Login problems

Options
Aquyla - Heavens Tear
Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Support Desk
I'm experiencing some kind of forum login problems and i can't go to zen charging page. It says:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.92b61402.1356082551.58120ffa

Anyone else having this problems? If someone can check for me i would be grateful.
Thx
Post edited by Aquyla - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• totallyclueless
    totallyclueless Posts: 5
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have a similar problem...

Reference #97.97fb3d17.1356084690.cff956a
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    so it seems it's problem on their side. thx for checking b:thanks
  • Calyianna - Heavens Tear
    Calyianna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    this is kinda upsetting, they don't ever say something in their site is down, until a few of us say it's not working, they don't even bother to check on things within it.

guess after this issue is solved after the christmas fashion sale is over, i'll just stop buying zen, better not to spend my money on these people anymore.
  • blackxfrost
    blackxfrost Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm a newbie, just downloaded the game yesterday, but i havent been able to play because when i try to login i keep getting "incorrent username/password" errors. I've changed by password 3 times and tried using my email address and my PW username. T___T please help.
  • Yuikuru - Archosaur
    Yuikuru - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm a newbie, just downloaded the game yesterday, but i havent been able to play because when i try to login i keep getting "incorrent username/password" errors. I've changed by password 3 times and tried using my email address and my PW username. T___T please help.

I once had that problem.
    It turned out that at the time new people who had just registered tried to log in, the server wouldn't exactly let them.

Double-check you're useing the proper cases for your password/username ((if any letters require the Caps lock on/off))

If that doesn't work, reset your password to a very simple one, and have your username emailed to you one more time, just to double check you're entering it correctly when you're signing on in-game.

If that still doesn't work..
    Try to make a new account :o.

Hope this helps b:bye