hey guys got a question :P

Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Blademaster
hey guys this is the current set up of my bm :P

http://pwcalc.com/665faac56faff75e

what i am asking is, which tts will i be able to solo?^^

i was also thinking of making my regicide +7 but idk >.< i want your opinions if it will have much of an impact

any help would be loved b:victory
Post edited by Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Mods: Please move this topic to BM sub forum, OP will get a better response there.

Others would better recommend things. If you have time, farm your way to g16 claws. They are worth the trouble. If you are going g15/g16 claws, don't refine these too high.

Refine your rings a bit.

You made the LA ornament choice, not the best, but one has to live with that they get b:chuckle. At present with low weapon refine, 1-x should be ok, but pots will be used, and if charmed, charm will tick. Fights will be somewhat long.
  • Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    ok made some changes

(sorry ill try post in the correct section next time)

how about this?:P

http://pwcalc.com/cca7b1d9b3b309b3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    moved to BM sub-forum

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Two itsy bitsy tweaks

Have you acquired this gear already? If the answer is NO, try this out.

This build?

In preset stats it is inferior to your build except in damage. But the build turns into this at endgame.

Optimized endgame

Your build optimized

I changed your rings to reflect the same as other, didn't make sense to +10 those rings.

HP is a bit lower, vit stones can fix that.

Crit rate is lower by 1%, nothing major, the stats on claws, ring engraving can fix that.

Phy def is lower by 1k, in pve, marrows can fix that. In pvp, magic kills us anyways.

In my build the attack is higher, attack lvls are higher, mdef is nearly twice as much.

There are lots of path to take. If you go with the first change of g16 chest plate. By shifting your helm to g16, you gain 900 extra hp for free.

There are different necklaces to choose from. R8r opens up lots of spaces for gear to be changed around. Quite a few options, but if you already have the gear you linked, your biggest draw back will be mdef. Other people can help you out more.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    His DEF level kinda bites, so doing 2-3 squad solo might be a bit risky even with food and BP buff.

Dunno if the Forshura Arm economy ever recovered since I crashed it, but that was a pretty sweet deal with a 2nd account to reset the instance. Just do single mode and spam it over and over, usually can kill all bosses in 5 mins with 5.0 APS. And averages out to 1 forshura arm, 1 fang per run. With alot of mirage to go along with it.

Other than that you'd need higher DEF lvl, barb buff for health, or something to allow you to solo the good squad modes safely.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    ok so which tts would i be able to do with this set up?^^ just some tweaks :P this is the gear that i have atm

http://pwcalc.com/6d3bf5a4da516895
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ok so which tts would i be able to do with this set up?^^ just some tweaks :P this is the gear that i have atm

http://pwcalc.com/6d3bf5a4da516895

Go try and find out. We can't tell you what your skill level is.

I'd guess 2-3 or 3-1 if you're good. 2-2 if you're average.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    tyvmb:victory