Warsoul Weapon

BringinDeath - Archosaur
BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
Is it worth it or better off just going for G16 mold?

Was tempted to go for the warsoul weapon axes but working it out, it'll be about 250M just for the weapon

so opinions here plz would be appreciated

b:thanks
Post edited by BringinDeath - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I can't afford R9. If I could, and did get R9, I'd forver be second guessing myself, since I have 5 characters 90+.

G16 Nirvana will eventually be the way I go. Hell, i'm still working on G15 second cast gear for the most part. I need my HA and AA sets.

R8R is also the other way I am going. My Barb may eventually have full F8R.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    Well i already got earthquake poleaxe atm so sounds like best for me to go Spirit of Justice way
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Nirvana T3 is better in my opinion.

^
    This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    if you're going Warsoul you better be going for the stage 2. It is similar to R9 S3 however you can account stash/trade

so idea if you're gearing multiple characters... not idea if you're running just one.

The price is pretty similar and it does exceed the S3 Nirvana

something to note however is that you cannot reroll it.... at least not yet.
    edited December 2012
    if you're going Warsoul you better be going for the stage 2. It is similar to R9 S3 however you can account stash/trade

so idea if you're gearing multiple characters... not idea if you're running just one.

The price is pretty similar and it does exceed the S3 Nirvana

something to note however is that you cannot reroll it.... at least not yet.

you mean there is another stage?

I thought it was just the mold & 99 of each mat
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    you mean there is another stage?

I thought it was just the mold & 99 of each mat

The NW forges have a forge for turning your warsoul wep into 2nd recast.

Prepare your pockets
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
    edited December 2012
    akosireann wrote: »
    The NW forges have a forge for turning your warsoul wep into 2nd recast.

Prepare your pockets

AHH, basically just another way to take money from you.

I have a gut feeling this game will eventually fall flat on it's face because of PWE's greed
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    save the money for gem, go nv
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The good thing about the 2nd recast Warsoul is that it's level 80 requirement, and can be account stashed. So it's sort of like a Tier 3 R9 weapon, only without OP procs like Purify, God of Frenzy, or Spirit Blackhole, but stashable.
    edited December 2012
    yeah, think i will,

I'll stick to going for full awakened gear. lest it's easier to obtain
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2012

b:laugh
    i have nirvana 3 and warsoul recast and
    nirvana3 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< warsoul recast
  • beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think it depends on the class you want it for.. If you are a caster, only R9 has a chance to be better.. Why? Because of the attack lvl and -10 channel at the top.. The dmg should be much higher with warsoul recast 2 than nirvana recast 3.. And its faster.. So for a caster I would recomand going warsoul over Recast3, if you can afford it.
    edited December 2012
    beforesun wrote: »
    I think it depends on the class you want it for.. If you are a caster, only R9 has a chance to be better.. Why? Because of the attack lvl and -10 channel at the top.. The dmg should be much higher with warsoul recast 2 than nirvana recast 3.. And its faster.. So for a caster I would recomand going warsoul over Recast3, if you can afford it.

I'm a barb
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The recasted warsoul weapon is not THAT expensive. I did the math, and it averaged out to lots of NWs and about 450m in fees (that's an overestimation but I can't remember the number now).
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm a barb

If you want atk lvls & can afford to cs a bit while doin ok in nw... go warsoul recast.

If you want atk lvls but dont really cs enough and nw seems a bit slow for ya... go nvt3.

If you want def lvls but dont really cs enough and nw seems a bit slow for ya... go r8t2.

If r9t3 is an option... that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Warsoul weapon cost can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtW8_u0mp3DFdHVTeXlsSmRqZ0NIbGctak1zd3A4cEE#gid=0

In Heaven's Tear, NW Tokens are between 300k and 400k. That puts a Warsoul weapon between 1.3b and 1.6b (cells N37 and O37).

I'm not sure how people are getting numbers less than 1b. Is everyone ignoring that NW Tokens have a value of a Rapture / 5 Uncannies ?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Warsoul weapon cost can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtW8_u0mp3DFdHVTeXlsSmRqZ0NIbGctak1zd3A4cEE#gid=0

In Heaven's Tear, NW Tokens are between 300k and 400k. That puts a Warsoul weapon between 1.3b and 1.6b (cells N37 and O37).

I'm not sure how people are getting numbers less than 1b. Is everyone ignoring that NW Tokens have a value of a Rapture / 5 Uncannies ?

I assume most people were basing it on tokens being farmed and just giving the cost you would pay for craft/mat fees, to give an idea of how much money you would have to have on hand at minimum.

But that totally depends on if you are even able to farm NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I assume most people were basing it on tokens being farmed and just giving the cost you would pay for craft/mat fees, to give an idea of how much money you would have to have on hand at minimum.

But that totally depends on if you are even able to farm NW.

I just never can understand this mentality. Farmed mats aren't "free", unless you consider your time worthless. People also have this illogical sense that stuff they gather is more valuable than it is and won't part with it for coins. There are plenty of "poor" farmers who barely have 2 coins to rub together that are sitting on millions upon millions of coins worth of mats because they "need" them. These same people if you put 2 piles in front of them, one of mats that they "need" and another of coins equivalent to 2/3 the value of the mats, they would probably take the coins.

Anyone who uses NW tokens instead of selling them is giving up their coin value. One can instantly sell off their entire stash to catshops, this is the bare minimum coin cost of these items. To think using up tokens costs nothing is pure folly. You're giving up coins that are all but in your pocket.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't think my time is worthless, I just don't have an exact token number and was basing it off of fees + tokens for the time being. I also don't consider something <1.6b to be that expensive. Sue me.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray