[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
Post edited by Hunkary - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    That was a random squad, right? I hope so because that is the worst squad composition I have ever seen. >.>
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    That was a random squad, right? I hope so because that is the worst squad composition I have ever seen. >.>

Well, 2 or 3 people from our squad didn't come for the fight and we needed to replace them. But at the moment of the TW we just had clerics avalible. Then, why not? xD
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dfdfdfdfdfds
    dfdfdfdfdfds Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This faction have very noob leader, make attack squad all wizards, def squad all clerics, and put all good player in only 2 squad. And he say to veno purge only players he want to kill and not cata barb b:laugh

Full r9rr+12 josd and look kdr this noob http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Psychic&server=Dreamweaver

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Pro
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This faction have very noob leader, make attack squad all wizards, def squad all clerics, and put all good player in only 2 squad. And he say to veno purge only players he want to kill and not cata barb b:laugh

Full r9rr+12 josd and look kdr this noob http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Psychic&server=Dreamweaver

Do you have to troll EVERY post in DW forum..... not even a proper troll like me QQ gotta do fail trolls.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I counted 27 kills :P
    Not bad, but if that's the best you've ever done... :(

Still, got a shiny g16 wep now?
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Lol this person is obviously some1 who doesnt know much about TW, would explain why any faction they've been in has failed. Purging a barb doesnt need to be mentioned as its a given, lol. Purging priority targets is how the big boys do it =P

Also if he read previous posts, was soo many clerics in the squad cos thats who was left to replace with xD Heck even my TW squad had 3 clerics for awhile D=

Finally......I love how they only linked the Kill/Death ratio page, and not the Pvp kill ranking page. Both pages of stats can be cheated. But in the end, a smart person knows The__Sun is one of the best psychics around and only some1 who has rage quit PWI cos now ppl have even gear would say otherwise xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Kill / Death ratio doesnt tell much. Especially with Sun, because he was +10 regular r9 with dots and super easy to kill before he went 3rd cast +12 josd.

when i was agaisnt him in tw for regen, i would just hurry to pick him off. and many people K/D is low from before they had good gears.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012

Well, this wasn't a 3 hours TW so I didn't have more time to kill people, you know...
    And as you probably know, I cut lots of parts from the original video because of deaths, 1 or 2 kills only and blablabla...

So I think I killed more than 27 =P
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Still, got a shiny g16 wep now?

Ehh, considering the TW was only about an hour, that the TW video probably left out some kills, and the gear (going by HP), I think that's pretty darn good.

Speaking of gear, everyone's gear seemed to have improved too much since I've last TWed. D: What is this
    At least, the entire TW for me was basically: "Ah damn, where do I go; if I go to these people, I'll just die. And if I go to these ones, I'll probably die too. Err, should I just run...? Oh, I died already. :<" Then Sun one-shots me from somewhere when I come back.

Wasn't really a great TW for me \o/
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Ehh, considering the TW was only about an hour, that the TW video probably left out some kills, and the gear (going by HP), I think that's pretty darn good.

Speaking of gear, everyone's gear seemed to have improved too much since I've last TWed. D: What is this
    At least, the entire TW for me was basically: "Ah damn, where do I go; if I go to these people, I'll just die. And if I go to these ones, I'll probably die too. Err, should I just run...? Oh, I died already. :<" Then Sun one-shots me from somewhere when I come back.

Wasn't really a great TW for me \o/

It's full g16 +5 with a +7 weapon. Got double magic stats on my wep tho b:victory

For ornaments I have my cube neck +5 and my warsong belt +5 as well.
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:chuckleu need more snu snu powers,nice video.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Well, 2 or 3 people from our squad didn't come for the fight and we needed to replace them. But at the moment of the TW we just had clerics avalible. Then, why not? xD

I know nothing of good TW organization, but I'd imagine clerics are better utilized if more evenly dispersed around squads. I guess you all just have that many clerics to lump extras into a random squad? Lucky :(

Lol what? Since when does the rankings say anything definitive about anyone? In fact, the only good thing it's for is pointing out all of the dragoons abusers :3
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Artymis - Dreamweaver
    Artymis - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    huhu, i finally see you in tw but i didn't have time to kill you. nice for killing me when i was nearly unbuffed \O/ i mean that sincerely btw xD i wasn't paying attention, just wanted to send chi to my barbs :3

miro q hablas espanol tambien 8D pero mi espanol es malo - preguntas decus :x

also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wanted to say that this was a fun tw for me ^__^ the last one we did against y'all wasn't very fun at all but it wasn't because of you guys :3 this onee was though :D!!!! and now i know your face hunk so it's time to dieeee 8D!!!
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Do you and Death switch off on who makes these TW videos?
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    huhu, i finally see you in tw but i didn't have time to kill you. nice for killing me when i was nearly unbuffed \O/ i mean that sincerely btw xD i wasn't paying attention, just wanted to send chi to my barbs :3

also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wanted to say that this was a fun tw for me ^__^ the last one we did against y'all wasn't very fun at all but it wasn't because of you guys :3 this onee was though :D!!!! and now i know your face hunk so it's time to dieeee 8D!!!

