when I amaze myself XD Your thread and Susy's were the inspiration to start this, so I'm glad to say Thanks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WELCOME 2013!

I'm glad to leave this horrible year -2012- behind. It's a new year and I wanna start with a fresh page. First of all Happy New Year everyone! I have school things on my back, and I'm kind of under ice now. Till Jan/19 please don't expect too much activity from me. I'll probably post a bit, but not stories and not spam-like. Once I'm through the hard times I can get back to my chars and take new screenies! ^_^

Some things I couldn't get done in '12 but will do in '13 and new ideas:
    Characters I badly wanna take screenies on:
    ~ Archer
    ~ Mystic
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Sin
    Refreshing:
    ~ I found a bunch of old schots! I like the ideas, but I wanna redo them. :3
    Finish:
    ~ Finish two projects I started in '12
    Maybe:
    Maybe a collab with someone else? :3(Would be interesting tho, since I haven't seen much archosaurians D:)
    Non-PWI:
    ~ Draw ppl as ponies, because I love doing that. \^_^/

Not sure if I'll get everything done, or I'll want to, but this is my current list. I also want to improve, and make ppl like my works. ^,,^

I found an old picture when a friend of mine (she's the myst on the pic) and me did a quest in Wraithgate, and took a shot. It's so pleasant for me, bringing back memories, when we were in our 80's. Effects are all turned down, so no armor glowing. D: I'm on the right.
    daniandme.png
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh my gosh oh my gosh Coco! I felt like this when I saw your post. I feel so honored that you found my lil thread. :3 I wish I had some better screenies atm to post, but I still didn't install PWI back. I found your thread a long long while ago and always waited the new and newer screenies, I just didn't have the dare to post a positive comment and that I love them. I saw the beauty of your shots and I always wanted to have the skills of yours. Well, I still don't like 90% of my work, because it's rare when I amaze myself XD Your thread and Susy's were the inspiration to start this, so I'm glad to say Thanks!

I understand about not liking our own work since normally, we don't. But I just want to tell you that you should keep this up since I came back, I enjoy seeing what you can come up with! So just keep experimenting and I'm sure you'll get the results you want.

That old screenshot you have is very nice. I personally like the lv. 80 arcane armor. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    I torture myself with not having PWI because I have to keep my ideas in head D: But I don't wanna get it back untill I'm through my "exam". I know myself it'd be like just 5 mins to check on ~> ooh chat with friends ~> wait it's sunset ~> screenies ~> too late... I promise I'm keeping great ideas in my head >:D, I just need 2 weeks. D; I was searching in my folders and goodies what I found. I found pictures of my very first tries when I wanted to take screenies. Most of them were horrible e.e I'm planning to a big kaboom after returning mwahahaha hold on to your seats!
    You're going to love me mwahahaha
    ^ was just a joke >.> <.<

So some of my early tries when I was playing around with my meditate (in my 80's) and with summoning:

rinabeach03.png
    rinabeach06.png
    rinabeach04.png
    rinabeach05.png
    rinabeach02.png

Newb ones </3
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Another pack of old ones:

rinabeach.png
    And see what happens when a nab finds AEU o.o Only these 2 were decent
    rinaaeu02.png
    rinaaeu01.png

Aaaaaand another pleasant one after the heroic looking old pic in 69 (I love it because we're looking like super heroes on that pic, so serious XD)
    This one's with probably one of the most epic person from the server (along with the previous mystic)
    mochiandme.png
    This isn't so old, but not new. :c

I had to open my eyes to see what I'm doing wrong (sadly QQ'ed my thread with it *facepalm*), gonna try later :D~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Another pack of old ones:

rinabeach.png
    And see what happens when a nab finds AEU o.o Only these 2 were decent

I had to open my eyes to see what I'm doing wrong (sadly QQ'ed my thread with it *facepalm*), gonna try later :D~

I....loveeee....this....one! It look so prettyyy and the rainbow make it more "wow" b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    rinabeach02.png[/CENTER]
    rinabeach.png

