(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Shizu's Screenshot Storage (S.SS.S)

Comments

• Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    20an.png

21an.png

22an.png

23an.png

12an.png

...Religion Sacree doit etre maintenue Secrete...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012

21an.png

...Religion Sacree doit etre maintenue Secrete...

Gonna be **** and say, I like the octopus or whatever those things are in the water b:chuckle I always wanted to buy that dress, but something about the bottom of it bothers me b:shutup

You definitely made a nice set of pics out of that dress, great job like always b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love the deepened contrast on the character in these, and how light the background is. It makes them all so glossy n shimmery n sparklesparklerainbow. *Ahem* Maybe not rainbow. Lurv!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *flies down*
    I love them, they look magnificent! It might be just me sometimes it seems too dark for me D: Dun mind it they're nice :3
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
    edited November 2012
    Gonna be **** and say, I like the octopus or whatever those things are in the water b:chuckle I always wanted to buy that dress, but something about the bottom of it bothers me b:shutup
    You definitely made a nice set of pics out of that dress, great job like always b:pleased
    Thanks Miko x3
    *looks closely again at the picture..after few mins notices eeky octapus..starts to scream* Dx Miko, you sure have sharp eyes xD I just dun get it how I didn't notice them *facepalm*
    and yush, the bottom of the dress looks weird indeed (that's why I didn't include it in pics xD) It's somehow, unproportioned, the top of the dress lacks something, maybe the that flower on the shoulder should be bigger, but ugh, that's just only my opinion x3
    I love the deepened contrast on the character in these, and how light the background is. It makes them all so glossy n shimmery n sparklesparklerainbow. *Ahem* Maybe not rainbow. Lurv!
    Thank youuu! and lols Llux, last sentence made me chuckle monkey-47.gif how you guys come up with comparing like that? I just can't think of funny stuff Dx (I lack sense of humour ._.)
    Aand yep, I did some contrasting..too much of it..to get that effect :3 I like shimmery stuff Dx That contrast-shimmerious thingy decieves people too :o making them think that I have good graphics..well atleast it decieves me, oh well xD
    *flies down*
    I love them, they look magnificent! It might be just me sometimes it seems too dark for me D: Dun mind it they're nice :3
    Lookie here, my favorite pony pegasus is here! mouse-3.gif
    Thank chuu for for the kind words! *gives cookies* :3 And about that darkness, well I intended to do them dark because it was a sunset and..well..um.. I thought that if you stand in front of sun and face backwards, the character itself should be dark,the part where you see its front ._. well that's what I thought xD but maybe they are too dark x.x anyways thanks for noticing! I will put more attention in further pics :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    *omnomnomnom* *talks with a mouth full of cookie* :x Did you know I'm an alicorn? pig-4.gif
    This is Rina pony. xo <~ This is my very first pony oc :3 Later I might draw my own one c:
    And yea, it's a problem often to edit contrast on pics where the bg is very shiny, white. That's a reason why I don't use lot of screenies, I just don't even bother editing. XD
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
  • neora
    neora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *omnomnomnom* *talks with a mouth full of cookie* :x Did you know I'm an alicorn? pig-4.gif
    This is Rina pony. xo <~ This is my very first pony oc :3 Later I might draw my own one c:
    And yea, it's a problem often to edit contrast on pics where the bg is very shiny, white. That's a reason why I don't use lot of screenies, I just don't even bother editing. XD

:o I didn't know that! sorry Dx! *gives even moar cookies ._.* and I assume you enjoyed cookies x3 your pony is very cute! reminds me of pinkie though ;D btw lookin forward to the drawing!
    and meh, I kinda fail at editing so I just put everything together e.e and ..well.. chaos..pure chaos xD

and ugh, I want to tidy up in here! I'm thinking about making the first page organised with links -.-' lots of work though and now I have a dilemma.. I thought of a banner for thread like few of others did and now I can't decide where the name should be e.e or maybe it lacks something else? any suggestions are welcome x3

1center1.png
    1up.png
    1down.png
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Heh my eyes usually spots the weirdest things b:chuckle And I like the 1st one, I'm no siggy/banner expert but I think the quadro S look better in the middle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Heh my eyes usually spots the weirdest things b:chuckle And I like the 1st one, I'm no siggy/banner expert but I think the quadro S look better in the middle.

