Noa's amazing pvp talent in action!

Options
2»

Comments

• GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Cuz you can't kill me idiot. But it's ok, need 7 to kill me, standard.

lol like i told you shes out of her mind and embarrassing herself lol ive seen malta beat kirby(your god and idol) in 1 vs 1 and you think you would win lol. No wonder no one wants her in their faction. Btw stop applying to factions they laughing at your aps like lg, regi, gayboys, etc. Your the biggest joke on the server and everyone knows it.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    vukodlak14 wrote: »
    Whats this ****? Raventails talking about ganking? b:laugh

Sad kids going on alts to try to comment and make themselves look better.
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Before this turns into another personal insult thread about account sharing, I'd like to remind you guys that those kinds of personal attacks are not permitted on the forums. If you honestly suspect someone of account sharing, send a ticket with any proof you have or don't. It's not to be discussed here. PvP smack talk is fine but I will close this thread if another discussion turns into that. Thank you.
    just for your info that Sanctuary is a drama land, it held biggest dramas then other severs or general discussion forum b:laugh
  • vukodlak14
    vukodlak14 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sad kids going on alts to try to comment and make themselves look better.

I did not even mention myself, or you are talking about yourself.

But look, i'll give you one on one anytime anywhere, and when i say one on one i mean ME and YOU and no other people.