Coming back from 1 year absence

Kripton - Lothranis
Kripton - Lothranis Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
Hi guys.

Is there any character that is fun to solo play anymore? And be useful in end game/TW?
Post edited by Kripton - Lothranis on

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The game seems to be on the right track again. But many people seem to be upset with the changes to nirvana and farming for aps classes. I say yes, any toon is worth playing still, but be prepared for tons of negativity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kripton - Lothranis
    edited December 2012
    aps classes not worth it for farm anymore?
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    They are, for TT farming. A sin on my server solo's ALL TT bosses 3-1 to 3-3 and sells their gold mats for a lot. NW caused people to be making TT gear again to make it G16 so prices have gone up.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    They implemented a weekly pvp event which rewards mass cannies and raptures, making nirvana obsolete. basically every sin in game cried because their dominance of pve cash making was removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kripton - Lothranis
    edited December 2012
    I see. So a character good for solo and good for TW would be barb maybe? I really dunno if anything else changed in characters or their skills, im trying to find some thread about it.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    They implemented a weekly pvp event which rewards mass cannies and raptures, making nirvana obsolete. basically every sin in game cried because their dominance of pve cash making was removed

As well as warsoul weapon mats, and R8 reforge materials. And 2 new tomes with interval. Go to North arch across from banker, you will see new forges and lots of cat shops selling things. G16 items too...for older items, and a new R9 as well.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi guys.

Is there any character that is fun to solo play anymore? And be useful in end game/TW?

Sin, BM, Seeker are fun to play solo.

Donno about psychic, wizard. But the three above, with the right gear can solo just about anything.