Archangels of Justice HP..

Options
Mattiks - Dreamweaver
Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Seeker
So I've been wondering about this for a while, and wanted to get some opinions. Anyone else think its pretty lame that our Archangels only spawn with half health? I've been wondering why that's the case... It's not like we have a skill to heal them like Venomancers or Mystics, so I think either PWI should change this by either giving us the ability to heal it, or letting it spawn with full hp. I know they are pretty OP already, this is just an observation that should maybe be addressed. I'll be ticketing about this, if you wanna join me, feel free. Maybe together as seekers, we can get PWI to change it by sending tickets in numbers. Not that it would be a huge difference but it would be more convenientb:laugh.
Post edited by Mattiks - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yeah i really like that skill. Really do wished they stayed longer and where summoned fully healed.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hmm, never have tried getting the veno or mystic to heal my summon. May test it out...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Venos and Mystics can heal our Angels for us, but I just think it's a little annoying to see a half full hp bar without us being able to heal them ourselves. And with them being timed, I don't see why they shouldn't have full hp or why we don't have the ability to heal them.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yeah kinda stupid since you cant even use meds or skills to heal it.... absurd if you have to rely on ANOTHER class to even reach 100% health at spawn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ...as a veno who is extremeily annoyed seekers for some reason got freakin' pets along with their other things, knowing that they only have half health makes me a little happier. xD
    On a less negative note, the other earthguard summon pets(mystics) summon with half-health too, so I suppose it kind of stays with the theme--but if they really wanted the angels to have as much health as they do(as seekers can't heal them because D:<), then that probabily really should have been their full health as to not taunt the seekers using them. x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ...as a veno who is extremeily annoyed seekers for some reason got freakin' pets along with their other things, knowing that they only have half health makes me a little happier. xD
    On a less negative note, the other earthguard summon pets(mystics) summon with half-health too, so I suppose it kind of stays with the theme--but if they really wanted the angels to have as much health as they do(as seekers can't heal them because D:<), then that probabily really should have been their full health as to not taunt the seekers using them. x3

And why may I ask does the Seeker class having pets make you annoyed?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    And why may I ask does the Seeker class having pets make you annoyed?
    Eh Seekers never really bothered me until I got ranted to someone about how they think Seekers are OP in that they have super ridiculous defences(something fox venos have), a bunch of debuffs(which venos have)(but most of their debuffs are stances that only effect them, so it doesn't really count that much), both elemental and physical attacks(which I actually think is kind of neat, 'specially since they're ranged now)/can hit really hard/alot of people despite them being a concrete wall, blah, blah...

All that doesn't really bother me anymore, but at the time the 'closing in on things that were kinda veno turf' aggitated me and the pets were like salt in that wound and never were something that ceased to irritate me unlike everything else. Still say that "sins aren't OP, seekers are." though xD
    Andd/Orr it might also because there's two and because the day after I had that discussion, one of the seekers in-faction wanted to duel me for just fun reasons, summoned their pets and proceeded to kill my pet(which I had to pay to revive; of course veno pets have to lose loyalty if they die in a duel, right >:) and I even though I was like a bunch of levels above them or something (but seeker skills are to flashy for me to see what it actually was that they used xD)

Anyway you asked and I answered xD Some bitter remnants and well an absolute raw irritation that makes as much sense as preferring sage or demon o_o
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options

Eh Seekers never really bothered me until I got ranted to someone about how they think Seekers are OP in that they have super ridiculous defences(something fox venos have), a bunch of debuffs(which venos have)(but most of their debuffs are stances that only effect them, so it doesn't really count that much), both elemental and physical attacks(which I actually think is kind of neat, 'specially since they're ranged now)/can hit really hard/alot of people despite them being a concrete wall, blah, blah...

