The Belles ― A Screenshots Archive

12346»

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I detected Cocobelle in plume yesterday evening b:avoid but I was on a friend's toon to pick the dailies for him so I didn't poke you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I detected Cocobelle in plume yesterday evening b:avoid but I was on a friend's toon to pick the dailies for him so I didn't poke you b:chuckle

Quite a scandal that she's back, huh? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    they should hire you guys to make pics to advertise their graphics xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    they should hire you guys to make pics to advertise their graphics xD

You be the model, Deceptypoo...or Asty. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Captive
    ― Recently, I went in game and just felt like doing some abstract screenshots. Tell me what you think. Enjoy!
    sky007.png

sky008.png

sky009.png

sky010.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Captive (Part II)
    ― Recently, I went in game and just felt like doing some abstract screenshots. Tell me what you think. Enjoy!
    sky011.png

sky012.png

sky013.png

sky014.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Back and have to say I hope you're still around Coco! I love these last series you posted back-in June was is? Inspires me to grab my sin and take some abstract screenies as well~ Maybe try some with Llux too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Back and have to say I hope you're still around Coco! I love these last series you posted back-in June was is? Inspires me to grab my sin and take some abstract screenies as well~ Maybe try some with Llux too.

Most definitely! I don't know if you're still around but we'll definitely work on some screenshots together.
    Where are The Belles? (Part I)
    ― Sadly, this might be my last screenshots before I retire. School is just keeping me busy. But hopefully, I can keep up with updating (somehow). These are also their most recent makeovers/fashion.
    sky015.jpg
    sky016.jpg
    Skybelle

co012.jpgco013.jpg
    Cocobelle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Where are The Belles? (Part II)
    ― Sadly, this might be my last screenshots before I retire. School is just keeping me busy. But hopefully, I can keep up with updating (somehow). These are also their most recent makeovers/fashion.
    mist121.jpg
    mist122.jpg
    Mistbelle

ariabelle034.jpgariabelle035.jpg
    Ariabelle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ohmygawd you're back!
    I thought you quit back in the summer and we'd never see your screenies again. b:sad
    Anyway, from the new makeovers, I really really really like Coco and Aria's looks. They're just so cute and innocent I wanna give them a hug. Hope to see more of them all in the future if you manage to find the time for PWI. I myself find it hard to play with all the studying going on, but I'll be checking on this thread if ever you decide to update!
    b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I agree with Fon fon! Really glad you are back and I dun understand myself why my post hasn't reached this thread o.o *reviews whole archive* Yep, gorgeous. And recent make-overs are really cute :3 BLONDES FTW!I hope you will upload some more soon :3 It's always nice to look at some beautiful screenies :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *hides and slowly looks out*
    Time to write here :o I love your characterssss >w<"" You soo know how to make them cute :33 Well I already told how much I love your thread c: And yeey Welcome back too =D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yay more Coco screenies! No pressure about coming back or not though coco, though I'm glad to see more! x3 Perfect World is something I return to in bursts when I have the time between school and other stuff. Hopefully soon those times can line up for you and me. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Spring, Almost Summer
    ― Sorry for abandoning this thread, guys! I basically semi-quit. PWI has changed too much for me, I think. But that doesn't change the fact I love fash. I'm still waiting to get Aesthetic hair. So I'll update with that shortly.

I hope you guys are still around, Llux, Rukina, Shizu and Fon (and everyone else I forgot, I missed you guys too)! b:kiss
    sky019_zpsa6e88cb7.jpg
    sky020_zpsd2f2df57.jpg
    sky023_zps982550c2.jpg

And here's a closeup of Skybelle...
    sky017_zps0ed386b6.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Good to see you around here again f:cute I hope you're doing well!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back Coco, cute picture. :D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice to see you're still around, Coco; and that you still have gorgeous screenies =) I'm gonna hop in game soon to see how things have changed in the last 1.5 years, heheh.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back, Coco (again)! I feel exactly the same way, with pwi changing too much and needing a makeover every time I come back. b:chuckle Anyway, glad to see you posting every so often, it kinda motivates me to get in game and take some screenies too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Good to see you around here again f:cute I hope you're doing well!

I'm doing okay but I have some spare time so I'm here!
    Welcome back Coco, cute picture. :D

Thanks! I always don't know if I'm staying or not. But I'm here for the meantime.
    Nice to see you're still around, Coco; and that you still have gorgeous screenies =) I'm gonna hop in game soon to see how things have changed in the last 1.5 years, heheh.

I'm actually never on until recently too. And PWI has changed too much for my liking. b:surrender
    Welcome back, Coco (again)! I feel exactly the same way, with pwi changing too much and needing a makeover every time I come back. b:chuckle Anyway, glad to see you posting every so often, it kinda motivates me to get in game and take some screenies too.

Yeah, it's definitely hard to come back and experience the changes. Especially earning coins has never been harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

Yeah, it's definitely hard to come back and experience the changes. Especially earning coins has never been harder.

It is, especially when you come back after a long time and no longer familiar with the market and all b:surrender I'm just casually playing with friends and my recent game hubby who's super sweet! b:laugh I'm glad to hear you're alright though!