TW this weekend

Options
Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Etherblade (West)
It's time for TW b:dirty

Karma v Rad
RoC v Rad
Tainted v Drakon
Rad v Tainted
Random scrubs etc

Drakon was too scared to bid. b:chuckle

How to make Radiance switch their entire TW plans:

Join Karma on this character.
Pull catapults on a veno and take down Rad's HQ along with a BM.
Get bored.
Pull catapults on a mascot barb and take down Rad's HQ again.
Watch Radiance get rolled.
Watch Radiance bid elsewhere because they're scared.

Why Rad, why?! Stop letting this happen =(

---

Good luck in TW everyone. b:cute
Anyone else excited for dem TW's?
Post edited by Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'm so scared you gaise b:cry
    Please stop. b:sad

Happy holidays!
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    heh - I'm almost sure will we show up only vs RoC so no fun for Karma sry guys.

my predictions?

TW vs RoC = some pu$$ies will turtle inside their own base and later they will be proud of their 30 min TWb:surrender then we will see some messages like "Rad recruting rocs we've got a full HQ and replies "yea 20vs80 you can be proud of that victory ha ha ha"

THE END !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    QQ not here for this weekends fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

This would be more sad for Rad than anyone else IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This would be more sad for Rad than anyone else IMO

y? a gank is a gank - u cant defend both u defend just one - mostly the easier, especially there is a chance we might lose both lands if we show up vs Karma

you guys could have attacked pinoy and it would be a rly nice TW for ya imo - but, u attacked us so no future excuses pl0x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    if we show up vs Karma

my predictions?

TW vs Karma = some pu$$ies (Rad) will turtle inside their own base and later they will be proud of their 30 min TW b:surrender then we will see some messages like "Karma recruting Rads we've got a full HQ and replies "yea 20vs80 you can be proud of that victory ha ha ha"

THE END !

Oh hi there and Merry Xmas to you all <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

my predictions?

TW vs RoC = some pu$$ies will turtle inside their own base and later they will be proud of their 30 min TWb:surrender then we will see some messages like "Rad recruting rocs we've got a full HQ and replies "yea 20vs80 you can be proud of that victory ha ha ha"

THE END !

i cant tell who you are trying to make fun of b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dear RoC:

Ganking with Karma isn't going to make tw any more fun. Please stick to playing your alts in Karma for the sake of a decent tw, whatever the outcome may be.

-Much love <3
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    *sigh* Why must PvP 90% of the time result to 'epeen' measurement? Can't we all just enjoy the fun of the game and not knock each otherb:surrender? Then again it seems most enjoy the trash talking(which turns into to QQ rage).b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    73% chance at Rad successfully defending both RoC and Karma based off my complex self-created TW victory formula.

Your odds are good!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    y? a gank is a gank - u cant defend both u defend just one - mostly the easier, especially there is a chance we might lose both lands if we show up vs Karma

you guys could have attacked pinoy and it would be a rly nice TW for ya imo - but, u attacked us so no future excuses pl0x

It's sad for Rad because it either shows 1) how weak they've gotten or 2) how much they get trolled by RoC or 3) both 1 and 2.

We could have ganked Pinoy with GD but how is that any different from ganking you with Karma? Well, except for the fact that it's you instead of Pinoy, which seems to be the reason Rad is butthurt in the first place.

Also I dont' know why you guys are suddenly so concerned about the well-being of RoC "fun." IMO you should be more concerned about your own bidding, in light of your bid choices this week.
    Dear RoC:

Ganking with Karma isn't going to make tw any more fun. Please stick to playing your alts in Karma for the sake of a decent tw, whatever the outcome may be.

-Much love <3

Dear Rad:

RoC is currently surrounded by GD, Pinoy, and Rad. They're pretty much the same in terms of 'fun' to us, but we wanted to troll you the most. Thanks for humoring us. Don't worry, our alts are still in Karma if you decide to not become hypocrites about getting fun TWs yourself and attack them instead of bully poor little factions.

-Much love <3

I think it's hilarious that Rad keeps crying about how we didn't bid on Pinoy to "gank" Rad. You do realize, if we had bid on Pinoy, we'd be ganking Pinoy with GD? And GD is stronger than Karma so....

But hey, if you want to completely give up land to Karma to show to a faction that has 20 ppl, I don't really care :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It's sad for Rad because it either shows 1) how weak they've gotten or 2) how much they get trolled by RoC or 3) both 1 and 2.

We could have ganked Pinoy with GD but how is that any different from ganking you with Karma? Well, except for the fact that it's you instead of Pinoy, which seems to be the reason Rad is butthurt in the first place.