Lmao that is not spanish. It's portuguese. And yeah it's very similar to spanish cause I underdtood everything u said xD

And sure come kill me on next TWs u.u
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012

That wasn't Spanish... >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    That wasn't Spanish... >.>

It was o.o
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Do you and Death switch off on who makes these TW videos?

I'll work on mine tomorrow, been lazy and busy b:shocked
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    It was o.o

I meant what you wrote during TW. I am well aware that what she typed was Spanish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    edited December 2012
    Kill / Death ratio doesnt tell much. Especially with Sun, because he was +10 regular r9 with dots and super easy to kill before he went 3rd cast +12 josd.

when i was agaisnt him in tw for regen, i would just hurry to pick him off. and many people K/D is low from before they had good gears.

he have r9 for how long, 3 years now? before he have good gears?????b:surrender
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    edited December 2012
    Lol this person is obviously some1 who doesnt know much about TW, would explain why any faction they've been in has failed. Purging a barb doesnt need to be mentioned as its a given, lol. Purging priority targets is how the big boys do it =P

Also if he read previous posts, was soo many clerics in the squad cos thats who was left to replace with xD Heck even my TW squad had 3 clerics for awhile D=

Finally......I love how they only linked the Kill/Death ratio page, and not the Pvp kill ranking page. Both pages of stats can be cheated. But in the end, a smart person knows The__Sun is one of the best psychics around and only some1 who has rage quit PWI cos now ppl have even gear would say otherwise xD

i thought the big boys gank regen and lose every week isn't that what the big boys did? i remember when peoples said G_Tar_God good at pvp. it true until he fight any other player with r9 b:sadb:cryb:bye
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    edited December 2012
    get mor raindrops pls and maybe i have a puddle to step inb:bye
  • Artymis - Dreamweaver
    Artymis - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I meant what you wrote during TW. I am well aware that what she typed was Spanish.

/O\ i saw the BR in his name and was wondering why it looked like spanish. but tbh i couldn't read much of it, was too fuzzy in full screen
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    he have r9 for how long, 3 years now? before he have good gears?????b:surrender

Of course I'm a noob psychic, but my KDR was low from doing mess around PK at OT back in the day pre-rank9 (yes for awhile I didn't have rank9) but meh maybe its broken still cause 3 NW's ago I didn't even die the whole 2 hours and got over 120 kills. If you look at the list of people who basically just TW vs the ones who PK and TW you can see a trend that the KDR is on average lower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • dfdfdfdfdfds
    edited January 2013
    Of course I'm a noob psychic, but my KDR was low from doing mess around PK at OT back in the day pre-rank9 (yes for awhile I didn't have rank9) but meh maybe its broken still cause 3 NW's ago I didn't even die the whole 2 hours and got over 120 kills. If you look at the list of people who basically just TW vs the ones who PK and TW you can see a trend that the KDR is on average lower.

back in the day?? psy is not very old class in pwi but ok so back in the day what u say is u suck at pvp then to? men pvp very hard on pve servers b:surrender
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    back in the day?? psy is not very old class in pwi but ok so back in the day what u say is u suck at pvp then to? men pvp very hard on pve servers b:surrender

Lol typical nubs, they dont remember that affordable r9 came to the game like 1 year after the Tideborn expansion and majoirty of the older r9 players got their r9 many months after, most after they took Medals of Glory out for awhile.
    And yes, i so noob i cant beat any1 with r9, everyone knows this D=
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Fail troll is fail b:victory
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    And yes, i so noob , everyone knows this D=

I agree with this. I own G in PvP no problem wit my +0 Bamboo bow

b:laugh
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I saw myself like once, the purple pumpkin head cleric :(

Good video. Wasn't one of my favorite TWs, but nevertheless was a good fight.

PS: I don't like the songs :(
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    I saw myself like once, the purple pumpkin head cleric :(

Good video. Wasn't one of my favorite TWs, but nevertheless was a good fight.

PS: I don't like the songs :(

Thanks! b:thanks

But... QQ Why not?
    They are so awesome, and awesome, and nice, and more awesome =(
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]