*covers eyes* soo....soo...bright x.x but I like it c: I really like these two pics. First one, she's like running onto the distance or chasing something :o maybe a delicious fish? I dunno exactly o.o Aaand the second one, like Miko said, WOW!!! I mean srsly, this one is amazing, colors and dat rainbow :o (now all rainbows associate with Rainbowdash lols xD) It looks like some Promised Fantasy Land or something :3
    Ugh I understand your situation..PWI is toooo adictive Dx Like you said, time goes so fast xD
    And good luck with an exam ;)(what kind of exam it is? :o) I wish you strength to resist the wonderful world of pwi Dx
    *leaves a Pinkie Pie Pie *
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Thanks both =D
    I'm planning to organize my posts soon, probably won't take long (I guess o.o)
    The Tborn pic was my favourite for a while, but I forgot about it. XD When I found it I was like I did not delete it? OO:
    I never realised that she looks like she was running on the summoning pic. Nice eyes Shizu :C Such old pics, I wanna retake them right after I reinstall. :] Aand thanks, this exam is important, because it'll determinate if I'll get into the next school, or not. </3 The results will come in february, around my bday :x
    Eeep found a Xmas pic of me carrying my bear in my panda pulover in front of the tree. XD
    Thanks for the pie ;3; See y'all laters. :3
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lovely colors b:cute. so pretty :D, your screenies make me feel like a marshmellow
    edited January 2013
    *pops out*

Rinaaaaa, I demand more screenies!!!!

I just wanted to link this here or maybe you already saw it but congrats!!!! click me *-*

I'm personally jelous xD

*dashes away*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    These pics are just way too old D: I dun even get why I uploaded them XD (I do most of the crazy stuff when I'm sleepy) Probably to keep some live in my thread D:
    @Pho ~ Thanks :3 Hmm the only thing I probably like them gotta be the colors :D I love mornings and sunsets c: And..... Marshmallows OwO marshmallows OwO So fluffy and soft >w< I just wanna jump into that bowl!
    @Shizu Thanks =D What a surpirse it was the day I saw it, right after a boring, long day! C'mon if they found my thread yours is just the next door :C
    You want my screenies? o//o But...but I has nothing to post ;_; I've been only drawing boring stuff in school nowadays than taking screenies at home ,_,
    Happy that this half of the year in school came out great <: (5 and 5*'s yeaah >u< gotta focus on learning much :X) This saturday and next week gonna be killers </3 So excited already D:D:D:D: After that I'll definietly get back to life ^_^

Just some blah to explain: 5 is the best grade 5* is even better, like 5=A 5*=A+ :D
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Out of curiousity, what grade are you in now? :o good job on the good grades~ b:chuckle share it with mee XD

And I second what Shizu said about the demand :3 and and and congrats on being chosen for the fb thingy~ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Wow Rin Rin you dun seem to stop to amaze me o.o You are very very smart as I can see :o And I was wondering the same thing as Miko x.x in which grade are you now? :o I really admire you determination there but just dun overwork yourself too much >: get plenty of rest too!! Because you never know when you can be exhausted (well you will prolly know when you are tired but anywaaays)

Just drop something you drew then :3 or or maybe post some old screenies, I dunno Dx

ps. The marshmallow picture is so so cute *Q*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    *Opens door*
    Lol just hanging in sis room in the evening before her prom XDD
    Oh gosh :o ^/////^ Uuhh don't think I'm that smart >,>" Thanks, thanks~ Eerm which grade which grade that's a secret D: I'll get my phone to do the most HQ'est pics of my latest randomness to share with you lols Dx Just 1 more week ;,,,;
    And Shizu~

