Any archer got 105 w/o goons or PQ3 cata glitch? ;o

FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Archer
Gonna hit 105 today, I will be first archer on me server to get 105 w/o goons, just wondering about other servers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
Post edited by FlyRanger - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    \o/

/5char
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Gonna hit 105 today, I will be first archer on me server to get 105 w/o goons, just wondering about other servers

Yea nice one... goon until 104 95% before stopping. Now trying pretend that you actually did work... LOL.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    PQ3 Cata glitch? I haven't heard of that on my server.
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Tons of archers on Sanctuary who lvled to 105 w/o glitching
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Yin - Momaganon
    Yin - Momaganon Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Even you got to 105 without cheating, not many going to believe you anyway. Too bad for legit players but thats how it is now.
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Yea nice one... goon until 104 95% before stopping. Now trying pretend that you actually did work... LOL.

xD Yep and all those WC for finding PV openers were fake, all my PV videos were fake, considering Dec 12 2012 I was @61% and, hey, now I am 105 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Tons of archers on Sanctuary who lvled to 105 w/o glitching

I dont suppose Kirby is one of them? :D
    QQ fail avatar wont update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012

*thumbs up*

This toon was my first, started in 2009 :) Never wanted to goon glitch when I heard of it, so i'm just taking the game at my pace.
    Grats on hitting 105 fly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Grats on 105, Fly! Happy to finally have a legitimate 105 archer on DW.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Gratz on 105!

Yea i got lazy after PV'in to 104, but seems like theres more ppl hittin 104 now so I mite hav to start again if 104 becomes the new 103 xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    gratz, highest archer on my server is 104 currently. where can i see your pv videos?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Grats on 105!

I think the first on our server (Raging Tides) without goons was TheMonk's sin. I'm almost 104, but I can guarantee that I haven't gooned since I more or less record everything I do.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    found your video, pretty impressive speed, considering that you also tried to take every mob. doubt i can copy it like that but it gave me some hints ;) thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:laugh gooz or not, just a game. anyway reach the top, we dont care and thx alot pwi alot glitchs so far.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:laugh gooz or not, just a game. anyway reach the top, we dont care and thx alot pwi alot glitchs so far.

Currently it is getting boring without fresh new glitch, which can give some big profits/levels. Someone should exploit ijs xD
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I wish goons were brought backb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    no one give a **** if was goons or not ,not even gms..105 is 105[gonns was for all,but not all was so smart or wanted to lvl]
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Question about your pv resets. Was resetting the instance only possible by having 5 different people, or could you reset it with the same person? b:surrender
  • csquared6
    csquared6 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question about your pv resets. Was resetting the instance only possible by having 5 different people, or could you reset it with the same person? b:surrender

Two ways to reset an instance.

1) have somebody in squad with you. pass lead to that person, leave squad, then invite them to your new squad. both you and the other person get timers, instance resets.

2) be in instance by yourself. have somebody invite you. when you time out of instance, have them pass lead to you before leaving squad. that person could invite you again to reset instance, but that person cannot open PV again for you, so might as well make the person who invites you be the same as the person who opens PV for you. IE, make it somebody different.

To be more succinct: you can reset with same person as long as you are careful.