I agree with you so I must have weird eyes too. xD

I prefer the first one. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    2nd or 3rd one I think for banner :D And I think chaos has a different meaning for you :p
    Btw if you ever give me some hints I'd love to draw a Shizu pony. ^u^ I just love to draw ponies even if they don't always (like never) come out the way I wanted. D:
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *rolls in* The first one! *rolls out*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mmm I want some octopus for dinner now mmm... *rolls out after Llux*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited December 2012
    *rolls in*
    *wipes dust of the abandoned thread*

So o.o

So it seems I got lazy and didn't feel like taking screenshots for a whole month D:
    *facedesks*
    Buuuut now I'm going be back in ss business somehow someway o.o

2nd or 3rd one I think for banner :D And I think chaos has a different meaning for you :p
    Btw if you ever give me some hints I'd love to draw a Shizu pony. ^u^ I just love to draw ponies even if they don't always (like never) come out the way I wanted. D:
    Well well well :o IF you would consider drawing a Shizu pony I would be so happy!!! I mean really!!! (I dunno why I forgot my thread q.q.. I'm replying to this awesumoffer so late D:) If you still would consider drawing a pony for me, I'd leave the concept to your imagination lols :3(hehe im being evil cos i wanna see how you imagine me as a pony :o)

@Llux, Fonyan, Bella & Miko - lols now that I look at those octupus thingies again.. it makes me laugh lols xD and meh artists have to have sharp eyes to spot everything ._. aand yush, the first one looksthebest for the banner .. I think xD

Thank you all for replying :3

And since I haven't taken any screenies well, I'm gonna spam some old ones, well there are actually like kindoff a sneak-peak to the story that I was supposed to update long time ago ._. (gawdlazyness is a terrible thing x.x)

~

atla.png

2012-11-1500-14-322.png

atla2.png

atla333.png

~

and unrelated screenie - the matrix :o

2012-10-0715-54-033.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just wow, when I think I can't see better you do post better SS. Great SS. ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited December 2012
    @Bella - thankies! x3 I'm always feeling happy when I hear words like that :3(but i doubt i improved lols x3 gonna work on christmas and end of the world day project *-*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    2012-11-1500-14-322.png

This one is soooo....sooooooo.... COOOOOL. b:laugh It looks like one of those dark wizzard thingy, casting an bloody spell or something. And is that background real in game graphic? :O if so, where?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    This one is soooo....sooooooo.... COOOOOL. b:laugh It looks like one of those dark wizzard thingy, casting an bloody spell or something. And is that background real in game graphic? :O if so, where?

Thank you Miko! Glad you like it! lols it does look like some sort of shady thing xD And yes it's in game graphics :3 *thinking where have I taken this ss* Oh yeah, I remember now xD It was taken in tb area, to be precise, shattered cloud island, in northern gap, its like a dam or something :o I have taken some screenies a month ago or so while I was exploring places for shooting, gonna upload some pics with that alter of blood :o(I'll get the coords when I'll log in into game, too lazy atm, forgive me x.x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    edited December 2012

Altar of the Blood

bd1.png

bd2.png

bd3.png

bd4.png

bd5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    edited December 2012
    bd10.png

bd6.png

bd7.png

bd8.png

bd9.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    *wakes up* Hehh dec 22th lols :p
    Those shots are so epic D: First one is like a shot from a film >.> How do hell you edit to make it like that awesome? Loving that wall thing, it's at the water with some mushrooms right? One of my friends found a while ago and took some screenies there, after him I wanted to take some too but I forgot to. x.x~ Now that school break started, I have time (tho I spend 90% of it with Xmas things) to draw a Shizu pony ^^ (Just don't expect an epic art fox-18.gif)
    edited December 2012
    @ Rina-chan, lols rise and shine sleepy head b:chuckle Thank you for kind words b:cute and meh it just happens, prolly because I like to play with color settings too much e.e but..ugh.. I like your editings more cos lols idk why I cannot make them so light, soft, fluterry like you do ._. gf to me q.q
    And yes that's the place near mushrooms and water and stuff ;D I would really like to see how you picture that are/this sign thingy..symbol.. or whatever xD I think it wold turn t awesum as always ^^ aaaaand YAY!!!! You will draw a pony for me !!!! omgomgomgomg *literally is happy* AND (huh I like this word xD) dun rush dear! Enjoy Christmas to the fullest and leave the drawing for laters :3 I dun wanna give you any trouble x.x however I will be waiting for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    I should seriously check that out if I ever play again *o* you make an awesome evil sin with that place b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    Hellouuuuuuu theree :D *grabs her brand new Applejack figure and shows it to Shizu* Isn't it just smashing? y(*A*)y
    Drawing a pony doesn't take so long :3 I can put together a pony quickly, coloring is probably the longest, but sometimes (when you're doing an OC) the part where you figure out colors, mane style x.x Can be horror to come up with something unique...
    *drumroll* I drew your pony as quick as I could then gotta get sciccors, wrapping paper, ribbons up and do magic with the tiny amount of gifts I have for the family ]: I didn't know if you're earth/unicorn/pegasus/alicorn but I ended up choosing pegasus since you're always dashing here, dashing there ;3
    There is it: (Click on them to see in original size)
    doneshizu01.png

