How to make money with seeker?

Options
maa414
maa414 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Seeker
Hi, title says it all, how do seekers make money?
Post edited by maa414 on

Comments

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Same as everyone else now... join Nation Wars and go kill some noobs.
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Same as everyone else now... join Nation Wars and go kill some noobs.

"How do Seekers who aren't over level 101 and thereby wearing Rank 9 or better gear make money?" I believe is what the question was supposed to be asking.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    U dont have to be rank 9 to do TM69 as a seeker. Heck i used to do it with my rank 8 gear and earn around 2 mill a run. Also, you dont have to be rank 9 to earn coins via Nation Wars. Anyone who's below lvl 100 gets a huge boost in their attack/defense level in NW so although it doesn't match the rank 9 power, it still is a huge boost if u ask me. Also, you dont have to kill kill kill in NW to get tokens. u can do other things like helping out someone take out a common foe or carry the flag. I know a dude who's lvl 95 yet he gets around 50 supply tokens every NW. thats like 15 mill rite there. geez you can do anything these days and ppl still complain u gotta be rank 9 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "How do Seekers who aren't over level 101 and thereby wearing Rank 9 or better gear make money?" I believe is what the question was supposed to be asking.

IHaxJoo summed it up pretty well.

There is literally no dungeon/quest/event out there right now which makes as much money over a 2 hour period as NWs does... and this is so regardless of if the person taking part is 105 R9 3rd cast or lvl 65 with TT 60 gear (not implying of course that token rewards will be the same between the two extremes... but you get the point).
  • darksharkulla
    darksharkulla Posts: 12
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well NW timing is kinda terrible for me. Id have to play from 2 in the morning till like 4...

How much money do you think a lvl87 in TT80 gear could make ?
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

my seeker with tt90 +2/5 gear can get like 15m every nw b:victory u just need to know how ur character works, btw, now is retired b:cute he has a very ugly name to me
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    U dont have to be rank 9 to do TM69 as a seeker. Heck i used to do it with my rank 8 gear and earn around 2 mill a run. Also, you dont have to be rank 9 to earn coins via Nation Wars. Anyone who's below lvl 100 gets a huge boost in their attack/defense level in NW so although it doesn't match the rank 9 power, it still is a huge boost if u ask me. Also, you dont have to kill kill kill in NW to get tokens. u can do other things like helping out someone take out a common foe or carry the flag. I know a dude who's lvl 95 yet he gets around 50 supply tokens every NW. thats like 15 mill rite there. geez you can do anything these days and ppl still complain u gotta be rank 9 b:surrender

i make plenty of money in Nw at my level simply by jsut joining battles throwing off some spells and then running away or dieing mostly dieing but ive never had so much money in this game before
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well NW timing is kinda terrible for me. Id have to play from 2 in the morning till like 4...

How much money do you think a lvl87 in TT80 gear could make ?

at least 15 mil more if you know how play like a snake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    at least 15 mil more if you know how play like a snake

Well i decided to play it these days and gather crystals for a sword i like.

I can "hide" behind my best man and strike like a king =D
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Malidega - Archosaur
    Malidega - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    How are you making 15m off of 50 tokens? I am level 90 now (started at lvl80). I have been making 50-100 tokens every NW mostly in the 80-90token range. I haven't sold any tokens yet. They are all in the bank. What are you making/selling to get all that money? Raps are only 100-150k and cannies 25-35k unless you get someone who pays zero attention to the in-game economy as a buyer.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    How are you making 15m off of 50 tokens? I am level 90 now (started at lvl80). I have been making 50-100 tokens every NW mostly in the 80-90token range. I haven't sold any tokens yet. They are all in the bank. What are you making/selling to get all that money? Raps are only 100-150k and cannies 25-35k unless you get someone who pays zero attention to the in-game economy as a buyer.

make seal of war and sell em for around 15-20 mill 50 tokens = 1 seal of war
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    sell body b:chuckle
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1. Nw
    2. Tm
    3. Cube
    4. Merchant
    5. Farm Instance
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Of course everything mentioned works well. Something I didn't see was grinding in map 3, which I did a lot when I was a 'younger' seeker lol. It's not to shabby though if your bored. If you just npc the DQ to get points (hint: to save for demon/sage event card and help with refines) it's about 2m/hour. or you can just sell the DQ to players for 2x the npc price and make 4mil an hour (not counting all the coins and other drops I mean, if your not to lazy to pick it up like me could bump you to 5 or 6 mil an hour). People surprisingly do buy it xD
    These days though I just solo pull SoT when I'm bored for DQ, much more fun and wayyyy less boring lol.

