The worse Rare Pet Skill I have found!!!!!

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Venomancer
Hello,

Just to let you all know the terrible mistake I have made today. I brought the rare pet skill Sacrifice and I tested it on snowman and it did 18,500 dmg flat then when I tested it on a 9x sin with basic hh90 gears all I did was 1,200 dmg. I was expecting a lot more since it's 430% base pet dmg along with claw. So I failed my NIX, pls sticky this post so you don't get scammed into buying this ****!!! b:angry b:cry b:surrender
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Raid_War - Heavens Tear
    Raid_War - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    No offense but i have that skill on one of my pets too. And i love it. Instead of calling it a scam, read about it before using the money. The snowman got no protection - the sin does. What did you expect? A one shot wonder?
  • PhantomEin - Lost City
    PhantomEin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    No offense but i have that skill on one of my pets too. And i love it. Instead of calling it a scam, read about it before using the money. The snowman got no protection - the sin does. What did you expect? A one shot wonder?

Actually with bash it does more dmg over time and u don't lose 75% of the pet's hp and risking it getting 1 shot afterwards. Even wiki recommends bash over Sacrifice.