doneshizu03.png

doneshizu04.png

And a Xmas one hehe c:

doneshizu02.png

Sorry, maybe she's supposed to smile D:D:D: I'll make her smile if you want so D: And her newb CM supposed to be a camera you know right why *-*
    Hope you like it, tell me if you wanna change the 'race' or anything. =D Merry Xmas! (>^-^)> (Check the pony thread to see my aweshum gingerbreads >:D) Colors are better irl ;-; Gonna scan them later. >.<
    edited December 2012
    I should seriously check that out if I ever play again *o* you make an awesome evil sin with that place b:dirty
    here are the coords of that place :3(548,112) and you should really check that place out :o it's wicked *-*
    and lols thank you :3 I was kind of going for that ^.^
    p.s. Merry Christmas :3
    doneshizu04.png

doneshizu02.png

*dashes here as soon as she checked out off-topic section to see Apple Jack figure and some delicooooooooooous looking cookies *.* *
    :o that figure is cute and look at dat coookies *-* luv the idea that they are CM shaped *tries to steal one*
    I'm sorry if I caused any trouble because I didn't give specific details about how should pony look like but I hoped that you could think for me x.x (sowwwy)
    BUT IN THE END I'm very pleasant with the result!! She looks exactly like Shizu but she is just a pony x3 I really like the hair you drew, they look so fluffy *-* and once again you hit the bulls-eye ._. I wanted Shizu to be a pegasus ._. you prolly have some forseeing gifts or something D: AND luv the CM!!! The old-styled camera fills the whole deal!! Really thoughtful of you Rina-chan :o aaaand I swear I have a similar camera somewhere in here.. xD
    Thank you very much for Shizu pony!! I really really like her!! (especially the x-mas edition <3)*saves to the memory folder along with all other drawn pictures* Idun want anything chaged because I think everything is good :o especially dat smile :3
    (oh and I know the horror of wrapping presents..oh the horror of sticky fingers... xD I'm just so clumsy at making things right xD and I just got to say it doesn't matter the size or amount of the gift, the thing that matters is family time you get to spend during Christmas :3 (its not like im saying that presents dun matter, ofc they matter!! i like em really much but i think the time spent with family is more important :3)))
    Merry Christmas to you too Rina-chan!!! I wish that everything you happyness, crazy time and the things you wished for would come true! :3(my dream to become a pony wont come true I guess Q.Q)

BTW,
    your music, is awesum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    *dashes here as soon as she checked out off-topic section to see Apple Jack figure and some delicooooooooooous looking cookies *.* *
    :o that figure is cute and look at dat coookies *-* luv the idea that they are CM shaped *tries to steal one*
    I'm sorry if I caused any trouble because I didn't give specific details about how should pony look like but I hoped that you could think for me x.x (sowwwy)
    BUT IN THE END I'm very pleasant with the result!! She looks exactly like Shizu but she is just a pony x3 I really like the hair you drew, they look so fluffy *-* and once again you hit the bulls-eye ._. I wanted Shizu to be a pegasus ._. you prolly have some forseeing gifts or something D: AND luv the CM!!! The old-styled camera fills the whole deal!! Really thoughtful of you Rina-chan :o aaaand I swear I have a similar camera somewhere in here.. xD
    Thank you very much for Shizu pony!! I really really like her!! (especially the x-mas edition <3)*saves to the memory folder along with all other drawn pictures* Idun want anything chaged because I think everything is good :o especially dat smile :3
    (oh and I know the horror of wrapping presents..oh the horror of sticky fingers... xD I'm just so clumsy at making things right xD and I just got to say it doesn't matter the size or amount of the gift, the thing that matters is family time you get to spend during Christmas :3 (its not like im saying that presents dun matter, ofc they matter!! i like em really much but i think the time spent with family is more important :3)))
    Merry Christmas to you too Rina-chan!!! I wish that everything you happyness, crazy time and the things you wished for would come true! :3(my dream to become a pony wont come true I guess Q.Q)

BTW,
    your music, is awesum.