Keep in mind that is with 2x factored in. Without, only NW and TM are worth the time xD
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options

Don't forget that server also plays a role in this. On some the prices are much lower than others (this seems to tbe the case for Archo) whereas other ones still have a high enough demand that prices haven't completely been negated.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options

i make as many seal of wars as i can usually i can only get 1 right now that sells for like 10-13mil and with my left over tokens i make raps which sell for around 190k each on my server but the price is dropping each weekend so take advantage while prices are hgiher
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i make as many seal of wars as i can usually i can only get 1 right now that sells for like 10-13mil and with my left over tokens i make raps which sell for around 190k each on my server but the price is dropping each weekend so take advantage while prices are hgiher

Dont worry about prices dropping. When everyone has rank 9 tier 2/tier 3, they'll focus on their tomes and other stuff so the prices will once again go up for seal of war lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malidega - Archosaur
    Malidega - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I see Seal of War being sold on World Chat for 7-8 mil... it used to be 10-15 but supply is apparently to high and demand a little too low.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I see Seal of War being sold on World Chat for 7-8 mil... it used to be 10-15 but supply is apparently to high and demand a little too low.

for now......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Here is something I have resently come up with for making cash, I am an RRR9 Seeker lvl101, BUT that doesn't mean that anyone lvl100+ with R8 or g14/15/16 can't do it.
    Lunar resently has become a HUGELY popular instance, people have been farming EoD's like crazy to recast g15 gear and RR9. And whats also hugely popular is Seekers in Lunar, gotta love me some vortex right? so heres the plan.
    You look out in wc or ask in Faction for people doing FREE Lunar runs EoD's reserved usually, and you collect the mats, and if it's a squad after badges/EoD's usually no one gives a **** about the mats. you could even ask for Mats if no one needs them if the squad is on random, it's pretty simple, easy, and except for pots/repairs, free.
    But here is the next part, You then make Lunar weaps with the lunar mats, and as they are lunar they are UNBOUND (which is SUPER handy) you can then sell them off for a nice bit of cash as people use them to create g14/15/16 weaps unbound. OR you can take it to the next step, which I would recommend.
    Unfortuantly if you can't do NW this option may be out for you but here:
    You then use your NW Tokens to create Raps then make unbound g14, then g15 then g16 weaps, which can be sold for around 100mil+
    which is Great profit! I recently sold a g16 sword for 120mil, so I have some coin to get me the next lvl of refines I need for my RRR9 and keep me on my feet until I make another weapon and sell it.
    Another option is after you've made a bit of coin out of this you can start paying for your own Lunars, and get the EoD's, and sell them off.
    3mil fee = 2 EoD's that sell anywhere from 5mil-3mil ea. thats 3mil profit each run at the least.
    P.S. if you have a Pro squad that knows what the **** they are doing, a full lunar run can be done in 30min, unlike the usual 1hr or more also, this not only applies to weapons although they tend to sell better, but you can also do gear :3

If anyone gives this a try please message me and tell me how you went!! I'd love to see how my fellow seekers take to this farming Idea :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Here is something I have resently come up with for making cash, I am an RRR9 Seeker lvl101, BUT that doesn't mean that anyone lvl100+ with R8 or g14/15/16 can't do it.
    Lunar resently has become a HUGELY popular instance, people have been farming EoD's like crazy to recast g15 gear and RR9. And whats also hugely popular is Seekers in Lunar, gotta love me some vortex right? so heres the plan.
    You look out in wc or ask in Faction for people doing FREE Lunar runs EoD's reserved usually, and you collect the mats, and if it's a squad after badges/EoD's usually no one gives a **** about the mats. you could even ask for Mats if no one needs them if the squad is on random, it's pretty simple, easy, and except for pots/repairs, free.
    But here is the next part, You then make Lunar weaps with the lunar mats, and as they are lunar they are UNBOUND (which is SUPER handy) you can then sell them off for a nice bit of cash as people use them to create g14/15/16 weaps unbound. OR you can take it to the next step, which I would recommend.
    Unfortuantly if you can't do NW this option may be out for you but here:
    You then use your NW Tokens to create Raps then make unbound g14, then g15 then g16 weaps, which can be sold for around 100mil+
    which is Great profit! I recently sold a g16 sword for 120mil, so I have some coin to get me the next lvl of refines I need for my RRR9 and keep me on my feet until I make another weapon and sell it.
    Another option is after you've made a bit of coin out of this you can start paying for your own Lunars, and get the EoD's, and sell them off.
    3mil fee = 2 EoD's that sell anywhere from 5mil-3mil ea. thats 3mil profit each run at the least.
    P.S. if you have a Pro squad that knows what the **** they are doing, a full lunar run can be done in 30min, unlike the usual 1hr or more also, this not only applies to weapons although they tend to sell better, but you can also do gear :3

If anyone gives this a try please message me and tell me how you went!! I'd love to see how my fellow seekers take to this farming Idea :D

one thing that should be added, need to invest bit fo coin to make lunar wep for the TT99 gold mats needed to make them
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The bosses drop 2 EODs now cuz its 2x. when the 2x is over, that option won't be as profitable. Other than that, that is indeed a great way to make coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    one thing that should be added, need to invest bit fo coin to make lunar wep for the TT99 gold mats needed to make them

True, I forgot to add that in, you can farm the TT Gold Mats if you want to as well, but they have a very low drop rate, so you are better off spending a bit of coin and buying them, even though they are not cheap, you'll make the money back at the end :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.