What is the best Class/pros&cons of each class?

Options
_kats_klaw_ - Heavens Tear
_kats_klaw_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
For PVE
For soloing
For fun
For style
For money(earning and spending)

Overall best class with reasons,
Pros and cons of each class?
Post edited by _kats_klaw_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• schokoketzi
    schokoketzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    wee, so many questions, ill try my luck, this is of course highly subjective:

For PVE: Seeker(op!) or Barb(easy to find squads)
    For soloing: Veno, Sin
    For fun: Archer, Bm
    For style: Archer, Wizard
    For money: Veno

Overall Best class: Seeker
    Strongest aoe dps ingame, easiest to get to 105, versatile in pve and pvp
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • MistressAni - Raging Tide
    MistressAni - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That wiki link should provide you with most of your answers.

But in the end it's really up to which class you're comfortable playing, with Nations Wars out now any class stands a chance to make money from it and each class has their own techniques to farming coins in other various places and instances.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'd say demon is better b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    What exactly is "style?"
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    What exactly is "style?"

I was wonderign same thing. And "fun" is a very personal criteria.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

For soloing: Veno, Sin
    For fun: Archer, Bm
    For style: Archer, Wizard

sin is best money maker now...veno is useless for making any real money
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The game is moving towards greater balance and I don't think thats going to change. So just pick the one you feed drawn to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    What exactly is "style?"

Fashion Doll ?

No other style can be applied there.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    sin is best money maker now...veno is useless for making any real money

Actually the reverse is true now thanks to vana dying.

As for best class, since OP is like one of those idea = 2 words....discuss. My answer = BM, please refer to y4kuzi post for complete answer, after that head to bm forums to see why.
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Noone can ansewer this for you..this game is always updating and there always seems to be a class that seems "to good"...atm its seekers r9 with zerk...before update it was sins..before that it was bms...and cycle goes on its what u want...u want to be lazy pver...go sin....if u would like hardest hitter PER atack go wizard or archer or psy...if u like close up fights go melee far fights go with a char that shoot far..also depends how far u will go with a char...some lower level chars suck at early stage..but becone beadtly when hit 100+...you really need to put more detail if you havnt found your ansewer for better ansewers..like me i have a barb and every char over lvl 70...and a few 100s...but i perfer barb over any race..the speed is nice the hp pool is nice and hour attack power end game is wonderful..this is just the way i like to play so barb suits me as others like to kill stuff in shorter time or have more control...as in stuns sleeps freeze..etc
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Ok let's try this angle

Any class has the potential to be OP, completely fail or meh (aka Vanilla with a side of white) it is entirely dependant on the person driving the toon take the time to learn your skills you can be a rockstar (atleast in a subset of instances) FC the stuffing out of your toon and only try to first operate it during a Full Warsong kiss you behind bye bye and block your ears for the squad rage you're about to recieve.

And before everyone bleets about gear just because someone called uncle visa & aunty mastercard to get them shiny R9 3rd Cast +12 toys doesn't make them operate their toon any better - they just have a slightly higher chance of living.

Basically it's not the class that is OP it's the people driving the class that love what their doing, they like spending time getting to know their toon and are therefore rewarded for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

For soloing: Veno, Sin, Seeker
    For fun: Archer, Bm, Seeker
    For style: Archer, Wizard, Seeker

Had to fix this too for accuracy.

Though, even though its my main, I don't feel seeker is the best overall.