PayPal delayed?

Sakuba - Harshlands
Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
Sol..I charged money again..and I got this:

The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly

How long can thatshet take? Is like 1 hour ago now...and Inever had thatprob before, charged Like i always do, credit card also has money on it...wtf?
And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
Post edited by Sakuba - Harshlands on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    While your payment's status says "pending" or "reviewing", the payment solution you have used has not completed their part of verifying the purchase. Once they have processed the payment on their side and sent the payment to Perfect World Entertainment, the status will change from pending/reviewing. There is no estimated time that these things take so you just need to be patient while the payment solution approves/denies your purchase. The newer your account is, the chance of your payment taking a while to approve is increased.

Sometimes PayPal suspends transactions while they conduct an additional review into them. They are informing the customers that the transaction has been processed, and essentially it has, but they fail to inform the customers that there is an additional "payment review" being conducted. While this is happening we are not able to intervene. Approval typically takes approximately 24 hours after the review has been initiated. We understand this can be an inconvenience. For further information on payment reviews, please see PayPal's website:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/securitycenter/general/PaymentReviewOverviewFAQ-outside

Thank you for your understanding.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • alternatetime
    alternatetime Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    While you seem to believe it's Paypal having the issue, I have done it as well as Google Checkout - are you telling me they are BOTH conducting audits at the exact same time? You guys might want to look at an issue on your end.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    While you seem to believe it's Paypal having the issue, I have done it as well as Google Checkout - are you telling me they are BOTH conducting audits at the exact same time? You guys might want to look at an issue on your end.

Only the second paragraph is in regards to PayPal specifically and the chance of having a delay there. The first paragraph describes what "pending" or "reviewing" means on the transaction while you wait for it to be approved. All purchases should complete within the first 24 hours after it was made. There are numerous things that can cause a delay so do not worry if 15 minutes passes and your payment is not completed. Most payments complete between instantly and 60 minutes with the rare ones that take longer. If you have any issues with a purchase, email our billing department and we can look into the issue for you.

Our logs show that both of your purchases completed within 10 minutes of them being made in our systems.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • pyrownage
    pyrownage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I charged my ZEN with a Debit Card (as I have recently) And it has been in the status "Reviewing" for the past 13 hours, can you look into it for me?
  • sweedishfish
    sweedishfish Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Reviewing
    The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly

is what i have had on mine for quite a while, 1st time i have seen a delay like this and i bought tons of times in past.
  • Taco_Limey - Harshlands
    Taco_Limey - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I paid with PayPal and it has been reviewing for about 17 hours now...
    Taco_Limey: Harshlands 102 Rank 9 Seeker
  • twells7613
    twells7613 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i payed with paypal as well been 16 hours
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Bad necromancers, bad! We do not revive the dead here! Put down the sorcery and arcane rituals and start new threads!
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.