Noa's amazing pvp talent in action!

Options
Geckofreak - Sanctuary
Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Geckofreak - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    you go through alot of trouble to show that you suck sad really plus you edited out all the parts where you die to me not only that you showed that you ganked you got soloed by a 5k uncharmed hp sin lol you suck kid dont post anymore vids you. Also you triple spark and try to kill my mystic which is also uncharmed and fail in a gank man you suck.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ty for making us looking so good in the video i thought it was one of mine for a min 3 of vs 5-6 of you and you managing to die so ez to us.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    you go through alot of trouble to show that you suck sad really plus you edited out all the parts where you die to me not only that you showed that you ganked you got soloed by a 5k uncharmed hp sin lol you suck kid dont post anymore vids you. Also you triple spark and try to kill my mystic which is also uncharmed and fail in a gank man you suck.

Wow run on sentence much.

Nothing was edited out, the breaks in video are fraps itself and when I relogged.
    Your sin did not kill me, darca did. You only killed me once and that was because i didnt fight because i had ksed alexxxo and wanted to let him to kill you.

You could've bought a charm, as I did in the video, and used it, but instead you just wanted an excuse for losing. You also never left sz without full cleric buffs, where as I had no buffs the whole time excluding one instance of barb buffs, and yet you couldn't kill me.

Also, I only sparked on you once. The other sparks I used to attack slightly more dangerous targets and they were expired before I even attacked you. Although you don't seem quite intelligent enough to understand that in a video sped up 4x that sparks only last 3 seconds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ty for making us looking so good in the video i thought it was one of mine for a min 3 of vs 5-6 of you and you managing to die so ez to us.

Learn to count. It was me Alexxxo Clinch and Sweet against you, darca, and clearic, then aglio joined when sweet left, and UrHeart and Silver joined. 3v4 and 5v5. Of course though, being the #1 pker on the server you should be able to overcome one extra person seeing as we only had 1 full r9 person as opposed to your 3?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sure gecko im pretty sure i came out every-time almost unbuffed but had a cleric in squad lol. He gave buffs also you did die to my sin and you edited out multiple times don't lie people saw you die kid lol. You only made a fool of yourself posting this video showing you cant kill anyone without ganking. I didnt even respect you guys enough to put on a charm because i know your fail and i didn't need to use to use one and we won the pk session with less people and we made you log off. I remember you saying hardly died at all in the other post lol you just caught in a lie silly just stop while your ahead. You need to go see i psychologist and get your mind right kid.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Learn to count. It was me Alexxxo Clinch and Sweet against you, darca, and clearic, then aglio joined when sweet left, and UrHeart and Silver joined. 3v4 and 5v5. Of course though, being the #1 pker on the server you should be able to overcome one extra person seeing as we only had 1 full r9 person as opposed to your 3?

Are you forgetting missjungsu and mrsax? you just got caught in another lie. Keep it up you making this to ez. Quit embarrassing yourselfb:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I lolled. A lot. Mostly at your deluded claims of being amazingly skilled.

I still can't see anywhere in this video of you soloing r9r2 bms and wizards.... Or anything for that matter

Pretty disappointing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "Oh I forgot I'm oneshot" b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Also, didn't ever see anything useful from noa. lol All I saw that wiz killig you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sure gecko im pretty sure i came out every-time almost unbuffed but had a cleric in squad lol. He gave buffs also you did die to my sin and you edited out multiple times don't lie people saw you die kid lol. You only made a fool of yourself posting this video showing you cant kill anyone without ganking. I didnt even respect you guys enough to put on a charm because i know your fail and i didn't need to use to use one and we won the pk session with less people and we made you log off. I remember you saying hardly died at all in the other post lol you just caught in a lie silly just stop while your ahead. You need to go see i psychologist and get your mind right kid.

I was in squad for all of 2 minutes, never recieved cleric buffs and only barb buffs once, but ok so what you will.
    You can't even kill me, and you talk about gank? please, get real.
    I lolled. A lot. Mostly at your deluded claims of being amazingly skilled.

I still can't see anywhere in this video of you soloing r9r2 bms and wizards.... Or anything for that matter

Pretty disappointing.

4 am, no contacts, ill admit i sucked there, but still better then noa.

Also those were in nw, with built in buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Eh. My R8+6 archer was the end of Noa in NW seveal times. Guess his little butt-friend squad wasn't able to get in some instances with him.

Noa is the most fail troll of all time on Sanct. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Eh. My R8+6 archer was the end of Noa in NW seveal times. Guess his little butt-friend squad wasn't able to get in some instances with him.

Noa is the most fail troll of all time on Sanct. >_>

and then you woke up lol. I can put on my rank 8 gears for and u still couldn't beat me kid get real.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Eh. My R8+6 archer was the end of Noa in NW seveal times.

It's cause you're sage b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hmm tbh this video is hardly about Noa, its more about Darca spam killing u.. When sasuke or alexxo or malta or roid or anyone makes videos of trolling their video actually is related to that person they trolling..

This video is mostly about Darca spam killing you.. If the same PK was recorded from Alexxxos POV THEN it would have been Noa trolling but your video isnt..

Anyways PK videos are generally fun to watch so thanks for sharing xD
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    MYSTICS SO OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP b:cry

- Geckofreak 2012
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    and then you woke up lol. I can put on my rank 8 gears for and u still couldn't beat me kid get real.