All that doesn't really bother me anymore, but at the time the 'closing in on things that were kinda veno turf' aggitated me and the pets were like salt in that wound and never were something that ceased to irritate me unlike everything else. Still say that "sins aren't OP, seekers are." though xD
    Andd/Orr it might also because there's two and because the day after I had that discussion, one of the seekers in-faction wanted to duel me for just fun reasons, summoned their pets and proceeded to kill my pet(which I had to pay to revive; of course veno pets have to lose loyalty if they die in a duel, right >:) and I even though I was like a bunch of levels above them or something (but seeker skills are to flashy for me to see what it actually was that they used xD)

Anyway you asked and I answered xD Some bitter remnants and well an absolute raw irritation that makes as much sense as preferring sage or demon o_o
    sounds like a inferiority complex
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    sounds like a inferiority complex
    You eat your soup and I'll eat mine D:<
    edited December 2012
    Options

You eat your soup and I'll eat mine D:<
    *eats my soup and eats yours too* :d
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    *eats my soup and eats yours too* :d
    Aww >: xD *makes a new bowl of soup*
    *insert comment about archangels here; how much HP does a seeker pet have, anyway o_O??*

• Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

*insert comment about archangels here; how much HP does a seeker pet have, anyway o_O??*

well considering mine has 21.7k hp its alot lol
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    How can you tell the stats of your Pet?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    well considering mine has 21.7k hp its alot lol

Freaking geez'.... well, they're not meant to die so I guess that makes it so they last xD
    And you can see the stats by rolling over the icon of the pet that appears to the left of its HP/chi or HP/loyalty/exp or whatever all class pets are, HP and loyalty I think even though neither goes down(dependent on the race of the pet owner). Or there's a stat window in the pet bag, too.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ...as a veno who is extremeily annoyed seekers for some reason got freakin' pets along with their other things,

Glad I'm not the only one that felt that way! Boo, to seekers having a pet skill at all. It was bad enough mystics started stepping in on pet territory. v.v But yes, yes they probably should spawn full health.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Freaking geez'.... well, they're not meant to die so I guess that makes it so they last xD
    And you can see the stats by rolling over the icon of the pet that appears to the left of its HP/chi or HP/loyalty/exp or whatever all class pets are, HP and loyalty I think even though neither goes down(dependent on the race of the pet owner). Or there's a stat window in the pet bag, too.

That 21K HP is the max HP on the pet. As mentioned before, the pet spawns with only half that and must be healed by veno/mystic to benefit from max amount.
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    why do seeker need a pet.
    are you weak AA who need a pet to deal damage for you....
    no then would you agree to let barb have a pet to as i think seeker pretty much liek a seeker in its tanky abilitys.

cleric archer barb sin psy bm would all love a OP pet to.

as i remember seeker is not a pet class nor does it have a need for one.

the pet is totally wrong and who gives a **** if it comes with halv hp when it shouldent have a pet to begin with,

otherwise i woudl dare say a barb need one to ooh god barb need one as our damage woudl need a pet to compete with the damage of more dd classes have.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This guy sounds butthurt as hell. Its damage is paltry and can be killed off pretty quick. It's just its stun and mark of weakness type skill that is pretty goooooood.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well, good points I guess, and seekers maybe shouldn't have pets. However, skills on them though such as increasing crit percentage debuff-style on a target so as to work for multiple players, and another skill to stun are nice. Honestly I'd prefer those in skill form as opposed to having a pet anyway, and I don't even use my Archangels incredibly often. I'm not butthurt really, perhaps just a bit OCD. I don't rely on them too much for damage either, considering I'm Rank 9, I have plenty of damage output. I love my class and have been a seeker since release, maybe I just want the skills to make sense. And there isn't much logical sense in a pet spawning with half health when we can't heal it.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This guy sounds butthurt as hell. Its damage is paltry and can be killed off pretty quick. It's just its stun and mark of weakness type skill that is pretty goooooood.
    i bet he got annoyed by them and killed off while his attention was on the pet.

mostly why i use my angels, to annoy pple in NW and redirect attention somewhere else. Its surprising how many ppl let their attention fly
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

mostly why i use my angels, to annoy pple in NW and redirect attention somewhere else. Its surprising how many ppl let their attention fly

yup and its amazing how many die by bleed from them 4-5 ppl dding on me bleed and all die while i kill off the rank9 barbs
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options

Meh, it's annoying they have half hp sure.. but that has never gotten me killed lmao. And I'm pretty focused usually in pvp :)