[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wand if you'd like to focus on heals and support or Magic Sword/Glaive if you'd like to focus on DD while still having good heals.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I generally like the TT vana looks more but the g16 wand is the most beautiful to me =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yea I made the same poll few weeks ago, I want for the glaive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im using the R8 wand now, pretty nice. Before that I used Glaives. In a few months I should have Single Butterfly (have mold just need mats).

Its so beautiful!

Glaive for the win! Att Level +50 is why, not to mention all the other bonuses. b:dirty
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's +40 att.level not 50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Here we go again <_< >_>
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    It's +40 att.level not 50.

It's 50, the single butterfly is a warsoul weapon.

Don't ask me how that's relevant in a thread about G16 nirvana, however...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Yep, here we go again. >.<

Did you read the question, Xainou? It would help while looking for relevancy.

what weapon do you prefer as G16 and why

Its a level 16 weapon, and the +50 is why I like it. He asks why, and thats why. b:chuckle

Im sorry if the "g" signifies it's specificly Nirvana weapons ONLY that hes asking about. Guess I missed that. *shrugs* Am I allowed to miss something, do ya think?

If that's the case, I guess he needs a "neither" option. Cause Im going with the Warsoul Glaive. b:victory

BUT! If the thread author hasn't posted an issue with my reply, why do you post one?
    Did the author ask you to police his thread or something, maybe? b:shutup
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Common sense, I assumed the thread's about G16 nirvana. I think else OP would have listed the option "warsoul".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Common sense, I assumed the thread's about G16 nirvana. I think else OP would have listed the option "warsoul".

Its not common sense, unless you think most people are perfect, and sprang from the womb with full knowledge of PWI. b:chuckle

@I_am_noob - Dreamweaver Please, if possible, remove my 1 vote for a glaive from your poll.

I am going for a 16 weapon, but its not Nirvana, as Xainou has so rudely pointed out. Although I can recast it at the Nirvana Forges, I will conceed that in and of itself, it is NOT a 'g'.
  • I_am_noob - Dreamweaver
    I_am_noob - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ok so most prefer glaive
    and abouth warsoul weapons...i want even thinking abouth those becos it costs 2 much to make it and allmost noone have it...but since NW and tokens i guess that can be made a lot easyer now...havent jet checked forge for those but gona do it
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're better off just getting the g16 Nirv wep as an interim wep and then going for r9 3rd recast wep than getting a Warsoul wep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wand has higher base, and smaller range- I like to have my dd/heal output consistent - it gives me more control.

If you're choosing based off looks- it seems most females are going with the glaive.

The sword is more manly and has decent range .. plus its mold dropped first however many months ago, which is why I'm using that.. but i voted for wand because of the numbers.
    edited November 2012
    ok so most prefer glaive
    and abouth warsoul weapons...i want even thinking abouth those becos it costs 2 much to make it and allmost noone have it...but since NW and tokens i guess that can be made a lot easyer now...havent jet checked forge for those but gona do it

It still costs a lot, and you really have to look at your personal playstyle to find it useful for you.

Im not gonna sugar coat it - it costs almost 3 mill to produce just 5 of the many many mats with the NW tokens, so its still VERY expensive, but looking at the bonuses - its beautiful...

-6 channeling
    Att Level +50
    Mag Att +63 x 4

But, if you dont particularly love to DD on your Mystic, it would be a waste of time and resources for you - theres nothing there thats really gonna enhance your heals at all, and the recast only adds a random status, so.

The R8 Wand already gives the -6 channeling, and with my luck I would get something meh to stupid - like evasion or wood resistance - on the random recast, lol.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's like 3bil worth of tokens to get a Warsoul wep (not sure if that's the upgraded one or not, but whatevs). With that amount of money, you could just go r9 and get r9 3rd cast wep which is infinitely better just because of purify proc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Elesa - Dreamweaver
    Elesa - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Eoria has a huge point. r9rr is unbelievably strong. and plus you already have more than 50 atk lvls alone on the weapon.. plus armor bonuses.

Mystic on our server has r9rr and the only one who can stand up to her is another r9rr.
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why no love for the magic sword? Looks aside, I personally prefer the sword because it's a nice medium between the wand and the glaive. Before I obtained the Sandy World mold I was going back and forth between the weapon with the highest base dmg but lowest max dmg (wand) or the weapon with the 2nd lowest base dmg but highest max dmg (glaive). I play my mystic as more of a DDer than a supporter so the magic sword gives high enough base dmg for healing and enough spike dmg for DDing. The dmg range is also not too little and and not too big.
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Eoria has a huge point. r9rr is unbelievably strong. and plus you already have more than 50 atk lvls alone on the weapon.. plus armor bonuses.

Mystic on our server has r9rr and the only one who can stand up to her is another r9rr.

Is not true ;O R9r3 can still be taken down by r9s/g16 easily....
    Talking about Damny or Erytheia?
  • leilah32
    leilah32 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tbh atm i'm a fully armored R9.3 mystic ....working on wep atm and like Xaner said....they can be killed with G16. I currently have a G16 +10 Sandy World and went for the sword because not only does it look pretty and like as big as my char, it also does awesome attack, heals and gives me great stats.
    I currently sit at 744 mag points and have no problems with killing R9.3 ppl of other classes with my G16 wep and can't wait to pwn that little bit more with the R9.3 wep(the purify is godly...higher chance than the R8 weps i hear).