I do believe that SOcean oneshot you multiple times as well.

Look, you might think you have skill, or that you're special in some unique way. But you just aren't. You have no skill. All you have are IG's and some kind of mental health issues.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I do believe that SOcean oneshot you multiple times as well.

Look, you might think you have skill, or that you're special in some unique way. But you just aren't. You have no skill. All you have are IG's and some kind of mental health issues.

Of course you think Noa has no skill, because you barely fight against him. Your assessment is only based on what you read and see in videos. b:surrender

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

b:cute

Yea darca killed me alot, ill admit that, but i killed him alot too, and i just wasn't paying attention. I suck at pk at 4 amb:sad. Still though, noa cant even kill me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Wtb moAr excuses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:cute

Yea darca killed me alot, ill admit that, but i killed him alot too, and i just wasn't paying attention. I suck at pk at 4 amb:sad. Still though, noa cant even kill me

Noa cant kill me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you died to in the vid i hit u for 12k and you died and not only that you edited out most of the parts where you died to me and you still look bad in the video. Do you think before you talk or do even have a brain your embarrassing yourself bigtime you guys have been telling yourself lies about me for so long you all are starting to believe them. This video is a perfect example of how these people trash talk at west like their good and are worthless, everyone wants to be like kirby or roid but they dont have skills to back it up leave the trash talking people that actually pk without ganking or pk on daily basis not just switch pk once a month when you think have double our numbers and you might not die. It was 4 or 5am in morning for us as well so do you have anymore excuses. This is the reason why you keep getting denied to Legendary and Regicide and i imagine vindi your emotional idiot that needs to uninstall the game and get mental attention. Just like you made up those lies about Dball, tried to accuse me of playing malta, lol, etc. You are one sad person gecko i cant be upset with you because i know you need help in the worse way.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Noa did you fail to graduate the second grade? You seem to have missed many important lessons on sentence structure. Also I will avoid looking at grammar mistakes because there are far too many. Also your lack of understand of math astounds me. Double your numbers? Um ok. Honestly you're +12, and best pker ever, you should be able to take on gank. I do all the time to people with gear less the mine, which is what we are were, cept Alexxxo who is clearly all gear no skill by your standards.

I'll record more instances of your amazing gameplay later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Noa did you fail to graduate the second grade? You seem to have missed many important lessons on sentence structure. Also I will avoid looking at grammar mistakes because there are far too many. Also your lack of understand of math astounds me. Double your numbers? Um ok. Honestly you're +12, and best pker ever, you should be able to take on gank. I do all the time to people with gear less the mine, which is what we are were, cept Alexxxo who is clearly all gear no skill by your standards.

it was me on Noa

LOL b:bye

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    No, it was you on your cleric, on your actual account for the first time in years.

I suggest you play an account you own instead the account you bought from original Malta, before you make jokes about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

You mad now actually lol, i actually teach at a college but i realize this is a internet thread so i really don't care about any of that sadly. The point is you failed to try to prove your point and you are a fool. Now your trying to change the subject lol sad really........ so sad.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Before this turns into another personal insult thread about account sharing, I'd like to remind you guys that those kinds of personal attacks are not permitted on the forums. If you honestly suspect someone of account sharing, send a ticket with any proof you have or don't. It's not to be discussed here. PvP smack talk is fine but I will close this thread if another discussion turns into that. Thank you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Before this turns into another personal insult thread about account sharing, I'd like to remind you guys that those kinds of personal attacks are not permitted on the forums. If you honestly suspect someone of account sharing, send a ticket with any proof you have or don't. It's not to be discussed here. PvP smack talk is fine but I will close this thread if another discussion turns into that. Thank you.

Well it seems that everytime venus enters sanctuary subforums it comes with a wave of thread locksb:chuckle
    Venus just leave sanc alone, we must be stressing you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well it seems that everytime venus enters sanctuary subforums it comes with a wave of thread locksb:chuckle
    Venus just leave sanc alone, we must be stressing you out.

I've closed 4 threads here exactly. And of those 4, 1 of those was at the request of the OP, 1 was a private message. Also note that warnings do not prevent you from posting in the thread, if I didn't want discussion to continue, I'd simply lock it. It's just a friendly reminder to stay on track. PvP smack talk, discussion, etc is fine as I said before. If you would like to discuss it with me further, take it to the pms.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2012
    Options
    No, it was you on your cleric, on your actual account for the first time in years.

I suggest you play an account you own instead the account you bought from original Malta, before you make jokes about it.

"Bought" b:laugh

are you whispering everyone in NW btw ? Seemed like you were happy that your last hit was the lethal one on me. First time killing someone or happy to be a part of the 7 ganking r9's? Ohh, sry you're not r9. You're one of the crappy g16 persons...

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

are you whispering everyone in NW btw ?

Seemed like you were happy that your last hit was the lethal one on me. First time killing someone or happy to be a part of the 7 ganking r9's?

I pretty much whisper everyone that I kill that I'm friends with.

I whispered you however do to comments about me never being able to kill you or something that you have said in the past. Will be uploading Nw video too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I pretty much whisper everyone that I kill that I'm friends with.

I whispered you however do to comments about me never being able to kill you or something that you have said in the past. Will be uploading Nw video too

Cuz you can't kill me idiot. But it's ok, need 7 to kill me, standard.

• vukodlak14
    vukodlak14 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Whats this ****? Raventails talking about ganking? b:laugh