[TW] Tempest vs Dynasty 12/29/2012

Options

Comments

• dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Fail troll is fail b:victory

Bend over its time for some more Double Penetration. Fail Wiz is Fail. i admit u good at kiting but not much else b:kiss
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Bend over its time for some more Double Penetration. Fail Wiz is Fail. i admit u good at kiting but not much else b:kiss

A wiz is all about kiting....... Also DP sadly to admit is probably the best or close to the best wizard on the sever (It burns saying that).

Gah i need to stop feeding the trolls.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

b:scorn u want DP in butt, shovel 2xcold in ur butt. b:surrender stop hidden and crying too much.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Also DP sadly to admit is probably the best or close to the best wizard on the sever

lol no
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Can you do a TW video with nothing but classical music playing just once? And what is with Fay wanting people to shove cold beers down their booty holes? New fetish?
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    wow who is that dffsfsfsfsfsf lol. hiding to troll?thats not good, but u said some interesting things. not all truth but interestings anyways.

but really do u have to hide to troll ppl? i guess u are 12 years old...sad ... soo sad...

nice tw video, it is interesting how big factions do tw nowdays.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Can you do a TW video with nothing but classical music playing just once? And what is with Fay wanting people to shove cold beers down their booty holes? New fetish?

she/he/it has the need to be envolved everywhere, he/she/it need love :P
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lol no

^b:bye
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Thanks! b:thanks

But... QQ Why not?
    They are so awesome, and awesome, and nice, and more awesome =(

Cause trance is so much better b:victoryb:avoid

Oh and, is this gonna turn into a whos the best x class thread? :OOO
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cause trance is so much better b:victoryb:avoid

Oh and, is this gonna turn into a whos the best x class thread? :OOO

I call dibs on best barb, bm, cleric, seeker, sin and wiz. You guys can fight over the other classes.

Can't watch the video, no youtube at work. Promise I'll watch it later, Hunky.

:(
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Can you do a TW video with nothing but classical music playing just once?

Maybe some Mozart? Beethoven? Maybe Mahler? Actually, I'd really love some Mahler in a TW vid... :<

Hell you can even "modernize" it if you want!
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Maybe some Mozart? Beethoven? Maybe Mahler? Actually, I'd really love some Mahler in a TW vid... :<

I would personally use Stravinsky's "The Firebird" if I were making a TW video (I actually plan on doing it, but get lazy on the editting everytime).
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

I've almost slept listening to those songs, ijs. b:avoid
    haha

Next video I'll put some old metal songs then - not the modern ones. But not classical! D: Does Iron Maiden sound good? maybe some Scorpions? I don't know. All I want is rock n roll/metal, not boring stuff... xD

@Class discussion

I am the better as psy, bm, wizz, barb, mystic... all of them.
    rofl jk, how I wish :o
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cool work, definitely not my favourite Stravinsky, though I can see its appropriateness as incidental music for a TW vid. For what it's worth, I like the Symphony of Psalms more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Eh im more into modern classical (makes no sense i know) such as Two steps from hell, Brand X Music, and so forth. I guess there classified as instrumental (With some choir) or if you have itunes (Had just to convert stuff to AAC) it actually classifies it as Epic Music.... think of the music when you see a action movie tailor that gets you blood pumping or a epic fight sceen and there you go.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I've almost slept listening to those songs, ijs. b:avoid
    haha

Next video I'll put some old metal songs then - not the modern ones. But not classical! D: Does Iron Maiden sound good? maybe some Scorpions? I don't know. All I want is rock n roll/metal, not boring stuff... xD

Next video you can just put no music. Just in game sound effects. Or how about you record yourself trying to beatbox. Or farting. Or beatbox farting. Yeah that would be much better.
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

yo woah!! that guys hair!!! :D

it's funny to see him move.. then his hair move! that's cute 8D
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yo woah!! that guys hair!!! :D

it's funny to see him move.. then his hair move! that's cute 8D

Thrivvy go make maths D:<
    Decus I think there was something about classical music and TW videos before(actually it might have been you that mentioned it and I'm just being stupid by referencing to it like it wasn't you who mentioned it like with Thrivvy OTL) and there was issues with them getting copyrighted alot D:
    Ohhitempesthidyna:3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options

Thrivvy go make maths D:<
    Decus I think there was something about classical music and TW videos before(actually it might have been you that mentioned it and I'm just being stupid by referencing to it like it wasn't you who mentioned it like with Thrivvy OTL) and there was issues with them getting copyrighted alot D:
    Ohhitempesthidyna:3

I don't remember who mentioned it, but I don't think it was Decus (though I remember him taking part in saying something about it as well) but the problem with copyright is not with classic music, but with "normal" ones, commercial music, that gets blocked in Germany (and other countries) because their government is stupidly strict with the use of copyrighted material, requiring germans to use proxies or things like that to watch the videos with licensed songs.

If Im not wrong, the one complaining about it was Hexy (aka HexOmega, the most awesomest wizzie alive).
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I don't remember who mentioned it, but I don't think it was Decus (though I remember him taking part in saying something about it as well) but the problem with copyright is not with classic music, but with "normal" ones, commercial music, that gets blocked in Germany (and other countries) because their government is stupidly strict with the use of copyrighted material, requiring germans to use proxies or things like that to watch the videos with licensed songs.

If Im not wrong, the one complaining about it was Hexy (aka HexOmega, the most awesomest wizzie alive).

Uoooah, okay.
    You mean Hexypotatochan :D xD
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Artymis - Dreamweaver
    Artymis - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I could see Mahler well in tw vids. I also like Shostokovich for that. but i do prefer more relaxing pieces from that of Debussy and his contemporaries. I also enjoy Puccini although he is opera. +1 for trance and progressive house, add the latter please.
    edited January 2013
    Options
    +2 for beatbox/beatbox farting.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Don't worry, Herr Kartoffel, it's all **** music anyway :3

Beatbox farting would be preferred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konhay - Dreamweaver
    Konhay - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Don't worry, Herr Kartoffel, it's all **** music anyway :3

Beatbox farting would be preferred.

-.- It's not ****!

And Germany sucks about those copyright stuff D:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    -.- It's not ****!

Uh huh, right. Anyway, I challenge any TW videographers to incorporate copious amounts of beatbox farting in their next video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kairaina
    kairaina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    =/ Herr Decus....provide the beatbox farting and ill put it on a vid ;) but as for me I love Dvorak, Puccini and Debussy's 'la cathedrale engloutie' some Brahms and Handel are good too.....Tell wacky to put me in your TW squad next weekend and we'll have vid of beatbox farting and Decus pwnage b:victory

Ps. G_tard doesn't represent Aussieland >.>
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Beatbox Farting :D

D:?
    i like potato
  • kairaina
    kairaina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Beatbox Farting :D

D:?

>.> ich weiss es nicht Hex
    It was brought up in an earlier post =/
    We need good wizzie vids with German approved music ;)