Also I dont' know why you guys are suddenly so concerned about the well-being of RoC "fun." IMO you should be more concerned about your own bidding, in light of your bid choices this week.

Dear Rad:

RoC is currently surrounded by GD, Pinoy, and Rad. They're pretty much the same in terms of 'fun' to us, but we wanted to troll you the most. Thanks for humoring us. Don't worry, our alts are still in Karma if you decide to not become hypocrites about getting fun TWs yourself and attack them instead of bully poor little factions.

-Much love <3

I think it's hilarious that Rad keeps crying about how we didn't bid on Pinoy to "gank" Rad. You do realize, if we had bid on Pinoy, we'd be ganking Pinoy with GD? And GD is stronger than Karma so....

But hey, if you want to completely give up land to Karma to show to a faction that has 20 ppl, I don't really care :)

and Pinoy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than Radiance... yea that makes sense... I think... not sure tho

we can always give up land to karma and start eating other lands while RoC... can'tb:surrender

THE END
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    and Pinoy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than Radiance... yea that makes sense... I think... not sure tho

we can always give up land to karma and start eating other lands while RoC... can'tb:surrender

THE END

How is Pinoy stronger than Rad? You showed 80 people to RoC today. *rolls eyes*

Also if you think the difference in power between GD and Pinoy is even comparable to the difference in power between Karma and Rad, I want some of what you're smoking.

You can always give up land to Karma. RoC was never about land, and we have too many r9s on vacation to care about meaningful TWs at the moment. In fact we considered not bidding at all this week since so many of us are gone, but I felt like trolling Rad and, well...

Also, yea, you did that this week, so I dont' really see the point of not only saying the obvious but reiterating what you already did O_o

The way I see it I'm helping you guys out, giving you guys an excuse to not fight Karma (although it's a really bad excuse...), and helping you lose lands faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    How is Pinoy stronger than Rad? You showed 80 people to RoC today. *rolls eyes*

Also if you think the difference in power between GD and Pinoy is even comparable to the difference in power between Karma and Rad, I want some of what you're smoking.

You can always give up land to Karma. RoC was never about land, and we have too many r9s on vacation to care about meaningful TWs at the moment. In fact we considered not bidding at all this week since so many of us are gone, but I felt like trolling Rad and, well...

Also, yea, you did that this week, so I dont' really see the point of not only saying the obvious but reiterating what you already did O_o

The way I see it I'm helping you guys out, giving you guys an excuse to not fight Karma (although it's a really bad excuse...), and helping you lose lands faster.

seriously, do I have to explain my own post? I included some sarcasm there but come on mooooooom - not so hard to guess what I meant! Just read it 1 more time coz I'm rly too lazy for another "wall of text".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    seriously, do I have to explain my own post? I included some sarcasm there but come on mooooooom - not so hard to guess what I meant! Just read it 1 more time coz I'm rly too lazy for another "wall of text".

I'm too lazy to reread what I already skimmed, sorry. All I remember is you comparing pinoy and rad strength, which I don't see the the purpose of.

Anyway I feel like I have to clarify this: I wasn't going to gank Pinoy with GD regardless. I simply wanted to point out how ridiculous it is for Rad to insist we attack Pinoy for the reasons they stated. I also do not care how many people you put into our instance because I didn't bid this week with the intention of gaining land; however, I do find it funny that you used a 20-man attack as an excuse to utterly flee from Karma, who just weeks ago you were beating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    weeeeeeeeeeee
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    we can always give up land to karma and start eating other lands while RoC...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... now how will i ever recast my r9. Oh wait.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    *measures epeen*

Well, ****.

Blah blah blah rad wants land blah blah blah.

Make the TWs good, stop being butthurt.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    People still TW? Come take keeps in WvW, my guardian can solo a crystal b:victory

*touches Mael's epeen*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Fun fights in T2 b:victory
    My ele eats SoR for dinner.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Stuck on a *** server to finish WvW maps but in 24 hours I can go back to SoR and kick your butt >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Poor SoR b:surrender
    http://i49.tinypic.com/14tps84.png
    Tier 3 w/ full supply. Yay new keep to sleep in.
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'll win this tw. Wherever I am. :|
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    *sigh* Why must PvP 90% of the time result to 'epeen' measurement?

It is a FTP game with cash shopping involved, what to expect? Then again, every online game is like that. Besides, I rather play SSF4, I can mute people easily so they won't say things such as the people in this thread act like. I'm not sure how the people really act, but it is best to stay silent. :)
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • GorgWasHere - Heavens Tear
    GorgWasHere - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Fun fights in T2 b:victory
    My ele eats SoR for dinner.

I'm in T1. Kicking *** with SoS b:bye