Dreamweaver's R9 S3 Full Set!

2»

Comments

• dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen Stonk on in a while, not since SoulOrb got his 3rd cast; also Stonk wouldn't exactly bother hiding, would he.

~

The troll is probably somebody well known, but who cares about their reputation, somewhat, on their main (or why bother hiding). Well geared clearly, or they couldn't make an assertion like 'SoulOrb dies easily', which relative to the main body of players, is simply impossible.

There are two possibilities I can see. One, this person is IN Dynasty or Tempest, and knows things about SoulOrb and The__Sun from TW. The second possibility is that the troll is in neither faction, and thus knows SoulOrb and The__Sun from pvp.

I'm leaning towards the second option. PvPers are more likely to check other PvPers gear out, and would thus have some basic knowledge like the refine on SoulOrb's weapon. Also, he can't have checked recently, or he'd know that the gear is +11 now, not +3. If we assume that, then the troll is LIKELY a well geared pvper in neither Dynasty or Tempest, and who has the capability of killing, at minimum, SoulOrb.

And if we assume that, there aren't a whole lot of people who qualify... I have a hunch, though with no evidence to back it up I won't post here of course. So, what do you think (you, general populace reading this) ?

Hmmmm...

Azzazin

Azzazin u need call dsholder and spend this weekend dress up as detectives see if u 2 butt buddies can find out me b:dirty

Hmmmm...

dfdfdfdfdfds
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No way you can think that guy is anywhere as funny as Stonk. Stonk was a master troll, this guy is just a kid. The styles are completely different. It could only be Stonk if Stonk were purposedly dumbing down his own remarks to sound stupid.

I believe it's either an ex-Regen or current Regen member, cause of this thing he said:

"i thought the big boys gank regen and lose every week isn't that what the big boys did?"

u is new to pwi? or u use alt account to? gratz bro for lvl 89 i think u must not play when goons is out or just very slow. if i was stonk i will make pvp video of me only click auto attacks and link here to show u me is pro b:cute
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:shocked troll time, dam people
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Azzazin u need call dsholder and spend this weekend dress up as detectives see if u 2 butt buddies can find out me
    Hmmmm...

dfdfdfdfdfds

LOLOLOLOL
    u is new to pwi? or u use alt account to? gratz bro for lvl 89 i think u must not play when goons is out or just very slow. if i was stonk i will make pvp video of me only click auto attacks and link here to show u me is pro b:cute

mmm u can c fistodeath isnt new, just clicking his avatar, he is 101 idk why it shows he is 89, and yeah thats his new main.

dfdfdfdfdfds pls go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL b:laughb:chuckle

b:bye
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Azzazin u need call dsholder and spend this weekend dress up as detectives see if u 2 butt buddies can find out me b:dirty

Hmmmm...

dfdfdfdfdfds

If you didn't insult DP earlier i woulda swore that comment made you him.....
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well this one went off track pretty quick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.