Oh well, I was excited if you will like it or not, but this is epic XD Glad you like it \'u'/ Dw, it was a challenge and I liked it, you're welcome!
    I don't know I was thinking of 1000 kinds of manes, but then I got the idea. One of the last days in school before break I drew something random, which came out as a mysterious girl. I changed a bit on eyes and named it Shizu. XD I even noticed that I like her hair. So i just tried to make the hair fit on a pony. And about colors, I tried to go for something Shizu. xD And for last the cm... I have no idea how to draw a camera, so Google is our friend xDD
    Lol @gingerbreads I was messing with the sticky pasta and one knife xDD (Only had diamond and butterfly cutters x.x)
    For Xmas I got probably the most interesting things as gifts. 2 G3 pony plushies! Yea so mum mixed up G3 and G4 ponies, so I got a G3 Rainbowdash and an Applespice plushie. I was like wutD:D:D: for first, but pony is pony :3 They're cute actually :D But dad was super accurate :o I got a Pinkie Pie figure >w< same style as Applejack c: Gonna keep my hopes up with more ponies *^*
    About dreams: I'd love to be a pony (I often imagine that happening b:avoid)
    Aaaand eeeyup Pony Xmas rules :D
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    WHAT
    OUR RINA-CHAN IS THE PONY SINGER RINA-CHAN?
    WHAT
    WHAAAATTTT

b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    OOOOOH Fon... ;-; Nope ;-; I has terrible voice ;-; I wish I had her voice *goes in the corner emoing* b:cry There's no connection between us D; I'm just Rina because my guildies called me like that. If you wanna hear more of her epic voice she's MeleePrincess on Yt b:surrender Now I wish I could sing Q~Q
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Reaching out..
    tamuex.jpg

Shine bright like a diamond.. ♪ ♫
    23vcigj.jpg

Mermaid dance

2s0bbzm.jpg

Demon in disguise
    dcc94m.jpg
    [/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm jealous of your editing skills! These look great as well as your whole archive. What an inspiration! Keep it up! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    I'm jealous of your editing skills! These look great as well as your whole archive. What an inspiration! Keep it up! b:cute

*blushes*Thank you so much! This surely means a lot to me! because you were always an insipiration to me along with other photographers! + Your guide really helped me to figure out how things are done in here :3 I mean as I look at it now, at your ss archive is really something I will look up to for a long time :3 and I'm jealous of your neat thread :< I should tidy up the front page for easier access but I kinda made a mess and now I have to somehow fix it up xD Anyways, where have you been? :o I'm still looking forward to see your screenshots!! And ugh they are so dam flawless *-*

@Rina-chan & Fon - *checks out youtube* whai..what...okay... ONE QUESTION: is she actually the one who records the pony voices? o.o cos omg she sounds just like em Dx
    and Rina-chan, high five, I wish I had a voice for singing q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *blushes*Thank you so much! This surely means a lot to me! because you were always an insipiration to me along with other photographers! + Your guide really helped me to figure out how things are done in here :3 I mean as I look at it now, at your ss archive is really something I will look up to for a long time :3 and I'm jealous of your neat thread :< I should tidy up the front page for easier access but I kinda made a mess and now I have to somehow fix it up xD Anyways, where have you been? :o I'm still looking forward to see your screenshots!! And ugh they are so dam flawless *-*

@Rina-chan & Fon - *checks out youtube* whai..what...okay... ONE QUESTION: is she actually the one who records the pony voices? o.o cos omg she sounds just like em Dx
    and Rina-chan, high five, I wish I had a voice for singing q.q

I actually quit the game awhile back. But I tend to just visit every now and then but I haven't really taken any screenshots since the summer. But I'll try to update once in awhile when I can. I'm glad you guys keep this forum alive though with gorgeous screenshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]