Is this any better? Mayhem vs. Dark 22/12/12

Options
RebeI - Harshlands
RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
New video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OEBEOWceL4

feel free to leave some feedback/criticism/anything/everything :)
Post edited by RebeI - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nuh we can't or else Adal and LivingWater will call us CSers and hackers and losers and snobs and all the other bad words in the world. b:cry
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nuh we can't or else Adal and LivingWater will call us CSers and hackers and losers and snobs and all the other bad words in the world. b:cry

You are full R9 now, your opinion doesn't matter anymore, you C$er....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

First of all I cs'd my R9, I don't have anything against cash shopping. Plus I don't think I ever name called ya'll by saying losers or snobs or anything like that.

I did shoot fireworks in your face when you thought you were getting buffs though. That was kinda fun. =P
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    First of all I cs'd my R9, I don't have anything against cash shopping. Plus I don't think I ever name called ya'll by saying losers or snobs or anything like that.

I did shoot fireworks in your face when you thought you were getting buffs though. That was kinda fun. =P

I wasn't in that TW. I had been drinking UH LOT.

Also Adal called us CSers, which was funny because Tunnel Snakes is 90% people that don't CS whatsoever and I'm pretty sure he's better geared than most of us while those of us he's equally-geared to/outgeared by have been making loads of coin just by kicking *** in Nation War.

Which you now know firsthand since you saw that Tunnel Snakes never lost a battle on sunday. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pretty much what Adroit said in the other thread. You have 15k hp buffed, act like it.

If you don't want people running from Bids, don't let them, you have a paralyze and a sleep, and a 85%slow with a 20% water def reduction, and the ability to insta cast a stun. Seriously nothing should move unless you want it to.

The rest of my qualms are with Mayhem, but I'm not touching it that cause.....well last thread.

But seriously why the frack did someone Bids Sweet while she was alone (4:15 ish)?? its Wizardry 101 people
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options

But seriously why the frack did someone Bids Sweet while she was alone (4:15 ish)?? its Wizardry 101 people

Seen Mayhem's Guide to Being 3rd Rate? A sword BM lowers iSweet's attack power. She's obviously the most dangerous DD we have.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You are a beast Rebel, nice video b:pleased

Btw Nilat is sick Can't kill that guy with his purify b:angry I'm glad he was finally on my side in nation war this Sunday, I got tired of chasing him around and always ending up with no kill, but significant charm rap3.

Not getting into any discussion, I would rather use this post to wish you all of you and your families merry Christmas! b:bye
    edited December 2012
    Options
    First of all I cs'd my R9

Easy to see you did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dispo
    dispo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    L2 undine more
  • phaeton427
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Easy to see you did.

Dont be jealous. It doesnt suit you. Plus Longknife was right. You guys did well in NW. Be a shame to muck that up by looking stupid in forums again like you have a bad habit of doing.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dont be jealous. It doesnt suit you. Plus Longknife was right. You guys did well in NW. Be a shame to muck that up by looking stupid in forums again like you have a bad habit of doing.

You didn't initial the end of your post, now I have no idea who's talking. Can you please clarify who you are and put your initials at the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited December 2012
    Options

You unfortunately look stupid everywhere.

And once again a R9 C$er that have nothing else to say than: ''U jelly?''.

I'm better on my TT99 **** gears as cleric than you will ever be on your R9, so no I don't envy you or any R9 cleric on HL cause 99.999% of them don't know how to play a cleric, I prefer be good with **** gears than suck with OP gears, but meh it's just me, I guess others prefer have OP gears than be good.

Ofc Longknife is right.

B.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• phaeton427
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Oh I can see by your rant I hurt your feelings. Im sorry. I didnt mean to embaress you.

Im sure your TT99 could take me. I mean if you said it in forums it must be true. Lol

LW
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Im sure your TT99 could take me. I mean if you said it in forums it must be true. Lol

Pretty sure I could take you. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    With the way you holy path in air and waste your apoth speed boosting in air she probably could take you. A tt80 sin could take you at that point r9 or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    bellab:cute
    edited December 2012
    Options
    bellab:cute

Hai ya I miss ya. ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    SnipersShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    if I live on east coast , what time does tw start for my time zone. should make a toon this server is interesting b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavens Tear - Primo Former Vongola's Boss since 2012-2014
    vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
    - Primo Former Boss SnipersShot