Think I forgot to reply to the banner thing, but... I don't know It'd make me feel I stole something, and I'm not unique. Just would make me feel bad. >.< If I see great ideas I often think of doing them on my way, but then I clear my head to forgive those because (I have my inner question then) Why would I copy? Am I crazy or something o..o
    Have some (old >,<) faboulusity till I get to take shots of the recent ones~
    Blahblah_2_zps47175beb.png
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just popping in to say that I love love LOVEE YOUR RARITY D:
    And also, about the grade thing, I only know one country which has that marking system (5's and 5+'s) and that's where I come from (before I moved to Canada that is e.e). xD
    And high five for the hard work in school! I overwork myself too lmao. Just got back the results from my first exam, 98.7% b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    You are good at drawing ponies :o! Though I'm not a pony fanatic, I can still instantly tell that is Rarity, sooo goood jooooob b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Helloouu! =D The rush everywhere everywhere D:
    @Fon Thanks :3 O.O Whuu whaa eeh *cough* Where are you from? O: Because I'm hungarian :C I always wanted to see Canada *-* lucky you~ ;3 And for sweet pony's sake Grats for the exam :D:D
    @Miko Thanks, tho her eyes and body isn't exactly how she looks like, but I often make their legs a bit longer. I tried to make her look regal and fabulous~ It was a bit awkard when I got to her mane, I started it in school but finished at home because I can't note how her tail looks like x,,x Aaand dat fail cm I simply can't draw cutie marks XD
    Shizu :C Thanks for just telling I should post drawings, because I forget all the time to take out my finished drawings from my school bag. Now I had to take them out and I won't put them back this time >=D (2-3 grades earlier happened that someone stole my drawings in school... 2 of them were for friends but someone really wanted those, and eventho I only remember one of them was a ninja, but they sure looked ugly. I draw all the time in school to kill time or stuff, and I have lot of drawings from my first years till now. Well I only like the ones from last and this year, others were horrible lols o-o) Luck that on the last days of this half of the year people were just writing tests and stuff for better grades, so I had time to draw XD
    These are what I have atm:
    ss_Shizu_zps6f46a735.jpg
    I drew Shizu as a human before I pony'd her so I could convert the hair into mane :3

ss_Celestia_zpse319f5bc.jpg
    A sketch Celestia that I colored in 2 mins yep fail XD I just love her eye :3 Tried to redraw it but it wasn't the same q,,q

ss_Luna_zps23a94aa3.jpg
    Luna! =D I messed up the mane at her head D; I can't draw hooficures that's the reason why they look bad Dx

ss_Celestia2_zps0136b79d.jpg
    So I was trying to draw Tia, but I erased her head cause it was bad already. Suddenly from the random lines I saw different head and eye shaped and decided to draw them instead of the original. I like it tho~ I didn't draw her crown or necklace because I dun like to draw them x.x Eerm hooficures and cm fail again :D

And a pic I drew because I absolutely love this song I heard in the series I'm currently watching. Sadly there are only a few lines because it was sung just for 1 episode. D: To understand the pic you'd need to know the storyline, so I'll skip that. It's bloody and scary a bit because the song was You Killed Me. Also D: she has a neck I was trying to make her look like she was on the ground. Some things look weird on her, it's better irl I swear x,x That lil text is the song's lines that I wrote there xD

You Killed Me drawing

Ps.: Feelin' fancy lol XD Got new hair and a makeup gonna dress up and look like a boss at sis' prom.
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    You should probably make a pony art thread b:chuckle I bet you will get lots of requests from pony fanatics since the drawings all look so nice XD And have fun at your sister's prom ~ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    +1 with Miko.
    You should really consider it doing :3
    and lols we live on the same continent at least ;D only 1000km is between us xD (im lithuanian if you someday would want to ask..)

And um lols no problemo! Aaaaand about that grand drawing theft, well um somebody really really liked your drawings and considered to privatize them ;D and nobody steal ugly ones so they must have been pretty :3 and again, studying hard all the time pays off ;D
    Can I save that image? *saves anyways* I mean I LUV how you did the hair D: it's looks so cute and smooth :o AND I reall y really like that expression!! She is really like Shizu lols, I really like it o.o you should open humanized pony art thread too!
    And all the other ponies looks so cute! And your recent style of pony drawing is imo cuter, but it is just my opinion. Tat waaaaa~~~vvvy hair! (ps your hand writing is very nice :3 )
    And those few lines of lyrics and the pic which is scary yet kind of cute at the same time <3 for me lols x.x reminds me of Alexandra Burke song You Broke My Heart buuuuuuuut I doubt it would be a case o.o

no nono Rin Rin you are not crazyand I understand people who likes to be original :)
    and what I have to say ..well.. let's just drop this topic whatsoever... LOOOOK UNICORN PENGUIN!!!!

