Charge Zen [Updated with Billing Response]

Options
Mirnack - Lost City
Mirnack - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
did anyone else charge zen in the early morning of 12/21/12 and not get thier gold? i have sent tickets in and tried to get ahold of a gm in game, and no one is responding. it says it transfered to the server but i havent gotten it yet. i relogged several times and double checked that i transfered to the right server. anyone got any suggestions

EDIT:

Val here, hijacking your post to update everyone w/ a response from the Billing team:
Hey everyone,

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via PayPal was stuck in pending/reviewing, it should now be available in the "My Wallet" (https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet) section of your account.

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via Direct Debt or Skrill/Moneybookers is stuck in pending, we unfortunately will have to refund the purchase. We are working on refunds right now. Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to refund these payments because right now we cannot give ZEN for them.

If you purchased with a different payment method during the down time and did not get your ZEN, or you are experiencing other problems with your payment, please let us know by sending a ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Thanks!
Post edited by Mirnack - Lost City on

Comments

• Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    In my seven pages of transactions I have never had a problem. Only recommendation I have is wait until the ticket is processed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Viccy - Momaganon
    Viccy - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    did anyone else charge zen in the early morning of 12/21/12 and not get thier gold? i have sent tickets in and tried to get ahold of a gm in game, and no one is responding. it says it transfered to the server but i havent gotten it yet. i relogged several times and double checked that i transfered to the right server. anyone got any suggestions

yepb:cry
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OK I'm eating my words. Maybe in the past two days I have charged over their happy limit, but thus far my purchase tonight for the bonus is still being reviewed. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yeah same problem here b:cry
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a day to process, its happened to me before, and they need to fix my avatar while they at it :/
  • Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Arina - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I wait the third day b:laugh
  • thejohn77
    thejohn77 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have another probleme

I am level 13 and I still have a message which says I cannot recharge zen before level 10
  • Nyhia - Heavens Tear
    Nyhia - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I charged zen last night at 8:00 PM EST, it is now 10:00 AM EST and its still "Reviewing: The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly".....Seriously this is bordering on the ridiculous, the wait has never been this long.......I sent a ticket, they have 3 days to get back to me. b:angry
  • pyrownage
    pyrownage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Same with me, my transaction has been in the transaction state of "Reviewing" for the past 13 hours. b:sad
  • Shaelyea - Heavens Tear
    Shaelyea - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Can anyone shed any light as to why it is taking so long? Will it ever be completed or should I just cancel my order via paypal until they resolve this obvious internal issue...
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thejohn77 wrote: »
    I have another probleme

I am level 13 and I still have a message which says I cannot recharge zen before level 10

Well, for your problem, I'm thinking yours is something I can actually address
    (I'm gonna tell ya this like you are new to the game, cause u mentioned u were level 13 and having zen charging problems) :

When you sell "DQ Items" to npc vendors, they have "DQ Points" attached to them that get registered to the "DQ Rewards" web page here under "Community" scroll down tab. They do not get registered with this site however, immediately... It can take a few minutes to a few hours normally, because of when you "input" that information (sold to the npc vendor) versus when the information gets transferred from in game to this website, and when this website updates itself... can take days if something is actually not working right.

So in your particular case, I assume you JUST got to level 13... so your case might be answered by the DQ Points story, where your level itself just has not been registered yet... there is no need to worry about purchasing zen today... wait until you are at least 30 i would say, or keep trying every hour or two... you will be able to donate pwe plenty of money after, i swear to you b:chuckle ... BUT, I do wanna tell you about one more thing that you might have an issue with (it is a common one)

For your first purchase with pwe, you will need to follow their instructions in order to verify your account, or whatever they have u verify (i dont exactly remember, as i started purchases over two years ago). It will definitely involve your email address, and doing whatever they tell ya with that, and possibly your facebook (tho might not involve facebook, i forget). Happy spending to ya! b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Oh good, so I'm not the only one with a reviewing issue. My guess is they are having issues with whatever it is that recieves the payment and transfers it to the player. Normally its completed within a few seconds.

I was thinking maybe they think I have spent too much this month b:laugh

Guess I shall be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cuppers - Sanctuary
    Cuppers - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I have never had to wait more than 5 min for my gold. I have been waiting close to 24 hours this time. I called paypal and they said give it till tomorrow. It has already been taken out of my bank account. It shouldnt be in review.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I wonder if PayPal is thinking PWI is bad mojo. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with ZEN charging.

Please be sure to submit a ticket to support, and I'll poke at our team members to see what's going on.

Thanks for your patience ^_^;

- Val
    edited December 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with ZEN charging.

Please be sure to submit a ticket to support, and I'll poke at our team members to see what's going on.

Thanks for your patience ^_^;

- Val

Thanks Val. I submitted a ticket. I would have thought it was an issue with my purchase if it was an isolated incident, but it appears quite a few have the same issue. I guess there is a bright side, as long as I still get my Zen bonus, at least this way I'm not spending additional gold on baubles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yea good to see atleast the bonus is already accounted for. But i hope they fix this before all these sales disappear D=
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enixx - Raging Tide
    Enixx - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yep... been 36 hours for me and still no gold, and I haven't bought any zen for months so I doubt it's an issue of overbuying... submitted a ticket, time to wait. b:pleased
  • XxZiOnShaDOW - Lost City
    XxZiOnShaDOW - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

thats not an update if she submit a ticket it would have taken her 3 to 4 days to recieve that message
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Problem has been resolved!

Thank you PWI billing department and Merry Christmas!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hey all, I've got a message from our billing team:
    Hey everyone,

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via PayPal was stuck in pending/reviewing, it should now be available in the "My Wallet" (https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet) section of your account.

If your purchase from 12/21 or 12/22 via Direct Debt or Skrill/Moneybookers is stuck in pending, we unfortunately will have to refund the purchase. We are working on refunds right now. Depending on your bank or credit card, the refund can take up to 5-7 business days to refund to you. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to refund these payments because right now we cannot give ZEN for them.

If you purchased with a different payment method during the down time and did not get your ZEN, or you are experiencing other problems with your payment, please let us know by sending a ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Thanks!

- Val