Lvl 90 Rank dagger

Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Assassin
hi again,i just want to ask the felows sins,since
i'm new to sins
My sin is 20% away from 87 and will be 90 in no time
Got his reputation to 35k,just need to ding.
So i was walking around Raging Tide and i saw a npc named
Messinger of the Sages so i decided to pick what he offers.
Then i saw he hibes wep at 35k rep that you need to be lvl 90 to get.
Here is the setup i'll use,just tell me if the dagger i use is the lvl 90 rank :-)

http://pwcalc.com/ccbc13747682729b
Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• kamukaze
    kamukaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    it is but you need all kind of signs to get it...
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/21954
    i think its not worth to get, it couse maybe you will be better DD from 90 to 99, but then you can get r8. that includes top too and its roughly on same cost
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    if that things,the sighns are 3-4 mil
    i can get this,otherwise will go after hook and thorns
    for the aps
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Those daggers are nice and I have known a few people to get them. Only problem is at that level they are not very cost effective. You can put that coin to better use, merchanting and for mats you will need later. The hooks will do you or the pixie's from Morai would be a cheaper route. If you plan on going the TT-Niv route for end game daggers you will need the hooks anyway
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Those daggers are nice and I have known a few people to get them. Only problem is at that level they are not very cost effective. You can put that coin to better use, merchanting and for mats you will need later. The hooks will do you or the pixie's from Morai would be a cheaper route. If you plan on going the TT-Niv route for end game daggers you will need the hooks anyway

Those were great daggers back in the day but now they're just not worth it for a few reasons. They used to be great because raps were around 1.5-2.2m so G13 was around 240m. They were cheaper than G13s, could be used 10 levels earlier, and because of their +max attack stats could out dd G13s if you had the tome(I believe until +12). Also, there was no step between for daggers between 80 and 100, and 80-100 took months (years for some).

Now, they still cost around 100m last I check, but G13s run around 45m. G13s would allow you to use more defensive gear and be 5.0, or not require a tome. Even better are G15s for around 95m, still cheaper and much better daggers. Even better than that are G16s, which only cost a tiny bit more. All these are level 100 daggers, though. In otherwords, rush through the 90s and just go for level 100 daggers and you'll save 100m coin, because once you are G15/r9 or above the Hitmans basically become useless. So they're great daggers for about a week. High refined Hook and Thorns are available for cheap nowdays since a thousand sins before you have made, refined, and outgrown them. Also, Morai Pixie Piercer dagger's were introduced for level 95 which out DD H&Ts so you now have a step inbetween level 80 daggers and Nirvana daggers.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited December 2012
    Merhanting? i got this bm for that purpose.
    Since i got the rank,don't have the the interval 80 dagger
    i'll deffinatly will pick the rank 90 one.
    I heard from other people that they cost 1 or few mil,np.
    As for saving the h&t+mats+money for barier thorn nirvana
    i don't have the crafting level,probably will buy it from
    world chat or AH :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    b:pleasedAnd one more thing i stelted my fb 29,39 and 49b:pleased
    and killed boses,DAM sins are good!
    b:pleasedno need to use wines for caves,time efective classb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Your logic makes me cringe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited December 2012
    Your logic makes me cringe.
    So i did great b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    b:pleasedAnd one more thing i stelted my fb 29,39 and 49b:pleased
    and killed boses,DAM sins are good!
    b:pleasedno need to use wines for caves,time efective classb:pleased

Won't work for 69/79. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Those daggers aren't really worth it anymore in my opinion.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, considering that at level 90, they're prolly cash-shopped daggers, GMs should throw the signs in the boutique, then add a way to convert them into R9 daggers with a slightly lower cost than R9 alone, that way, they become more popular, AND people who DO get weapon of the sages may go "Well, these count toward R9, might as well make use of it!" and spend MORE money on PWI. It's a win-win! PWI could get more people into that shiny R9!

Edit: That's SORT of why I went R9. xD Got the mold for the weapon and said "well, got the mold, better make use of it!"
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Cut_Bait - Heavens Tear
    Cut_Bait - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

I hope he posts a video of his efforts!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hope he posts a video of his efforts!

Bah, you know how often I forget about the mob count in 69/79? I've prolly done it 10+ times.

Just did it again last week "Hey, I need spirit culti in 69. Can you help me kill pyro and dig pillar." Sure... wtf why did pyro just hit me 50k? oh right...

There also used to be a youtube video of a sin stealthing BH79 prior to the mob count being implemented. This was 2+ years ago but I wanted to try and solo my own fb79 and thought I could, till I was hit for 50k.

And lastly, I used to do the cardboss back by Styg and I'd stealth in to it. All the time I'd accidently aggro the boss, or decide after "may as well just kill for drops"....
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    nvm people.
    got him to 92 with h&t+5
    8 more lvs and ill go after 5 aps
    just this lvling proces takes a bit long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]