P.S. wishing the same as Miko & Fonyan, have a great time at prom ;)(you should post a pic of how you look like cos nobody can look bad at prom Dx)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Hellou there!
    I officially love proms now *-* Especially the dances Oh gosh the waltz was soooooo *melts* Gorgeous dresses, beautiful dances and music *Q*

@Miko Thanks, I dunno xD
    @Shizu You're pretty close then yay <:D And lols ofc you can save them XD Shizu's hair came by...hmm I was just drawing lines no idea D: Sometimes I go for a diff style at ponies sometimes for the exact dunno :o About handwriting: you should see it when I'm in a rush ugly as hell.
    The part I know are these lines:
    You took, my heart.
    You tore it all apart,
    You killed me.
    Oh, yeah you killed me.

UNICORN PENGUIN WEEEEEEE
    penguiny.png
    Noone can look bad at a prom 'cept me with my beautiful face D:<
    A pony~drawing thread lol :D Sure would be nice but I wouldn't open one, dun think anyone would support it or request one XD

And some old memories x3 I think my friend was doing wq around Sanc I went there to see her new pet, then I was trying on her hair fash then another friend came to see wth we're doing and we ended up taking screenies XD
    ayudanirina01.png
    Gaining chi is beautiful and interesting if my friend (left myst) does it with her spam. xD
    danihurricane.png
    A huggy hare attacked me, so we keeled it fast D:
    edited January 2013
    Yea.. I definitely agree with you, prom is such a beautiful celebration... Just wait until you have your own ;p I bet it will be thousand times more fun!! No, trust me with this xD it will ;D

and ROFL at the unicorn penguin xDDDDD (lol srsly had to wait until I'd stop chuckling so I could type xDD)

And nuuh, I dun believe in you about hand-writing, but maybe you speak some truth.. Whenever I am in super rush, lol, I possess the handwriting of a doctor! -.-' And when some time passes and I need to look up the things I have written down..well... *facepalm* I can't read anything e.e

And about the thread, well I'd support your thread for sure >:3 and I think you would get requests cos we have pretty big community of bronies in here monkey-47.gif

and I think you are lying e.e I bet looked beautiful.. and your face is pretty but you just dun want to show it because...because... you just don't want it Dx

Yeah, memories is a good thing, the most pleasant memories for me were FF runs.. Maybe I sound ridiculous but when you have a squad with funny and communicable people..welll..time sure flies fast xD and poor bunny D: but what can be done..they can be pretty deadly sometimes e.e

(and sorry for spamming Dx)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    C'mon xD You're not spamming, you're always welcome here :D
    I just realised I forgot to draw those things to the penguin you know "arms" oh well~
    XD @writing pretty much the same I hate myself when I can't read something important.
    *facepalm* I'll regret opening a useless thread but I'll do it later to prove peeps are not interested in it.
    Special pic to make Shizu belive I'm not a beauty... >.> That's me at the prom <.<" Erm yea my eyes are kinda weird on it <.< Click here if you wanna have nightmares

About memories:
    You're right, I've done millions of fb's, bh's helping runs, questing, boss-hunting and stuff. Ofc there are annoying ppl that's true D: But I remember many fun fac runs, runs with friends or with a radnom squad that was super funny. I read chat many times and there were times when I was laughing so hard, I fell of my chair. Once I had a funny fb with an idiot, but with other 2 guildies we made fun of his dumb ideas on TS. I mean how could he pull Pyro and Nox at the same time just by trying to escape XD He was running around and around instead of going out :p Or an fc run where the parents come and makes our healer go afk to vacuum the carpet XD
    Tho it's a game there are actually tons of great ppl.

Oki gotta fly, studies ain't gonna finish theirselves b:bye