problems

Options
Tacobutt - Harshlands
Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
so i was mediating in hell and was trying to buy some silver guardian charms and i bought them and did not receive them so i dropped mediation and then tried to buy another and i got that one and i have posted a ticket
this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
Post edited by Tacobutt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Then, what is your problem? if you submitted a ticket then wait.

Sorry bunny but the post wasn't very clear b:sad
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    who you calling a bunny and the post implied that you should be careful this might happen to you duh forums are meant to in form people

edit: does everything have to be spelled out for you? your attempted at trolling is noted thank you
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    who you calling a bunny and the post implied that you should be careful this might happen to you duh forums are meant to in form people

edit: does everything have to be spelled out for you? your attempted at trolling is noted thank you

Holy **** man thanks, i appreciate your efforts hehe , was working hard on my trolling skills and was sad that no one would notice them :P

Thanks a lot

b:thanks